What's new

top 10 ways to get rid of your roomate

S

SeaMaiden

Two, in fact, and they both claim lock-jaw. Seriously. I don't get it.

mrcreosote

Veteran
I do.
A dedicated fellatrix surrenders a certain amount of dignity.

It's hard to act like the Queen Mum with a blast on your face.

Thankfully many women are willing to forgo this minor effect.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'd use the transtesticle as a divorce lawyer against your wife who got you into this position to begin with, make sure she gets the house (roommates included) in the property settlement, win win.

you owe me big time.......

S

SeaMaiden

I do.
A dedicated fellatrix surrenders a certain amount of dignity.

It's hard to act like the Queen Mum with a blast on your face.

Thankfully many women are willing to forgo this minor effect.
But you see, that's the thing. If you proffer a ball-blasting, mind-bending fellatio session, it's going to lead to being treated like the Queen Mum all the rest of the time.

supermanlives

Veteran
roomate gone . the asshole accused me of being the one that stole his car. he egged my ride. then he accused me of tainting his whipped cream with hash oil. then when he got his car back he accused me of messing with the radiator and said he knew a detective and was gonna check for prints. then he started other shit and i lost it. told him if he kept it up he was gonna be sharkbait. he called police had 8 cops at the house. then he told em i grow. then i laughed and said all paperwork is on door officer. cops checked and were really cool about it. one cop told me he busted a similar setup last week. the one older woman cop told me she plans on trying medicinal weed after she retires. i applaud the cops casual attitude towards my legal grow. and goodbye you cross dressing asshole. thread done and no more roomates

supermanlives

Veteran
and here is what i was dealing with. scary to say the least. fuck you asshole you look like someone in a horror film. you sicko

supermanlives

Veteran
go for it. was cool as hell the way the cops acted. but my cover is blown. but i dont have to worry anymore while toking out front. all the cops know i am a legal user now. the cops were so polite about it. i was shocked. lol have a doughnut on me guys .

supermanlives

Veteran
my caption is . when this looks good to you ,quit drinking and run home.please dont drive as your really drunk. dont wait for a cab , run forest run. we could make laminated cards for your wallet. then when your wondering if your drunk at the bar just look at the card. i will never look at a grey haired lawyer the same . i am always gonna imagine them in drag girly clothes. LOL

Last edited: