What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Toby was a good dog

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Headed out the door to check out a Brittany that is due to whelp any time now.
They have The Sire too, so I get to see Momma, and Poppa.
If I'm lucky the Bitch will give birth while I'm there.

Today has been WAY BETTER, it still hurts, but I took a little advise, and Well i'll bring back pics.
Thanx for all the Love, and compassion in My time of need.

One Love; 1TT

justpassnthru

Veteran
Oh boy, puppy pictures...as a kid, I just wanted to grow up and always have a puppy.

The one time I was so distraught of my first pets death, I couldn't even talk or tell any of my friends for 3 months..crying almost daily Now, I get busy with a puppy and it helps me move on through the grief.

I'll anxiously await for the pictures! jpt

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I forgot My Phone when I went out the door yesterday.
The pups unfortunately weren't born while I was there. Kadi's (Momma) Temp had dropped to 99deg. around Noon yesterday. It is supposed to happen within like 24hrs of a drop to 99deg.
The Wife got pics though. I just have to have Her send them to Me, and get them downloaded to My albums. We spent 2hours with the Parents, and the Young couple Who own the parents.
I been planning to get back into the aquarium hobby, and African Chiclids in particular. I used to keep, and spawn them over 25yrs ago. The Guy is into African Chiclids too, so We had plenty to talk about. I may be gaining a new Friend as well as a new Best Friend. He's as crazy into His Africans as I was 25yrs ago.
I am getting the pick of the litter. They wanted another Female, and ordered a new pup from their Breeder, Then Young Gunner knocked Up Kadi. He was only 9mos old. They for some reason thought He was to Young to get it done, so as these things go. as soon as the check cleared for their new pup. Kadi comes home from school and says, I'm Pregnant.lol
The cant have more than 3 dogs in the City, so They wont be keeping the pick of the litter, and I was 1st to put down a deposit.
The Young Couple told the Wife and I We could stop in on the pups as much as We want to while They're nursing. They're a Very nice young couple.

Peace; 1TT

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran

This is Gunner. Gunner is the Sire to the litter I will be choosing My ne pup from. I have pics of Kadi, the Dam, but I cant get them to open. I'll haveta wait for IT Dept.(Wife) to get home from work.

The pics of Gunner are pics of pics. I have the origanals though, Maybe IT will fix that too.lol.

Twisted

catbuds

Gunner's a handsome young man! He should throw some Gorgeous pups! I'll be looking forward to pics! He has my Little Ruby's coloring. I miss her....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
1TT, I just saw this thread today.

My condolences on your loss. I encourage you to do what I did in the Spike thread that turned into the Cricket thread. Posting photos and reminiscing about him really did help me get over his loss. I still get sad sometimes thinking about him, but it no longer makes me feel like there's a hole in my chest. You'll get through it too and come out the other side. Hang in there friend. You know you have a lot of folks rooting for you, just as they did me.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Kadi's is giving birth now. She has 3 so far, all Boys(what I want)

BlueBlazer, JPT gave Me the link to Your Spike/Criket thread, and it is a big part of what helped Me to the point I'm at now..

Pono it is amazing how little time it has taken, I shed tears once today, for bout 20seconds. This is a HUGE improvement, to just be able to remind Myself of a good memory, and stop it.

Peace n Love; 1TT

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Baby Pictures,,, Any One??? 4 girls, and 5 Boys. Kadi is doing VERY well with the pups.
Gunner is banished to the kennel outside.

This is to COOL

One Love; Twisted

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on 1TT!!!

we did a little of that here in '06.

Alice and her brood of seven.......

Picture1821.jpg

best of luck picking the right puppy bro :)

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I want a male, and I like certain looks, but ultimately I will choose the pup that seems most drawn to Me. I will be visiting later today. The young couple that own the Parents are very open to Us visiting as much as We want, and I am going to avail Myself of Their courtesy as much as possible. I am sure that I will know which Pup is right. Because He/She will have let Me know. I asked when I had to make a choice? They said that it would be 8wks B4 the pups are weaned. I think that I will know by the 6th week. I also want to get MY pick done so others that will have deposits down may choose too.
How long B4 pups generally open their eyes?

Peace; 1TT

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Toby's ashes where ready Wednesday, but I just couldn't go get Him when They called. Yesterday was 1 week since Toby crossed The Bridge,
I was ready Friday,,, So I thought. I did fine when The Vet Tech handed Me the box of ashes, but when She handed Me His collar it was unbuckled. I started buckling it up, and here came those dam tears AGAIN. I guess it will hurt from time to time.

I've said it B4,,,, INKS,,, NOT SHRINKS

Keepin It TWISTED

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
It is cool as shit when Ya can tell an Artist what a situation means to You, and They come up with just the RIGHT imagery.
I just wanted the collar, and tag. Jr. Came up with the empty food bowel, feather, and birds assending. Wont be feeding My bird dog anymore, cause His spirit has gone to Heaven.(yes I'm crying).
Jr is an OG LOAS Crip from SoCal. Been in Dsm. Ia for like 15yrs, but still a Thug at heart. Guy has Mad Skills. Black n Gray is His thing, But He can do anything His shop aint the kind Yuppies take their Girls to for their 1st tattoo, if Ya know what I mean.
He kinda sketched a REAL rough layout, cleaned it off and went to work. He just don't do stencils. Its ALL freehand. Of course He uses stenciling for portraits, Dudes fast Too.
I didn't see the birds until He was done. I loved it even as He worked, but the Spirit birds just choked My ass up big time.
A year ago I was 47yrs old, and had NO ink, now ii have 6, and its still cheaper than a FUCKING SHRINK. Ink, not Shrinks.

Twisted

catbuds

Hey buddy! Eyes open @ 9 days old. Pretty moms & babes! Stoner, Alice has a really pretty head. Good conformation! Twisted, wish I could get a better look at your little mom, but I can see she's in no mood for posing! I was an assistant show dog handler for yrs, but NOTHING makes it eaiser to pick out a puppy! I pretty much pick like you.... that instant bond. I used to pick some for conformation if I was planning on breeding/showing, but can you see me in the ring with a dog & my CANE!? LOL! Now a days its all about the love. Its not really hard for any animal to steal my heart! I'm a sucker for a cuddle (animals only!) :)
- Good luck! This new puppy will make it easier for you. I promise! :) :) :)

P.S. I'm loving that tat! They're special when they have meaning!

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I can only put them on for DEEP personal reasons.
I'm to dam fickle to put a pretty picture on for the sake of art. Nothing wrong with any reason to embellish Ones body.

I am going to go to obedience class's for the 1st time in My life with the new pup. I have never had a Well behaved dog(My fault). I have all the time in the World to spend with My new pup. I haven't pheasant hunted in 20yrs, and that's also going to change.

Twisted

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
We went to visit the puppies yesterday. The pups are 11 days old today. They didn't have eyes open yet, but will any day now. Kadi Is such a good Mother.
The world is a VERY small place. 2days ago I find out a guy Who I've known around 6yrs. had a Sister to My 1st Brittany, back in the early (0's B4 I went on the road. He used to buy weed from the Guy that We both got Our pups from. That Guy and I worked together in a tire factory. I recognized the Guy Who had the Sister to My 1st Britt.(Babe). He was working in the factory as an outside contractyor, installing new tire curing press's. Every time I see Him I felt like I knew Him from some where. now 25 yrs later this Guy comes to me for His weed, and We've had these connections for 25yrs, and never knew it.
But WAIT,,,, The guy I got Toby from almost 15yrs ago, was a 16yr old Kid Who owned Toby's Father. This Kid's dad bred solid hunting Britts, and owned Toby's Mother. I never met the Kid. I met His Mother, and bought Toby. So I told Y'all I get pick o the litter because The people had ordered another pup before Gunner knocked up Kadi. turns out the Guy is trading Them for a pup from this litter, and refunding their Cash.

Yup 15 yrs later this Guy is,,, THAT KID. I txted pics of Toby to Our pups owners to show this Guy, Who lives 45min from Me. I am looking forward to seeing what He has done as a breeder in these past 15yrs. I don't think the pup he is trading is the same lines, because their are no liver dogs in this pedigree.
I hope He enjoy's seeing just how nice Toby turned out. Toby was the last pup left, and I took Him. I don't know what made the previous people leave Him for last. maybe cause people pick dogs that act like they like them. Toby had His Own agenda form the beginning.
He was a hard head to the end. Maybe that's why We were Bud's.lol.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
We went to visit the puppies yesterday. The pups are 11 days old today. They didn't have eyes open yet, but will any day now. Kadi Is such a good Mother.
The world is a VERY small place. 2days ago I find out a guy Who I've known around 6yrs. had a Sister to My 1st Brittany, back in the early 90's B4 I went on the road. He used to buy weed from the Guy that We both got Our pups from. That Guy and I worked together in a tire factory. I recognized the Guy Who had the Sister to My 1st Britt.(Babe). He was working in the factory as an outside contractyor, installing new tire curing press's. Every time I see Him I felt like I knew Him from some where. now 25 yrs later this Guy comes to me for His weed, and We've had these connections for 25yrs, and never knew it.
But WAIT,,,, The guy I got Toby from almost 15yrs ago, was a 16yr old Kid Who owned Toby's Father. This Kid's dad bred solid hunting Britts, and owned Toby's Mother. I never met the Kid. I met His Mother, and bought Toby. So I told Y'all I get pick o the litter because The people had ordered another pup before Gunner knocked up Kadi. turns out the Guy is trading Them for a pup from this litter, and refunding their Cash.

Yup 15 yrs later this Guy is,,, THAT KID. I txted pics of Toby to Our pups owners to show this Guy, Who lives 45min from Me. I am looking forward to seeing what He has done as a breeder in these past 15yrs. I don't think the pup he is trading is the same lines, because their are no liver dogs in this pedigree.
I hope He enjoy's seeing just how nice Toby turned out. Toby was the last pup left, and I took Him. I don't know what made the previous people leave Him for last. maybe cause people pick dogs that act like they like them. Toby had His Own agenda form the beginning.
He was a hard head to the end. Maybe that's why We were Bud's.lol. The 3rd pic, top row, and the bottom pic are of the Male that I like the looks of best. he is the front runner at this point. When I speak to people bout Mty new pup. I seem to keep saying She,,, so maybe a female pup is gonna steal a place in My heart. If so then so be it.

Twisted

Latest posts

Latest posts