What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Toby was a good dog

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
My Trucking Buddy died today
He was 14yrs old, and was My Trucking Buddy for 10Yrs B4 I retired Him Due to Shoulder problems developed from jumping down from The Big Truck.
I am Fucking Wrecked right now.
I Know The Ole Boy has been in pain the last year, or so. His back was hunching, and He had lost muscle tone,,, Just Ole dog stuff.
I know He is not in pain anymore, and ALL Good Dogs go to Heaven, But,,,

Man iam really Fucking twisting right now

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
oh damn...what a great looking friend.
I just noticed he was a liver English springer spaniel. my current spaniel has been the most loyal friend of the five I've had the pleasure to live with.
i'm sure his memory will erase the pain of his passing.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so sorry for you bro, I know the pain all too well and especially given the gentleness of the breed. I hope your pains pass quickly, whenever one of my girls moves on I keep a candle lit to help them find their way back home.

audiohi

Veteran
I'm so sorry! Losing a best friend is devastating. I'm sure he loved his life and all you did for him!

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Thanx 4 all the Kind words, all You's.

Toby was a Brittany Spanial, but Him and My Wifes Cousin's, (Who's a Fireman in Minneapolis) Springer look like Brothers from the same litter. Most Folks thought H was a Springer though. Only Brittany People recognize the differences.

Toby had a GOOD RUN, and I know this, but man I've been so broken hearted, ANGRY, and even happy He went quick(more on that later, I just cant now).

My poor Wife is sad too, but I think watching Me loosing it is fucking Her up to, so I gotta pull it together. THANX.

REALLY Twisted ATM

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the loss of your pet, man.

I've always found losing pets harder than losing people...not sure if that means I'm messed up or not, but I think any animal lover understands.

Good vibes your way...

dank.Frank

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very sorry to hear this, 1TT. It's fortunate that we get so much love out of our dogs while they are alive because it sure fucks us up when they go. He'll be waiting at the bridge....

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Sorry, lost my Buddy a couple of years ago and still think of him and his predecessor Thor the wonder dog, we wondered why we kept him 13 years.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
man, Toby is a beautiful dog, sorry for your loss Trucker; many of us know that pain all too well, you are not alone.

in my experience, after a beloved dog passes on to the next life, they will come to visit you in your dreams, a very lucid dream.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
been there...think of all the good times and smile...my riding partner still rides with me in memory and a laminated picture sits in his spot.....peace

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Man I was just telling the Wife I almost took the Ole Boy for a ride just last week, and was crying cause I didn't tale Him for 1 last ride. then I sign in, and Ya hit it right on the head.
The Headshot is going to be My next tattoo, and then We'll ride together forever more.

Toby's spirit is all ready TATTOED into My Soul.
Everybody Woe ever met Toby loved Him. He had a serious FUCK You attitude, Headstrong as shit. See why We bonded.lol

Peace n Love; 1TT

Latest posts

Latest posts