What's new

Ticals 2000w 4x8 tent, multi strain grow show

catalyte

Veteran
^well said Dr.Fever. I thats really one of the best attributes of soil/less growing... you can leave your plants and have a life too!

LEDNewbie

Veteran
some tent shots. the fan leaves all gracefully yellowed and dropped, self trimming. I kinda fucked off alittle and didnt water as much and as often as the plants demanded...the heat didnt help, but this is gonna be the cleanest, best tasting, burning, smelling herb. grown with only FIRE compost tea, EWC tea, dry guanos, and guano teas. roots organics potting soil.

what I'd like to know is, when the tent is this full, how in the world do you get in there to work on the plants or even water?????

great job on your grows TS...so from this experience, can you say that at the "very worst," most growers would get at least 1 per 1k??....thanks..gg

TicalionStalion

little update fellers, killin it so far this round, all blue dream. 10x in 5 gal smart pots, FFOF soil w worm castings n perlite, also some progress earth Earth recharge. AN nutes....started w conni as base, then moved onto sensi bloom....will use conni again if I need more N later on in flower. never mix the 2 tho.

Theres also 2 little 5 gal aeroponic buckets in there...trial. and also Im trying a side by side, MH vs HPS.

I know Iv been sleepin on the boards, but Im back!

thanks for checkin in yall.

Attachments

• BD 1129 1.jpg
    BD 1129 1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 17
  • BD 1129 2.jpg
    BD 1129 2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 13
  • BD 1129 3.jpg
    BD 1129 3.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 15
  • BD 1129 4.jpg
    BD 1129 4.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 15
  • BD 1129 5.jpg
    BD 1129 5.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 17

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Glad to see you back! And your tent still looks great. I bet the m.h side will be heavier than the hps.

TicalionStalion

Ill be excited to see Cody...Iv never used a MH before...not even for veg! lol. Ill mention too that all of the 10 plants were vegged out and transitioned into a week of 12/12, just with the MH...then I spread them out 5 and 5 and kicked on the HPS.

thanks for the props Cody, appreciate it bro! :joint:

TicalionStalion

heres the official first update I guess, I think Im right about 3 weeks in. this is my first time flowering the BD. the guy I got it from swears shes DONE at 65 days....but hes runnin ebb n gros. I wonder if she'll go longer in soil? P.S...theres also one Death Star in there, the short bushy one. cant wait to see how she flowers out. when I tried her months back, it was one of the top 3 potent Iv ever tried! so 9x BD and 1x DS. :)

how about anyone who has some sweet pics of Blue Dream, throw her up here! would love to compare on the same page.

shes fronstin up already! good good sign. frostin and stinkin w just little baby nugs starting to poke out. I cant decide yet, but it may be beneficial to chop a ton of those fans off, its a jungle!! Ill also add, this BD is THE frostiest bud iv seen in years...atleast when my buddy ran her, and that was dro.

Also, forgot to add...I fired back up the Vortex Brewer! I figured Ill supplement with alittle ACT, maybe some 1-10-1 guano and dry budswell top dressed...we'll see.

but again please, some awesome blue dream pics on here would brighten my day!

Thanks guys. hope you enjoy the ride. Ill be pic crazy from here on out lol.

Attachments

• brewer 1202 2.jpg
    brewer 1202 2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 12
  • brewer 1202 1.jpg
    brewer 1202 1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
  • BD 1202 3.jpg
    BD 1202 3.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 17
  • BD 1202 2.jpg
    BD 1202 2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 14
  • BD 1202 1.jpg
    BD 1202 1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 13

TicalionStalion

this blue dream puts on size and frost faaast!! any BD experts have any advise on how she likes her nutes in bloom?? If anyone could link me to some good BD threads, id appreciate it. i gotta head off to work!

this is about 3-3.5 weeks of 12/12

Attachments

• BD 1206 1.jpg
    BD 1206 1.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 14
  • BD 1206 2.jpg
    BD 1206 2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 12
  • BD 1206 3.jpg
    BD 1206 3.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 13
  • BD 1206 4.jpg
    BD 1206 4.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 13
  • BD 1206 5.jpg
    BD 1206 5.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 15

catalyte

Veteran
looking great TS

Blue Dream has got an interesting structure. never really grown a plant that looks like that!

TicalionStalion

thanks guys! this is my first time flowering the BD...theres also a short little death star shrub in there im pretty pumped for. first time flowerin both...but Iv sampled them many times and they FUCKIN ROCK! over here on the east coast, blue dream isnt as flooded like it is out west and medi states. the death star however, is prob. the most potent pot iv ever smoked. so Im def. stoked on that.

its funny, I was told that the 1000w MH isnt gonna be as good for bloom than the horti 1000w HPS...Im pretty sure the MH side is beating it so far tho! Im really diggin MH, its my first time using one, can you believe that?! lol I think Im going to switch to 2x 1000MH for the new year. funny thing is the hortilux HPS bulb is $120, and the MH is actually a philips or sylvania or something....40 or 50 bucks...and it seems to be kicking fuckin ass.

the frost production is insane on all plants. BD when grown right is some extremely frosty nugget. cant wait!

more pics in a few days. I used one watering of strapped molasses, holy fuck! shit blew up with one watering at 30 ml/gal...in just 2 days too! Also, I made a nice batch of Vortex tea that Ill use within the next 2 days. I just cant decide if I should give them full strength, 50/50 tea/water, 50% tea with some AN base and big bud?? any thoughts on this next ACT feeding?

Im experimenting on one plant with the 1-10-1 guano to see if it beefs her up any, or hurts anything before I try it on the others. I top dressed a 5 gal smart pot with about 2 tablespoons. so we'll see. Ill keep you guys well posted.

thanks for checkin in fellas! would love to hear from some of my ol' pals on here! you know who you are! c2cc for life!! ;):joint:

TicalionStalion

so here we are at day 60...theres one small tester aeroponic BD, man that thing is beautiful! she really likes the hydro. Im just gonna do a big photo dump. 10x blue dreams in soil...2x mini aeroponic tester blue dreams, and 1x death star shrub! I had to take down one of the aero buckets today, all else is coming down in about 10 days...flush has already started a few days ago.

I had some sort of deficiency or lock out. something very mobile, as it only affected the top leaves...couldnt quite pin point it. Im not sweatin it tho, it didnt affect the flowers, just some fans, no biggie. This run has been a success so far, Im happy w the BD.

next time Im going to not top her as much, this way I can get fatter colas, but Im pretty sure this yield is going to suprise me! and the frostyness, over all look of the buds and smell are out of this world!! the smoke should be too, given Im going 70 days.

thanks for checkin in guys!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TicalionStalion

these are amazing...shot w a cell phone, no editing!!

these are amazing...shot w a cell phone, no editing!!

some amazing things the galaxy S3 camera can do!

AEROPONIC BD :) (some of these pics are a few days old)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TicalionStalion

just a few more awesome shots w the cell phone camera, these are all over the past week or 2.

thanks again for peepin the thread guys! hope all is well!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TicalionStalion

Death Star!

Death Star!

last but not least, I wanted to show off my little Death Star bush! this thing is a beast for how low profile she is. my buddy was pulling 5-6 zips per DS in 5 gal smart pots in soil, same as me. the plants were no taller than 2.5 feet....just wide and bushy.

I really love this strain, you guys will prolly be seeing alot more of her from me lol. I mean ECSD x Sensi Star??!! how can you go wrong?!?! cant wait to smoke my own DS. The samples my buddy gave me are so dank...smells like ECSD, but not as obvious and spot blower-upper lol, taste amazing...but where this bitch really shines is the POTENCY! oh my lord the potency lol. she is one strong ass bitch. I checked trichs on the samps I was smoking...mad clear, barely milky, and KNOCKING my FUCKING socks off!! lol. Im gonna let this plant go 75-80 days.

infact, Ill probly cut all the blue dream colas and let the bottoms, plus the DS plant go another week or 2, let them beef out and mature, get a better yield, trimming will be split up and easier...all that good stuff. ;)

**P.S.** Im really diggin the aeroponic grower buckets my boy made me. I just put 2 rooted BD cuts in and went right into bloom. Im sure Ill get atleast a Z per 1.5 ft. tall tester plant. Im going to run the 2 aero buckets again next round, except this time Ill give them a bit of a veg...outstanding. so low maintenence...I never even did a water change and I barely topped off the buckets, no meters, just like 2-3 inches of water/nutes at the bottom of the buckets. easiest thing Iv ever grown, Im shocked. I may even run 4 aero buckets. we'll see!**

Death Star day 60

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts