What's new

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, I got it too... thanks to Tom Hill for his friendly attitude and generosity!!!

img20231105182718-jpg.18914868

all reproductions put together. so exciting!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
@Ur Humbl Nr8tor, you dont know how much I appreciate to see AB next to toms haze in same environment. thanks for that. do they share similar terps???

Here’s some more pics for you, Maha. Hybrid vigor for sure.
IMG_6377.jpeg
IMG_6380.jpeg

Second shot you see both AB’s next to one of the Tom’s plants as well the OTH x A5 in the lower left of the pic.

Yes, very similar aromas. Metallic, like metal shop or blood iron/liver. Freshly sawn teak. Spicy, citric. Lots going on. No rotten fruit like Juicy’s.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Here’s some more pics for you, Maha. Hybrid vigor for sure.
View attachment 18916476 View attachment 18916477
Second shot you see both AB’s next to one of the Tom’s plants as well the OTH x A5 in the lower left of the pic.

Yes, very similar aromas. Metallic, like metal shop or blood iron/liver. Freshly sawn teak. Spicy, citric. Lots going on. No rotten fruit like Juicy’s.
great to hear, you got metallic tones... posi haze is metallic haze.

I discussed it with Tom and we agreed that metallic smell is not the most attractive, but he said he is afraid of breeding it out as it can cause the lost of magic of this line.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
mother of acid beauty, it looks like you got phenos leaning to her...
full

lime green, with minimum pigmentation.

TomHill said:
I hate to make correlation that have not been proven but I am fine to share observations and hypothesize. I mostly try to look past the leaf color and look at the flower, the actual bracts/calyx. The best for me seem to always be coming from these lighter/paler flower, from lime green to almost a pale silver. The darker flower succumbing to auxiliary darker pigmentation (purple et) is almost never as good as the lighter ones. There may be correlation or it may even be a causerary situation I don’t know. Ie, the same genetically controlled environmental thresholds/triggers that effect photosynthesis efficiency may also effect cannabinoid biosythesis efficiency.

Last edited: