What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

dargo

Had to check in and see whats up. Everything is looking wonderful. If i get off my ass this week end i hope you don't mind if i post a pic or 2 of my strawberries and garden.

I dont mind you posting them in here.......aslong as they dont look as juicy as mine lol
seriously though I dont mind, strawberrys mmmmmmmmmmm gardens :D

Thanks man. That masterlow was crusty with resin. I cant wait to see how those beans turn out! Should be super dank.

Im tempted to store the beans untill autum and grow them indoors to get the best out of them. but i dont think i can wait that long

i need to give u applaud man, so fantastic garden with beautifull plant, you have also many different genetic, i like your grow man..:yes::yes::yes:

thanks :D its great that i can fit so many different genetics together in 1 small space, I love autos!

Bighill

Your so lucky with your greenhouse D, i have a few inches of snow ontop of about 100+ snowryder seedlings right now. I guess we will see how resiliant these autos really are. I only put out one patch last weekend (GOOD BLOODY THING, daft weather i got), i sure wasn't expecting what i woke up to today :cry:.

That is also what i love about autos, they are a perfect size you can pack in soo many. Just about all the autos get a similar size soo you can put lots of different kinds into the same area.

dargo

dam dude thats messed up :( hope they survives the night.

Not trying to rub it in or nothing, but my greenhouse girls look like they been snowed on :p

As for packing them in, thats what I love about them. I wouldnt be able to do anything like this with 12/12 strains, not so i have constant harvests throughout the summer & autum.

I got so many strains in there but I still feel like I want more, is that just been greedy?

dargo

lol, sounds good to me.

Photos from today

The Box Party has really kicked into life.....

picture.php

picture.php

The monster Mi5.....

picture.php

Strawberries, Blueberries & a rather unhappy "sweetheart" melon plant (the ones in the greenhouse are much happier)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greenhouse partial group shot 30/05/10

picture.php

dargo

Blue Streak putting out new hairs when i thought she was finishing

picture.php

picture.php

Monster Mi5

picture.php

Strawberrys mmmmmmmm

picture.php

picture.php

rocket high

Veteran
looking good dargo ..... this just backs up my desire for a big green house ...blueberry's and strawb's are coming along nicely too
that blue streak just doesn't wanna finnish huh ...she'll end up a wee fatty lol :biggrin:

dargo

that blue streak just doesn't wanna finnish huh ...she'll end up a wee fatty lol :biggrin:

Both the blue streaks & a sour 60 are putting out loads of new hairs now, The blue streak above is the one im most looking forward to smoking at the moment, she smells sooooooooo blueberry. Im not going to tease myself by cutting a little nug off, she will only be smoked when dryed and cur....well just dryed cos I dont have the patiance for curing unless I just harvested 10+oz (which come mid summer I should be doing atleast once a week)

Looks delicious man!!!
you have a greenthumb dargo!!

Increadible mate, Just lovely! ;) Dont i win a prize, my 1000th post lol!

Isnt making your 1000th post in my thread prize enough? lol lol

How heavy are the new horizons? could I carry 4 on a bike if I balenced them on the crossbar and handlebars and wheeled the bike? I havnt got to go far, 5 mins walk max.

dargo

Sour 60, shes starting to bulk up nicely

picture.php

Stinky tight Blue Streak

picture.php

Culled some males from the Mi5 next to the compost bin, they was all together in the middle so now I got a big space and all the girls close together!

picture.php

Box party today, I gave them full strenth canna tera flores 2 days ago, they have also had a top dressing off dryed powdered comfrey a week or so ago, but they still want more! greedy girls....

Int he 2nd photo it looks like there is a cople of plants in bots behind the box party, but there in the box party, I just had to do a little LST to give them more light and space so there sticking out the back of the party but still in it! (the pot u can see is empty) you can also see just right of top middle a Mi5 in a pipe in a pot that I been tieing down, il have to take a proper photo of her tomorrow, I got no reason to do it, I just did it for doing it.

picture.php

picture.php

Tiny little potato I found earlyer where I grew potatoes last year, I put her in a little pot to see if I get a bonsi potato plant.

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberrys :D

picture.php

Blueberrys

picture.php

mini cucumber, shes dont look very happy but shes growing like she is!

picture.php

hey dargo, i have a cucumber in my greenhouse too and its growing like crazy - it looks like you are tying (tieing) it up - should i be doing this? any advice would be greatfully received although i know its a little off topic..

On another note i was at cannabis-sur in malaga last week and met the guys from shortstuff and they said they had seen your pics on here and thought they looked great! Keep up the good work!

Bighill

I just got my fix of dargo autoflower "crack" pics. Looking great man.
(My snowryders were still kicking.. snow on'em and all) Autos are like bloody sherman tanks!

dargo

hey dargo, i have a cucumber in my greenhouse too and its growing like crazy - it looks like you are tying (tieing) it up - should i be doing this? any advice would be greatfully received although i know its a little off topic..

How tall is yours? is it putting out tendrils yet? apparently you get more fruit if you let them climb over those grown accross the ground, also those grown across the ground are more likely to be eaten by something other than you. I dont have anything for mine to climb up in the greenhouse so I hang gardening twine from the roof and let it climb up that, I untwist the twine a little bit then carfully feed a coiling tendril through and within a few hours she is firmly locked on

On another note i was at cannabis-sur in malaga last week and met the guys from shortstuff and they said they had seen your pics on here and thought they looked great! Keep up the good work!

Nice one :D

I just got my fix of dargo autoflower "crack" pics. Looking great man.
(My snowryders were still kicking.. snow on'em and all) Autos are like bloody sherman tanks!

Lol!

Thats all good with the snow ryders :dance013: have they still got snow on them or is the weather improving now? did u get any pics

Scrogerman

Veteran
Both the blue streaks & a sour 60 are putting out loads of new hairs now, The blue streak above is the one im most looking forward to smoking at the moment, she smells sooooooooo blueberry. Im not going to tease myself by cutting a little nug off, she will only be smoked when dryed and cur....well just dryed cos I dont have the patiance for curing unless I just harvested 10+oz (which come mid summer I should be doing atleast once a week)

Wow, sounds beautifull man, MMmm Blueberry!

Isnt making your 1000th post in my thread prize enough? lol lol

Yes mate, its a pleasure bro! ;)

How heavy are the new horizons? could I carry 4 on a bike if I balenced them on the crossbar and handlebars and wheeled the bike? I havnt got to go far, 5 mins walk max.

No they aint heavy mate but 4 ona bike may be a struggle, but its possible, are you 6.4 ft and built like a brick shit house, lol, if so you got no probs buddy! lol! ;) Im loving the Show bro!

its kind of wide rather than tall, its just stretching along the shelf in the greenhouse maybe 80cm and yes its putting out tendrils. i think i might put some twine up as well and see if it climbs up it. anyways, i won't bore everyone else with any more vegetable questions but i will keep an eye on how yours get on, keep sneaking those pics in!!

M

mossy

That monster Mi5 is a Stunner...:kissass:
Structurally she says to me heritage strain..very strong genetics..
very Pure..
Mouth watering.
Full greenhouse shots..absolute Bliss..

Fantastic mix you have Bro...wonderful growing. :good:

dargo

Shes already been knocked up with some white widow pollen, not sure if its been sucssesfull but if it has it means lots good things :D

also some blue streak pollen, Mi5 & later today some sour 60 pollen. and any other pollen I get before its to late!! il take some more close ups later, she looks alot dencer from a distance, but looking closely it looks like 100% foxtail buds.

I taken the blue streaks down (thanks for the tip mossy) there both hermieing and looks like the sour 60 is doing the same, I think there all a few weeks over there stated grow time so im not worried about hermie traits, got lots of fem pollen to play with, il only keep the fem pollen from the best BS and use it on the best bluestreak from my next bluestreak run

Some photos, as ever there are plenty more in my greenhouse album.....

BS pollen sac's (there are at the bottom of the plant, with single bananas at the top of the plant)

picture.php

picture.php

The girls at the box party are going really well, its cool to see how a load of plants so close together have pretty much arranged themselfs so there not blocking each others light

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I spread things around in the greenhouse, so this is a part veiw of the other side to where most of my photos have been coming from.

picture.php

Cucumbers & Strawberrys mmmmmmmmmmmmm

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

Heres some cola shots from the monster Mi5, you can get a better idea of the bud formation from these photos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I also forgot to say I got some more predetor mites for the greenhouse, got 3 bottles for £20 this time!! :D I dont see any mites in there but I know my cucumber had spider mites as it was in my hps cab before I moved it to the greenhouse (she was de-spidermited before I moved her to the greenhouse) I was just in the shop at the right time and he asked how I got on with them last time, I said great, he said he will do me 3 for £20 if I want (shops closing down this week) so I thought I might aswell spread them over the greenhouse girls just incase I missed something and the borg are preparing for war!