What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No, but you already knew that...

truly, i did not. is there a law against climbing into the saddle from the right of the horse? will they, you know, bite hell / kick shit out of me?:biggrin: i don't understand. i need to go camping, smoke dope, lie, and eat too much...:tiphat:

A

anoydas 666

I think the Indians mounted horse from the right side, not sure what side with there ladies.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
If you train your horse to allow access from only the right side it will be less likely to disappear when parked, yah

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The tradition of mounting horses from the left has carried over into tractors and heavy equipment. I shit you not.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The tradition of mounting horses from the left has carried over into tractors and heavy equipment. I shit you not.

i believe you. fork trucks etc, everything i can think of is mounted from the left. i stepped across an old harley once from the right when drunk. knocked it over trying to kickstart it...twice.:)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
LOL, the place is a no-fly zone for bugs that's for sure. The sounds and sights are a big part of this place in the summer. They make being by the ponds very tolerable.

What a leap of faith to come all the way up here hoping there are places to nest. They are dependent on humans, and help us out. I have held them in my hands several times, and soon they are OK with it. My garden is planted only with gourds for them this year.

Anybody wanting seeds for gourds, PM me.

It is interesting that there is also in a west coast mirgation stream. I imagine these are two different populations, but no idea.

The "swallows of San Juan Capistrano", which I heard are no longer coming there, are the irds nesting on my porch. Barn Swallows. Very cool to watch them put out batches of babies, and them flying for the first time.

Sunshineinabag

dollar tree worker tells man he needs a mask......man then wipes his face on dollar tree employees shirt lol couldnt copy and paste but it was in the news this am

A

anoydas 666

more virus cases on mainland , this is gunna take awhile. 5.25 pm and its dark, cat's inside n its starting to rain, black as over the sea.time for a stubbie.