What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Been trimming a bit in the evenings. Barely scratched the surface 😝. Your invited.

Chopped the last three plants from the ‘23 outdoor grow 😢. Will get them hanging tonight. Green OTH x A5…
View attachment 18924458 View attachment 18924459 View attachment 18924460

Acid Beauty (in-pot)
View attachment 18924461 View attachment 18924464 View attachment 18924465

Acid Beauty (in-ground) was reflowering and I probably could have left it for another week, but it’s a good window and more rain coming later this week.
View attachment 18924466 View attachment 18924467
acid beauty:

full

midwestkid

Veteran
X-18 from Tom Hills last reproduction starting to pop. He said they were older beans, not sure when last reproduction was done? 2009? Guess I could just message him and find out.He sent 23 beans when I ordered the mendo docs og a couple months back. I’m going to do a little reproduction for myself and keep it alive, might pop the rest to add the lot and use everything to make the increase.I soaked 11, 5 breaking the surface already, I poked around the dirt and it looks like I’ll get at least 8 out of these. Soaked and n water for a day and straight to the dirt. View attachment 18852780
hey. do you know any info on his mendo docs og? i got some of those as well and im curious on the lineage? id appreciate it if you could share your info? thanks

StickyBandit

X-18 from Tom Hills last reproduction starting to pop. He said they were older beans, not sure when last reproduction was done? 2009? Guess I could just message him and find out.He sent 23 beans when I ordered the mendo docs og a couple months back. I’m going to do a little reproduction for myself and keep it alive, might pop the rest to add the lot and use everything to make the increase.I soaked 11, 5 breaking the surface already, I poked around the dirt and it looks like I’ll get at least 8 out of these. Soaked and n water for a day and straight to the dirt. View attachment 18852780
Do you have any more updates on how this went? I can't search X-18 because it's too short

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
silver thai pheno should be psychedelic
Do you have any more updates on how this went? I can't search X-18 because it's too short

StickyBandit

silver thai pheno should be psychedelic

Thanks Maha (y)I was also looking for some smoke reports
I got a few from Tom with the Haze and was planning a future grow/seed run

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
TomHill said:
Potency, clarity, and duration, they all work together to effect quality. The purple seems to be a more muddy, dirty high, very common with Colombian and Mexican. The Thai is the best, extremely clean and clear no muddiness no confusion no dizziness. When you walk outside, you can hear the insects walking around on earth. Clean as can be.
full

Latest posts

Latest posts