What's new

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

TIGER WOODS COVER UP !!!

• live happily ever after.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • divorced and broke starting from scratch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • together for the kids sake, but miserable.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • joins john daly on the hooters tour.

• drug addict stuck inside watching cartoons eating cerial.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • shamed and over doses.

• divorced, wins masters, back on top of the world as americas number 1 bachelor.

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't matter though. Guaranteed if a time machine existed, Tiger couldn't beat Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan or Jack Nicklaus on their best days.

The only problem I have with that statement is, I don't remember the PGA ever changing the Rule's for Bobbie,Jack or Ben to make the game fair for everybody like they HAD TO DO because of Tiger.

Now they are definitely Better people but even Jack has said Tiger is The Man (his word's not mine).

Mr.Wags

B

Blue Dot

Don't matter though. Guaranteed if a time machine existed, Tiger couldn't beat Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan or Jack Nicklaus on their best days.

The only problem I have with that statement is, I don't remember the PGA ever changing the Rule's for Bobbie,Jack or Ben to make the game fair for everybody like they HAD TO DO because of Tiger.

Now they are definitely Better people but even Jack has said Tiger is The Man (his word's not mine).

Mr.Wags

That's because Jack et al didn't resort to "blood spining" or whatever else the hell Tiger does that no one knows about.

They had enough integrity not to do so. That's been my point all along.

Your facination with this Tiger character is scary IMO.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
jesus fuckin aged christ, GOD DAMN, if i have to hear 1 more time about tiger being an athelete i am going to fuckin shit, this fool is not an athelete, hes a golfer. plain and simple, he is not an athelete, he walks, hits a ball, walks, swings, walks more, jesus fuck, i have played many a fuckin sport and golf is not a fuckin sport no god doamn more than fuckin nascar, and all you dumbasses who say drivin a fuckin car is sport then fuck off too, i have known the nerdiest non athletic dorks , biggest talentless losers couldnt do a fuckin thing in life except hit a gold ball, would i call them atheletic, hell no, would i say they could play golf, hell yea, now this fuckin guy ya havent ever seen do 1 atheletic move in his life except fuck hoes is gonna be athelete of the decade , what a fuckin joke, RIIIIIGGGED ! I think i might just quit watching all tv in general

B

Blue Dot

I agree. "golfer of the decade", OF COURSE!

'Athelete of the decade', not so much.

Like I said before it's amazing how powerful marketing is in America today.

Even SI buys into it. It's that powerful.

Brittany Spears, Jessica Simpson, Tiger Woods, etc.. What's the difference? Nothing, just all marketing.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No not really just understanding talent when I see it just like Jack did lol. BD I understand you hate Tiger thats your given right.

James Bubba Stewert is Tigers good buddy. James is arguably the greatest supercross rider ever but having met James and spending a few years with him, I gotta say he's one of the most self centered pricks I have ever had spent time with BUT like Tiger their personality doesn't change the fact that in their chosen profession they are the creme at the top and nothing you I or anybody say's can change that.

Integrity you say we were not talking about ad appeal we were talking about wins and losses. Years from now in the record books most won't see a listing for entegrity will they? Yes I agree it is needed to be a complete person a man of your word but your saying the 10 winner of the PGA player of the year that's voted on by the players themselves is a hack and every time you post up more of your dribble makes you that much more like Bubba Stewert. Good luck with that.

Your To Easy :)
Mr.Wags

B

Blue Dot

Integrity you say we were not talking about ad appeal we were talking about wins and losses. Years from now in the record books most won't see a listing for entegrity will they? Yes I agree it is needed to be a complete person a man of your word but your saying the 10 winner of the PGA player of the year that's voted on by the players themselves is a hack and every time you post up more of your dribble makes you that much more like Bubba Stewert. Good luck with that.

Tigers no hack, that's for sure. IMO he's one of the best.

The point is there is more to life then just your record in the record books.

When I look back, if I see an athelete is number 1 in the record books but I know they are a loser like Kobe Byrant, for instance, then I don't respect them.

You really think the worth of a man is only his record in the records book?

How very, very shallow.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran

How very, very shallow.

You see BD instead of showing you the door it's easier to post information up and let you humiliate yourself so everyone here can see what you are.

I believe my post you quoted contained this little sentence, I guess when you read it didn't fit into you child like response.

"Yes I agree it is needed to be a complete person a man of your word."

Yeah your right that's shallow as the swamp isn't it?

But hey I do appreciate you trying to think for me every stoner needs a second brain. If ya don't mind tho I'll stick with my Blackberry.

:) :) :)
Mr.Wags

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
That's because Jack et al didn't resort to "blood spining" or whatever else the hell Tiger does that no one knows about.

It's not certain what treatments TW received from the doc. I misspoke earlier, it's not even human growth hormone as it's not glandular extraction. The therapy is very new, it might not even be banned by golf/sports at this point.

B

Blue Dot

The therapy is very new, it might not even be banned by golf/sports at this point.

lol, why do you think these atheletes are always using "new" treatments? Because the treatments aren't known yet so they can't be banned if they aren't known, now can they?

It's called being "one step ahead of the law".

Just one more reason to believe tiger is a POS.

Tronic

Huh?!?! Now the crux of your argument rests on a possible therapy treatment that happened a year and a half ago over a surgery to prevent further long term injury to his KNEE!?!? This is now what you resort to?

How do you explain tiger woods absolutely skullfucking the masters and jack nicklaus record in his first time playing it as a professional?

were the doctors at stanford concocting some magic potion??

christ some people are ignorant...

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tigers no hack, that's for sure. IMO he's one of the best.

The point is there is more to life then just your record in the record books.

When I look back, if I see an athelete is number 1 in the record books but I know they are a loser like Kobe Byrant, for instance, then I don't respect them.

How very, very shallow.

Come play in my puddle with me. You are such an absolutist that loves to shove words in people's mouths because you can't deal with what is really coming out. C'mon bro. This puddle sucks without you Blue. I'm too happy right now. Come on me.

B

Blue Dot

Huh?!?! Now the crux of your argument rests on a possible therapy treatment that happened a year and a half ago...

Finchem was quoted today saying there was indeed a treatment that took place.

Why all you school girls gotta put words like "possible" and such in front of everything to defend this asshole?

Was it "possible" tiger had an affair? lol

If you can't admit tiger's a jerk and a loser maybe it's YOU who has the problem.

Q

quest

[quote=Blue Dot;.

BTW, Tigers Dad cheated and it was the gal that he cheated with that turned out to be Tigers mother. Oh, the irony.

where you get this info?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Why all you school girls gotta put words like "possible" and such in front of everything to defend this asshole?

If you can't admit tiger's a jerk and a loser maybe it's YOU who has the problem.

I didn't say he wasn't asshole. He certainly is no loser.

victoria_cheval_mirror.jpg

trouble

Veteran
You are such an absolutist that loves to shove words in people's mouths because you can't deal with what is really coming out.

Gramps, Blue Dot has never used a word that sent someone looking for a dictionary. He has delusions of adequacy, and if his IQ were 2 points higher, he would be a rock.

:window::xmastree:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
I didn't say he wasn't asshole. He certainly is no loser.

victoria_cheval_mirror.jpg

let me see, no job, sponsors droppin him, wife left him,no friends , fucks anything that moves,cant look anyone in the eye, no explanations,secludes himself,wrecks car, failed at killing mother inlaw,etc....= LOSER

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
lol, why do you think these atheletes are always using "new" treatments? Because the treatments aren't known yet so they can't be banned if they aren't known, now can they?

It's called being "one step ahead of the law".

It's kind of like being pregnant. You either are or you aren't. If there's no law to break, no law has been broken.

Just one more reason to believe tiger is a POS.
One more comment to reflect your oppression.

Because as much as I hate to admit, even you are innocent until proven guilty.:D

If TW's broken any laws he shouldn't get preferential treatment. If he's broken your moral code, don't be surprised if nobody gives a shit but you. I have to admit, I was getting down on ol' Tiger until I read your self righteous comments. Makes TW look better every day, lol.

Is it possible you're a prude?

We've all acknowledged TW's indiscretions. At least the ones we've heard about, lol.

We've all acknowledged Tiger's dominance of the sport. Past, present and the foreseeable future. Even if he didn't return to pro golf he's the best, period.

Do I have to acknowledge your moral superiority? Nope. In fact, you'd get more respect if you didn't impose your righteousness on others. I have my own line to cross (or not) and don't appreciate you suggesting you're better in that regard.

Now you know how I feel, I don't think it's necessary to remind you repeatedly. Once is enough. Same thing with your personal feelings about morality. It's your right to make it known if you want but pounding it in the ground is a little old at this point. We know you hate TW professionally and personally. :thanks:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dude is a douche bag to his wife, but he can swing the club better than anyone else right now. Americans will be on to the next person to rip apart here in a little while. Hopefully, the dumbass learns from his mistakes. Taking food off the table usually helps add some perspective.

He has a long way to go. Everyone fucks up. It's the sincerity in which you redeem yourself that solidifies your character IMO.

I find the haters in this thread hilarious. It's so easy for you people to pass judgment on others, like calling him a loser, a jerk, he's reclusive a loner likes to hide out...
If I was a billionaire I wouldn't like to be around all you haters either, all you do is speculate but none of you knows what goes on in there marriage behind closed doors.
maybe the marriage was already going down hill, maybe she stopped having sex with him, maybe he got tired of begging his own wife for sex.who really knows.
It looks like she is now hiring a famous divorce lawyer in california where she will probably try to serve him at to collect half of HIS money.

Status
Not open for further replies.