What's new

top 10 ways to get rid of your roomate

supermanlives

Veteran
yall keep mentioning dirty sexual things . well i think he would like than so thats out . i already know he jerks off alot as my dog brought me a dirty rubber. boy was she mad when i made her use mouthwash LOl it was alcohol free stuff so wouldnt hurt a dog much. and the asshole goes to church. maybe leave some drag pics of him in the pews?

C

chase

Start hosting A.A meetings in your living room.That will get rid of him.

The Friend

Be a man and grow some fucking balls and kick his weird ass out. You must not be the owner of the house or your a broke ass who needs his money to pay the morgage. If your the man of the house you shoulndt have to put up with this shit

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude if my g/ f brought home something like that I'd have two peeps to kick to the curb....she should have talked to you first before bringing in any lost weirdness to your home ...geezus.

But on a good note this whole thread is like a walk down Yummybud lane!

Beige

I've noticed that not fucking 'em always helps. Works with both males and females. Current ratio is 4 not fucked, 3 have moved away. :smoker:

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
an upper decker might work(if he has his own bathroom)not gonna explain it as its a bit disturbing.

castout

Veteran
cook them dinner, serve him with teriyaki chicken and........rice......maggots....just let a fly get in the chicken prior to cookin'............................

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

rent the movie 'Pacific Heights', pack your shit and move out with your wife & marriage intact.

a drag queen ex-lawyer? you are so screwed.......

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Punch a whole in the wall board put a couple fish or a gallon of milk then seal the wall board back up, when he leaves clean it up.

E

el dub

Let him overhear a conversation between you and your wife concerning the head lice infestation you are having a tough time shaking. Then start getting up close and personal with him and his personal things....

lw

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Dude!!! just got the coffee off the monitor...That bitch is UGLY!!! man or woman...and a lawyer??? I am headin your way with a backhoe..that one needs to go in DEEP..