What's new

Ticals 2000w 4x8 tent, multi strain grow show

Dark Helmet

wow ts got some aero going very nice, would i be able to get a few shots of the aero buckets mate?? love the grow mate getting better each time i see them.

TicalionStalion

Thanks for the props bro, I got 2 white 4x4 flood trays with stands and reses just waiting, calling my name for that 4x8 tent! Im think next round trying atleast one tray and see how well that works out. Dont know how id set it up...maybe 2 gal smart pots, as many as i can comfortably fit filled w either hydroton, grodan mini grow cubes, the dice...or just straight hydroton? ...or... maybe ill do 4x 10 gal smart pots or 6x 7 gal smart pots, and just bush and train the shit out of them and work them into a net? Lol...thinkin out loud i guess

Heres the blue dream in ffof soil w AN nutes. Day 64ish.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TicalionStalion

Heres the aero bd...she may come down a few days before the soil ladies. Suuuper fat. Its fucking inreal. The top cola is as wide as a pack and a half of marlboros haha, and the sides are as big as my biggest soil cola. We can chalk this all up to: the plant is only abt 20 inches tall tops, rooted cutting w maybe a week of veg. Also because its aeroponics. Wouldnt mind a bunch of these fillin the tent, too many pumps and plugs and wires i guess. Check it out...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

**PIC ABOVE IS A SIDE/BOTTOM NUG**:joint:

TicalionStalion

Heres some pics of deathstar. Cant wait till this bitch is done. She stiiiiiinks! Shes gonna go abit longer than the rest. Last pic is one i forgot to post above of the blue dream. Colorful :) thanks guys.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TicalionStalion

started harvesting today! day 71 and itll take 3-4 days

started harvesting today! day 71 and itll take 3-4 days

To get some more new pics, actually alot more pics goto the blue dream thread in flower pics section.

Heres a pic i snagged of the whole grow a week before she started gettin chidididopped.

picture.php

T

Tarus Bulbar

Whats up TicalionStalion!
Man that tents really being put to work bro. Sweet looking ladies my man
Excellent colours in both the strains