What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

GrandpaMillenial

21 days of veg

first day of 12/12, they just gotta lil haircut.

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0909.jpeg

IMG_0910.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

It's probably best if you just don't even think about fucking with me guys you are in way over your heads. 😎
I _really_ like your style.

Kind of reminds me of that POM cocksuckers sig tag: "The last fucking thing in the world you want is my undivided attention." That was certainly reading interesting reading in the Wayback machine.

Sometimes you have to _warn_ dumbasses when you're getting ready to linguistically eviscerate them. ;)

I don't know shit about haze, and don't want to, not even to match it up with my 20+ year IBL NL but anybody who can quote Vic High and methodically and logically spar with Nevil is all right in my book. Even if you are the asshole everybody says you are.:cool:

Like Owsley Stanley and Hunter S Thompson, sometimes dumbasses can learn from assholes.o_O

I can tell your personal evaluation skills are spot on as well! We share the same opinion of that doucheb... er, Mr McCormick. :ROFLMAO:

If anybody in this thread is in contact with TH on another forum or via email, I'd appreciate if you'd shoot this post to him. I'm sorry he no longer can participate here and I have no earthly idea how I could contact him.

But from one snarky, smart ass guy who knows what the fuck he's doing to another, it'd be interesting to see him participate here like he did on the Mr Nice forum. :(

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I _really_ like your style.

Kind of reminds me of that POM cocksuckers sig tag: "The last fucking thing in the world you want is my undivided attention." That was certainly reading interesting reading in the Wayback machine.

Sometimes you have to _warn_ dumbasses when you're getting ready to linguistically eviscerate them. ;)

I don't know shit about haze, and don't want to, not even to match it up with my 20+ year IBL NL but anybody who can quote Vic High and methodically and logically spar with Nevil is all right in my book. Even if you are the asshole everybody says you are.:cool:

Like Owsley Stanley and Hunter S Thompson, sometimes dumbasses can learn from assholes.o_O

I can tell your personal evaluation skills are spot on as well! We share the same opinion of that doucheb... er, Mr McCormick. :ROFLMAO:

If anybody in this thread is in contact with TH on another forum or via email, I'd appreciate if you'd shoot this post to him. I'm sorry he no longer can participate here and I have no earthly idea how I could contact him.

But from one snarky, smart ass guy who knows what the fuck he's doing to another, it'd be interesting to see him participate here like he did on the Mr Nice forum. :(
Last i saw he was the captain of a cool little boat ,
and seemed very happy about it ,
its good to see folks working towards a goal and achieving it ,
nothing makes me happier really ...

CharlesU Farley

Last i saw he was the captain of a cool little boat ,
and seemed very happy about it ,
its good to see folks working towards a goal and achieving it ,
nothing makes me happier really ...
I've noticed your nym frequently on Mr Nice the deeper I dive into the archives there, respect. Tom and Neville's exchanges were certainly enlightening and educational for me. I missed those kind of discussions, unfortunately. It's great to see two people who know what they're talking about, disagree, but not be totally fucking disagreeable.

Glad he's doing well and happy, that's pretty much all you can ask for in these days and times. :)

CharlesU Farley

IG is becoming more popular than ever with breeders, its free. Not a member but im thinking of making an account just for contacts
Couple years ago, that was the only reason why I got registered with FB was to get on a IG. Just like the current Overgrow site, the interface just sucks and a frustrates me so much is better if I just don't fuck with it. Same thing with Discord.

You know how us cranky old fucks are, get off my lawn. 😂:ROFLMAO: 😂

Brother Nature

Yeah I was really looking forward to some grow diaries of his haze release, there were quite a few on here who grabbed that release. Though growing out 100 long flowering Sativas to find that magical 5% should take up a bit of time so maybe people are busy or haven't found that magical pheno yet...

Tom's one of the only people on IG that I follow, he seems to be fairly active on there and has posted some very decent outdoor grows last season. He's an older man too, so I'm sure if he can get the hang of it, you other boomers can too...

GrandpaMillenial

Maybe these can hold everyone over, im about day 21 of flowering light schedule. just starting to see the first signs of sex.

back row [3,5]
middle 4
front [2,1]

IMG_1012.jpeg

#1 looks like a girl, her leaves did turn a little purple earlier on but that went away
IMG_1013.jpeg

2, this plant has that light lime color
IMG_1014.jpeg

3, love this one, she reminds me a bit of the squirrel tail, a bit of the mango flavor with this one
IMG_1015.jpeg

4, this fuggin thing has been miserable since day 1, even the cotelydon turned yellow early
IMG_1016.jpeg

5, this is a dude, balls out on day 21, nothing really stand out, hollow square stems though 🤷‍♂️
IMG_1017.jpeg

i had a number six but it was short, squat, broadest leaves, and the first to flower so i threw it away

Attachments

• IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afaic, that shit's for Millennials.

Don't know which things about IG I dislike more, the interface you have to interact with to actually communicate with someone or trying to track down who you want to communicate with.

He ain't going to know me from shit, so that's probably not my best option.

Thanks for the heads up though!:)

LOL, TH can still be found there. Lots of old heads can be found there. Our accounts are private. Only the people you let in can see your posts. If you click my IG tag you won't see anything.

CharlesU Farley

LOL, TH can still be found there. Lots of old heads can be found there. Our accounts are private. Only the people you let in can see your posts. If you click my IG tag you won't see anything.
If you or anybody reading this are and communication with him, just tell him from a guy who has dove into the Mr Nice archives more than anybody would could ever fucking imagine, _respect_ to him for his back and forth with Nevil. It's outstanding to read, I _learned_ shit from it even 12-14 years later, just wish I had to been there to participate. :(

I would have got my ass kicked, but I would have learned _so_ much. ;)

Not many discussions with this kind of response on _any_ lG page these days, at least that I'm aware of:

"Good breeders are keen observers who are capable of recognising quality and trends within populations. Scientists are not responsible for most of the breeds of plants and animals. Passionate individuals are and most top breeders are not particularly well educated. I've been hanging around breeders and clubs all my life and most of the advances in breeding I've seen have come from fanatics working with small populations.

Over the years I've learned a few tricks that seem to tilt the odds a little more in my favour, but I'm not inclined to share these tricks as anything not found in text books will set me up for days of unproductive debate with pompous self styled scientists whose main contribution to discussion seems to be ridicule and derision, without offering to share their own practises and techniques."

That's why I'll stick to cannabis fora.:)

acespicoli

1713956077490.png

insta..... fb..... BANNED
1713956583772.png

Encrypted Private IRC chat on Tor Networks

Tom's on OG and they just blur and you can unblur racy comments with a click
Atleast they arent banning him or many others there, there needs to be less censorship and free speech
Imagine having your own discord and be able to chat with acespicoli anytime
1713957754905.png

that simple... make your own club house free takes a few minutes
1713958036947.png

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Tom's on OG and they just blur and you can unblur racy comments with a click
Atleast they arent banning him or many others there, there needs to be less censorship and free speech
This ancient dinosaur from the Triassic period came of age in the totally unregulated, unmoderated internet environment called Usenet. If you posted something on a news group, by God it _stayed_ there and _nobody_ could take it down, moderate it, or add little smiley emoticons. o_O

If you all are familiar with my profane/obscene method of written communication, you'll know that probably 20% of my posts would most certainly to the fuck be blurred on OG, or any other cannabis site that I'm aware of. 😂

I know I have pushed the mods here on ICM to the max with my opinions and communicative style. I'm sure they realize by now that except for Authentic Genetics and people of a similar ilk, who pimp/whore specific _numbers_ of NL or a "special relationship" with Nevil or NLSG, the stuff I post is not a directed personal attack on _anyone_.

It's the facts and _origination_ of ideas that I'm concerned about, not the people or personalities. :)