What's new

Top House Republican complaining that Obama administration is not fighting drug war h

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

In~Plain~Site

You are missing the point. If the repubs take control, he will have influence on MMJ policy and we all know his position. Now on the current situation, Do you truly believe the MMJ movemgnt has gone backward in the current administration from the former administration? If you do, please explain or just continue to shine with your unsubstantiated bias.

There are some people so satisfied with the current medical situation in CA that they do not even want prop 19 to pass. Mhhh.. I wonder why???

Kinda wandering off topic again. Happens a lot with you. This isn't about how the feds squander their budget on "Nanny State" programs.

What was promised, was delivered on this one... Prove it wrong...

LOL...the narrow-minded folks who don't want 19 to pass don't realize THEY ARE NOT SAFE from Federal prosecution.No matter what was promised and NOT followed through on.

Who controls that again?

Ohh yeah, some moron in Texas, not the POTUS and his top attack dog.*sarcasm off*

:laughing:

Here and now, check your local listings for the answer :wave:

Misguided and short-sighted, unfortunately<SARCASM off>, I'm someone with many irons in the fire and have to vote with my head.

Neo 420

Veteran
LOL...the narrow-minded folks who don't want 19 to pass don't realize THEY ARE NOT SAFE from Federal prosecution.No matter what was promised and NOT followed through on.

Clearly you live in CA and you watch how the MMJ communities are arrested in droves just like pre Obama days. *sarcasm on*I used to work for a dispensary in Nor Cal that was raided and shut sown under the Bush administration. During those time the fear of being raided was high in the community with good reason. I felt the pain first hand.........(Fast forward to the present) Currently in my community clubs are flowering ( just like my indoor grow). You are so full of it. The arrest rate has went down significantly. I dare you to show me 20 club busts (where state law was not broken) under Obama. Bush has hundreds if not thousands!! .

Have you ever attended a rally directly in front of a DEA raid? Do you goto court cases to support the clubs and medical patients that have been arrested? Are you apart of any network that notifies concerned citizens of raids and illegal arrests for MMJ? Well I am and have been involved for many years. I get a email for just about every club bust bust and let me tell you something. I hardly ever get em now a days........

Side note:
I am not stating I am a Obama follower. I am simply telling it like it is. *You have to make that clear with people like In Plain Site. They will simply turn this debate into a mudfest.....

<sarcasm off="">
</sarcasm>

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
He can't even show one. The sig sign might as well read Proud To Believe Everything Nobody Else Does.

been there done that you claim the feds were justified..

you only asked for one...
then you tangent off about floating perry masons???

sure bub...

your one has been provided and there are more and more...
the feds are not your friends no matter what letter they put behind their names..

big pharma donated more to obama than mccain last time around..
still think he has our backs?

ohh wait you will probably try the same lame tactic of going on about my stance prebush (as you did before) but assumption is the mother of all somethings???

what was that again???

call the dea tell them 'bout your grow...please post the resulting vid for us?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Somebody standing on the sidewalk claiming they didn't break state law isn't proof. Even if it's on video tape.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Somebody standing on the sidewalk claiming they didn't break state law isn't proof. Even if it's on video tape.
not having state charges ever filed..
of course arresting you without telling you why is ok i guess?

sir your defending the raiding of law abiding citizens and taking the side of the feds?!?!?!
:wtf:
seriously ive presented you with evidence at least refute it with something other than saying floating perry masons told you the feds have never lied about anything.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You floated a preamble. As much as you'd like to think it's not the end of the story. The article plainly says investigation. Your video doesn't say very much at all, other than a federal bust in process. Aside from heresay in vid, you attempt to call the shots yourself.

I'll throw you a hint,

Got any follow up?!?!?!?!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a perfect example of why republicans are anything but 'conservative'

:rant:

That's why they are called Neo-Cons. Neo Conservatives. "New Conservatives."

WTF does that mean anyway? A new definition of the academic term lol? WTF good is the philosophic academic structure of political thought when people can change philosophy to suit the needs of a certain political structure and agenda and sell it to the masses. It's not only intellectually dishonest, it's devious and evil.

Same thing with the word "liberal." The definition got changed in 1960's from classically liberal to the new "socially liberal" or Neo-Liberal. It's Progressive, not liberal. That's a play on words.

What's that called? Changing the academic definition of words to suit a certain purpose? Oh yeah, propaganda. What's the purpose of propaganda? To control the masses.

Lamar and his cronies.....fascism through and through. The fact that he will head the Judiciary Committee is testament to the sickness of our political culture.

Damn Washington. Damn them all. :puke:

:rant:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I'll throw you a hint,

Got any follow up?!?!?!?!

hmmm so you want me to prove that no state charges were filed?
or you want me to prove the feds never told ANYONE exactly what state laws were broken..

amateur debate tactic of requiring the opponent to prove a negative....

however if you care to show me where the state charges were filed in the case

ill be a nice guy and point you in the right direction...

http://www.ag.ca.gov/

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/reports_research/inmate_locator.html

http://www.jail.org/

we can move forward on the credibility of the federal government (i happen to believe they have none) and by proxy those that believe them...

but im not saying you would actually believe the Government...Would you? in a drug case?

these people
http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/drugfact/marijuana/index.html
a single fucking word that drops from their money sucking power hungry filthy lips?!?!?!?

really?

or are you defending raids on citizens just to argue?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
All I see is you spinning something you've yet to substantiate.

What I'm saying is.....I don't believe you.....at least as far as your taking it, with nothing but a supposition.

If you're gonna say it, get it right. Challenging somebody else to disprove what you say is weak. So is aligning somebody you disagree with leo. Low class.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
All I see is you spinning something you've yet to substantiate.

What I'm saying is.....I don't believe you.....at least as far as your taking it, with nothing but a supposition.

If you're gonna say it, get it right. Challenging somebody else to disprove what you say is weak. So is aligning somebody you disagree with leo. Low class.

im not the one who said they were in the right...

and yet you continue with the dishonest debate tactic of demanding the proof of lack of evidence...

weak...

ive provided you with the resources... ive searched each and come up with ZERO state charges filed against (names omitted) you know you cant find any either, so you add in some crap about believing me but i never asked you to believe me..
ive provided you(bolding is fun) with the tools to prove me wrong....type a single name into the search and bang you prove me wrong...
to much work?

how do you suppose i prove my negative?

direct you to the state AG so you can search yourself? (oh wait i did that)
how about i point you to the state inmate list(oops i did that as well)
i guess you just go by what the feds tell you....

"they broke state law and thats all you need to know"....

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
how do you suppose i prove my negative?

I suggest you wait until you can substantiate the bottom line, not just your idea that no state charges means no state law was broken. Your filling in your own pieces.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
how long do you suggest?
were just short of 18 months no charges filed at the state level..

not according to the state...

maybe they are building a case?

LOL

reaching.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
exactly what you're doing, reaching... before you have all the facts

no need to hammer this one any more, it's not even the thread topic

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
federal raids on medical MJ would not be relevant to the topic of a politician at a federal level calling for raids?
yessir mr bossman sir isa just gona go on ova heer and keep quiet sir..

i didnt mean to bring facts,logic and references to the hate righty party...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
on the issues

Click here for 5 full quotes on Drugs OR background on Drugs.(or click on the link below)

• Voted NO on more funding for Mexico to fight drugs. (Jun 2008)
  • Voted YES on military border patrols to battle drugs & terrorism. (Sep 2001)
  • Voted YES on prohibiting needle exchange & medical marijuana in DC. (Oct 1999)
  • Voted YES on subjecting federal employees to random drug tests. (Sep 1998)
  • Rated -30 by NORML, indicating a "hard-on-drugs" stance. (Dec 2006)
http://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Lamar_Smith.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.