What's new

top 10 ways to get rid of your roomate

diggdugg

Well if he want domestic violence, make it worth it! What a freak, get it the fuck out man. He called the cops? Fuckkkk That!~

Scrogerman

Veteran
drop 5000mic's of acid on it & watch it explode, if it stays after that, double the dose. repeat as nessasary!

shit i missed page #4, make that 500ml of dirty ass cali sunshine laced with strychinine, force feed it wont remember if it survives.

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I had a raccoon in my attic once. What finally got rid of her (yeah, a female, and she dropped a litter up there), was NOISE. So that is my suggestion. Keep the noise going until it leaves.

sorry to hear about the drama superman, but sounds like your problem is solved. crazy cross dressin assholes. have a good one brotha shit will straighten itself out. :ying: :tiphat:

Be cool, simply tell him you and your woman would like to go back to living alone. Give him a move out date, and be firm but polite. Your girl HAS to be on board with you, if she isnt I would move out. give her a choice, you or him.
If he is a guest in your home you should be able to call the cops if need be, what sucks is each state has different laws....so hard to say what rights you have, and what rights he has? You could just tell him to " get the fuck out of my house, your not wanted here!" lol
The best solution is not to take people in to begin with! I would be GOIN OFF on my girlfriend if she pulled that shit bro. goodluck

supermanlives

Veteran
i will say one thing the cops were cool about the weed. once they saw my rec hanging on door they were actually nice.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
He/she called the cops??????? Oh My!!!!Fun and games are over now!!!!! mutha fuckin snitch!!!! That you know how to deal with!!!

S

SeaMaiden

asshole called cops and said there was domestic violence and i grow weed. cops came ,no violence and my weed is legal . i culled my extras. cops couldnt do shit . roomate is definately on his way out of fucking here. and hell ya they couldnt take any o my weed.
That's beyond the pale. Now, after you've removed this tick from your life, what are you going to do about the woman who keeps bringing in these strays? Do you think she'll at least be a little bit more discriminating? Un-fucking-believable, it's clear he doesn't plan on living there much longer now, though, right?

What if you started calling the cops on him? Damage yourself in such a manner as you can blame him, and nail his sorry ass to the wall with his own nails. Let him be hoist with his own petard!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
For the record, as a straight non-cross dresser, I want to point out that statistically most males who dress up like women are straight. They date women.

On topic, there has to be more to this story. Your woman brings home a cross-dressing, prescription addicted ex-lawyer and you let him move right in?

You're mad because he masturbates? Don't you? At least he used a condom. (Weird.)

Are you sure he was masturbating into that condom? I don't put them on all that often myself, and generally only when I'm going to be penetrating someone.

What lead up to him calling the cops?

Stop taking in strays. If the law says after 2 weeks they have residency rights... you better make them leave on day 13.

Yummy wouldn't have this problem, because he can't even get the girl to spend the damn night, much less move in.

PS - why is there a picture of a guy having sex with a turkey in your album?

B

BrnCow

Chocolate Exlax iced brownies...hide the weed and only have the brownies...no more smoking in the house...make them do the dishes and yard work...or any work....

supermanlives

Veteran
theres no guy fucking a turkey in my albums LOL even the old lady wants this asshole to leave. the old lady got a big heart and falls prey to sucker with a hardass luck story.

E

el dub

Throw his shit to the curb and change the locks on the door. Let him fight the residency fight from the outside.

lw

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
theres no guy fucking a turkey in my albums LOL even the old lady wants this asshole to leave. the old lady got a big heart and falls prey to sucker with a hardass luck story.

picture.php

I rest my case. :)

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
just have U'r mother-in-law move in over the holidays and tell him he's gotta GO...today