What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

dargo

All mine are, but I wouldnt say all sour 60 is leafy, most sour 60 grows I seen havnt look leafy.

photos

Mi5, jet 47, annapurna, nirvana sky, sour 60

picture.php

Blue streak

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Box Party (11 Girls)

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

took some pains of glass out the top and sides for the last few days, its been REALLY hot in there. not that the girls seem to mind......

picture.php

And some of the outdoor Mi5, there are still new plants springing up each day

picture.php

Seedling

You really have it going now mate!! One thing, how is the smell? Just thinking about from how far you could pic your little grow up? One of my outdoor spots is close to a road, now one can see it but smell could maybe be a problem. Thing is im not growing that many plants there and not any of the super smelly strains. Used it before with great success but was thinking of putting some more plants there this time as i have a lot of spare seeds..
cheers.

dargo

Stick your head out the front door.......can you smell that sweeeeet smell??...... thats my greenhouse that is.

Its actually not as bad (good) as I thought it would be, I got a road at the front of my house but you only really get farmers and horse riders, if anyone is walking up the road I got atleast 5 mins warning as every dog in the area is tained to bark when people get to close, Also the summer winds take the smell away from the road and over the feilds at the back, however when we get to autum and the wind changes I have been able to smell my amnesia x blue cheese from half a mile away,

I cut the MasterLow down, left her a bit long and got some pollen sac's on her so double bonus for me

I got some white widow pollen in the post today so I hit that big Mi5 with it so fingers crossed :D

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
!st Class

!st Class

Love the idea of a time-lapse, it must smell divine in there by now - really nice grow :)
Did you see these?, look like a strawberry with reversed colours but tastes like pineapple, the Dutch grow them for Waitrose, even if they tasted crap they look brilliant :D

picture.php

dargo

I want that one!

Do you know if they produce viable seeds? they look cool, I gotta get me some asap

Scrogerman

Veteran
WoW D
Lovin the G-House , again! Them White Strawbs, look fantastic. Wish i had a G-House to play in, too many neibours around here anyway, bloody nosy ones too. Nice-work as always man! Enjoy!
Peace.....Scroger!

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi dargo, and our Scroggs :wave:
I am not 100% certain d, but they grow this way naturally, they were a rare South American wild plant that was endangered, it was taken to Europe to preserve and the Dutch fruit growers realised it would sell on looks alone but it tastes really nice by all accounts, they ask £4.00 a punnet in the shop! so Waitrose and the Dutch guys love it!.
As it's not modified it should grow from seed shouldn't it?, I know the season is 2 months long, quite long for a strawberry but it isn't a strawb is it :)

dargo

Thanks Scrogerman :D greenhouse's are so much fun, I want to get a new one, a REALLY big one, enough to fit 1000 autos in at a time

I cant find any seeds for sale :( just lots of people looking for somewhere to buy them. I would have thought someone would have them on ebay.......but no :(

I cut the top half of the biggest sour 60 today, im failry disapointed with the amount of leaf to bud ratio. not that the very hungry caterpillar was complaining :p

picture.php

picture.php

also I got another 10 on the go which I was going to do a seed run with, except there all girls apart from 1 mutant hermie. (thats 1 single leaf at the top, looks like a mirror image of a normal leaf, I was hoping for some cool mutant ducks foot style dosnt look like a weed plant, but then the hairs started to grow out the pollen sac's)

She/He/It has been removed from the greenhouse, and now its hermied il have to compost it

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

thanks StRa

Just found a photo of the square beefsteak tomato while it was still growing, still hunting for the finished photos & and blue potato

picture.php

dargo

Mi5

picture.php

Monster Mi5, but if you look closely shes VERY airy

picture.php

picture.php

blue streak

picture.php

shot from yesterday, the mi5's planted in pipes then planted raised in pots have burst into life
picture.php

The indica dominant strains are shiting all over the sativa leaning strains

radric davis

Man Dargo your grow is looking great Everything is so healthy. My outside auto grow got off to a rocky start due to using shitty store bought soil. Now i've got things dialed in so in a month i should have sum nice plants. I have a question for you. How long are you waiting to plant the seeds u made?

radric davis

Thanks man,... and i am speaking generally. So if u harvest a seeded plant on day x, how many days from then would u wait to germ the new seeds? I have sum STUNTED mi5 outside flowering outside now, that i am about to polinate with mi5 and/or hbd pollen for a run later in the summer.

dargo

Around 2-3 weeks after they have left the plant. you could go earlyer but personaly i dont like to rush any stages of seed making. im really looking forward to growing the beans from the frosty masterlow x blue streak cross

Botanist

Had to check in and see whats up. Everything is looking wonderful. If i get off my ass this week end i hope you don't mind if i post a pic or 2 of my strawberries and garden.

radric davis

Around 2-3 weeks after they have left the plant. you could go earlyer but personaly i dont like to rush any stages of seed making. im really looking forward to growing the beans from the frosty masterlow x blue streak cross

Thanks man. That masterlow was crusty with resin. I cant wait to see how those beans turn out! Should be super dank.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i need to give u applaud man, so fantastic garden with beautifull plant, you have also many different genetic, i like your grow man..:yes::yes::yes: