What's new

top 10 ways to get rid of your roomate

B

BrnCow

I would begin wondering what the hell my ole lady was thinking to bring a guy home in the first place... Then I would have tossed his ass out in the cold with his used rubber. Who the fuck jerks off in a condom? That's bullshit! He's bonin somebody, or pokin holes in the roast beef, hamburger, or chickens when nobody is around. I guess the only bright side to that thought is that at least he used a condom and nobody is chewin on dead roasted sperm.

I mean that shit's plain nasty to even think about! But the last laugh would be on him...

Seriously, if the freak is as fuckin twisted as you say; what makes you think that he ain't already pullin nasty crap on you and your lady? He dresses up like a woman for fux sake, he obviously isn't very stable.

Now after all that shit stopped going through my mind: I would get him all kinds of drunk, stoned and passed out fucked up, while he is dressed in drag, and call an ambulance for him. After that episode; he wouldn't have much argument in court if he decided to contest an eviction...

Hahahahahaha how nasty! And who knows! Might be true!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
just tell' em he's gotta go.....cause U'r renovating He's ...OLD room for a Nursery for the coming set of TWINS the wife is expecting to ADOPT from Guatemala... this January

B

BrnCow

Just start proceedings to evict him. If he's spent more than a week or two on your sofa he now has tenant rights. Yes, in California at least it's a minimum of 3mos, more like 6. This is why I have never been a roommate kind of gal. I have also been a landlord, so I have an idea of what you're in for. I suggest that your GF/wife begin making up for her horrendous mistake by delivering lots and lots of blow-jobs, delivered in earnest.
\None of that spittin shit either...gotta be a full swallow...lol

Scrogerman

Veteran
tell him u want to suck his dick.lol...works every time!

what if he says yeas, very likely as hes a fkin cross dressing cock whore. spike the wannabe with acid, fkin snake! he'd be fkd if i was in that position! he'd never come back!! take him out for beer/food(wine n dine fk lol) n do it to cover ya ass! " you Ok buddy, warpen warp" lmAO

chongsbuddy

Veteran
well if he says yes,punch him in the face and when hes on the floor just say "fuckin faggot" and walk away.lol

E

el dub

I'd take some pics of him dressed up as a woman. Never know when that would come in handy... (Dude has "future politician" written all over his sorry ass, imo.)

lw

med_breeder

Have full blown multi-hour conversations with yourself in this guy's presence.

Whenever I want people out of my life, I just dial up the crazy act.

BongRipkenJR.

10)You should just poop with the door open and never flush.
9)Eat his food as much as you can, but get ultra pissed when he eats yours.
8)Constant ridicule on his everyday choices.
7)Just pretend to act like a bigot.
6)Start bible thumping and talk about how amazing you have been since you found god
5)Obviously cook crack when he is home
4)Tell him he looks good as a woman and then proceed to ask for his mother's phone number
3)If he tells you mother is dead, ask what graveyard she was buried at.
2)Trip Wires
1)Use bad grammar on strategically placed angry yellow sticky notes.

mrcreosote

Veteran
images

Nobody can clear a house faster than a Slim hymnal.

"The Only Hymnal You Will Ever Need"

WasntMe

After you deal with getting this Shimmy out of your place, you need to have a serious "draw the line" conversation with your girl about her poor decision making. Her poor choices in bringing in strays can, obviously, negatively effect both of you. No way in hell should she be making snap decisions on her own about the living conditions for both of you. That is not respecting the safety and boundaries of your home.
If she still wants to help others that's fine but that is her thing. She needs to understand that there are ways she can still help others out without compromising the safety and well being of her loved ones. This whole "bad drag queen med patient freak roommate" situation is just a symptom of the real issue that needs to be squared away.
You are lucky the whole cops at your house situation didn't turn bad.
Good luck and sort this out immediately.

supermanlives

Veteran
i increased her shopping allowance LOL. the roomate is done here. he called and left a message saying he was scared to be in the same house as me and was concerned for his safety.i am packing the last of his stuff today. yeeeeehawwwww

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
i increased her shopping allowance LOL. the roomate is done here. he called and left a message saying he was scared to be in the same house as me and was concerned for his safety.i am packing the last of his stuff today. yeeeeehawwwww
See he wasn't totally stupid...now he gets it!! glad it setteled out

D4sh3y

Sit him down for an intervention. Act like you're on that show and make it all serious-like. Tell him his behavior has effected you in the following ways: LOL.

My sisters husband did that shit to me when he found out i was smoking weed while living in their house. i was out of there so fast it would make your head spin.

S

SeaMaiden

AWESOME! And you got a smokin' blow-job outta the deal, too, right? I mean, you deserve at least that much, right?

(I love threatening my husband with blow-jobs in public, he turns BEET red, then grins.)

Latest posts

Latest posts