What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
20231219_093634_resized_resized.jpg

to show color ,,left lime green oh haze @14 weeks right thh f2 6 @ 18 weeks

PetePrice

Seems like the purples take a bit longer. Wonder if that is from diminished returns in photosynthesis?
They still contain chlorophyll it's just our eyes seeing the pigment of Anthocyanin instead of the green, you could argue the purple colored plants have better protection from solar issues, that said I do think it is linked to photosynthesis in that they don't seem to operate at the same speed ie carbon fixation is better with the greens or they use more CO2... So purples seem slower but use less CO2.
More flavonoids produced with the purple ones and it has been argued that the purples are better with rot and mold and do better in colder or more extreme temps.

cbotany

The lies began when he go into bed with this douchebag Todd McCormick. I know you been swimming in a douchebags pool of euros for 30 year but nope, I checked with the management and that is not an acceptable excuse,,,,,,,, whoe and whoe - you got some splaining to do kid....
Hey man, Just wanted to add my two cents, everyone has a past and a future, when I reached out to Todd he was an extremely nice guy. I reached out to you, and not even a reply. In this market its gone from the black market where violence is tolerated and even encouraged, where strains are "coveted" to actually allowing genetics out to the masses. I don't disagree with everything you say, but dude was nice enough to give me the time of day as a small scale breeder, in my book that makes him a good guy. Wish you the best man.

OntologicalTurn

Hey guys have a nice year, now in mandala shop are a open pollination repro of tom hill haze from Pandora Seeds Bank, has any of you have some experience with this guys? is the real deal?

greencalyx

Premium user
Hey guys have a nice year, now in mandala shop are a open pollination repro of tom hill haze from Pandora Seeds Bank, has any of you have some experience with this guys? is the real deal?
I was wondering the same thing. They have an account here and have posted in this thread a few times. Maybe @PandoraSeedBank can give us some more details.

if anyone else knows anything, please do tell

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
I was wondering the same thing. They have an account here and have posted in this thread a few times. Maybe @PandoraSeedBank can give us some more details.

if anyone else knows anything, please do tell
Hello how are you?

Tom Hill Haze is a reproduction of several seed packets.

I think I remember cannabiogen years ago and I think it made by Raco.

Almost all genotypes were used in open pollination, only some of low vigor were discarded.

It has a lot of diversity, smaller plants and others that easily exceed 2 meters.

Some with little resin and others with a lot of resin.

Different terpenes and also different effect.

I could have selected the best but I wanted the greatest genetic diversity possible.

Therefore, as said, I recommend having several packages to select the best.

Obviously, the greater the number of seeds, the greater the chance of finding something spectacular.

Greetings and thanks for the interest!:tiphat:

Jonestown88

Yea with my african, and THH i plan on decemver. In green house..but ur ignoring actual human lives, and tradition in The mountains..of growing true sativas..till first frost..and then it mived to every other state...and beyond back then bc we have best soil in world. Period.
Hes telling the truth and we still have rks in ky well i do its right here

Attachments

• 2BCE0A79-A712-4267-A087-4426C1208118.jpeg
    2BCE0A79-A712-4267-A087-4426C1208118.jpeg
    677 KB · Views: 78

Kimes

Ive missed a lot of discussion due to travels and life, anyone with info on how to get THH from Tom (if it is yet possible) is welcome to pm me about it, thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts