What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

dargo

Hello & welcome to my 2010 UK greenhouse/outdoors auto grow. I got plenty of autos to try & will regualy update this thread. Over the last few years I have been force flowering regular strains by putting them in a blacked out cube in the greenhouse (also put them in compost bins and other things) but I had to get up at 6am every day for 10+ weeks to get them out, and then make sure I was there at 6pm every evening to put them inot the dark..... anyway forget that cos now I got autos!! :D Harvest on the summer solstice without having to get up at 6am for 10 weeks :D

Untill it gets a bit warmer and sunnyer il be starting all my beans inside then moving them once they shown sex.

Il be adding new plants each week or so from now until the begging of september, so hopefully in about 7 weeks il be able to start harvesting and carry on untill beggining of november.

As you can see I have rows of grow bags, this will have cucumbers, tomatoes, lettece and melons in them, the autos with go in the spaces between rows, the sun travels directly over the rows mid summer so everything should get good light while covering the plants. I changed my garden recently and the greenhouse is alot more exposed, im out in the country but want to avoid any chance of anyone knowing where that STINK!! is coming from

I started 32 various auto beans a couple of weeks ago and they have all shown sex, I was going to move them all to the greenhouse but have kept some BS, Sour60 & MasterLow inside for seed runs.

Currently growing in the greenhouse.....

HBD
Mi5
MasterLow
Sour 60
Blue Streak
Jet 47 (germinating)

Annapurna (germinating)
Nirvana Sky (starting under CFL's)
Number 1 (starting under CFL's)

Currently growing outdoors....
Mi5
Annapurna (germinating)
Nirvana Sky (starting under CFL's)
Number 1 (starting under CFL's)

Still to germinate....
Speedy G
Purple Mazar
Auto White Russian

Crosses done in the greenhouse so far...

Blue Streak x Mi5
x Sour 60
x Master Low

MasterLow x Mi5

And a few more that I cant remember but il update when I do

Il update with more info late, but to kickstart this thread....

This week I will be mostly growing...... Mi5, Sour 60 & Blue Streak

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

Forgot to add, once the weather improves il be planting gurrila style all over the countryside, I also want to see how blatantly I can grow dwarf & micro phenos.

Bighill

I'm in. again... another local i envy i am long away from even beeing able to move stuff into a greenhouse.
I can't wait to get my mi5's outside.

dargo

its still dipping below 0C some nights but its getting much warmer join the day. I really want some purple Mi5 so hopefully the cold will bring it out in them. I got some (amnesia x blue cheese) x Mi5 F1's which I might move to the greenhouse to veg and see if I get any nice colors. The photo below is some of the amnesia x blue cheese I grew in the greenhouse last year, they turned a really nice firey red\orange then a beautiful purple, so hopfully the mi5 x will have the purple power of both

picture.php

picture.php

M

mossy

Cracking set-up..

just how it should be done..

Speed & Safety for them...:good:

dargo

I just been out to make sure there first night was ok, they all look really happy and I was suprised to find when I opened the door the smell of just 1 sour 60 & 1 blue streak had filled the greenhouse with the most amazing tang!

I got some very highly scented sweet peas which I soaked last night and will germinate in the cfl cab. il then plant them each side of the greenhouse door and train them in a archway over the top of the door which will stop people in the garden seeing directly in and will mask off some of the smell.

the sun never shines through the front side where the door is so I wont be losing any direct sunlight.

dargo

Repotted 4 of them into 10L pots, that was 2 days ago and there all doing fine, even the 2 whose tap root I snapped off by mistake (the soil at the bottom of the pot was still wet when I tapped them out so they broke off )

Nice and sunny today :D

jumac

A same experiment in south italy

A same experiment in south italy

Untill it gets a bit warmer and sunnyer il be starting all my beans inside then moving them once they shown sex.

Hi guys!
I lives in italy, in a mountain zone (700 mt altitude) and I'm germinating 3 Dinafem RR#1 AF seeds.

I would make the same of dargo: starting my RR#1 inside (1 CFL 150W, 3 RR#1 plants) and then moving all outdoor.

But, dargo, what fotoperiod do you use? And how long time?

Thank you in advance (and sorry for my english!).
--
mao jumac

p.s. for dargo: Why I don't visualize photos in your first post?

dargo

Hi guys!
I lives in italy, in a mountain zone (700 mt altitude) and I'm germinating 3 Dinafem RR#1 AF seeds.

I would make the same of dargo: starting my RR#1 inside (1 CFL 150W, 3 RR#1 plants) and then moving all outdoor.

But, dargo, what fotoperiod do you use? And how long time?

Thank you in advance (and sorry for my english!).
--
mao jumac

p.s. for dargo: Why I don't visualize photos in your first post?

There on 20\4, I changed one of the cfls for a 2700k so I now have 1 x 125w 2500k & 1 x 125w 2700k. I know there getting much less light when I move them to the greenhouse but I like to give them a good helping hand to start with

L

lowrydergrower

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this grow, should start get interesting soon.

dargo

They have all taken well to the greenhouse, and any stress caused by repotting or root ripping seems to be gone, there all reaching for the sky now.

I decided that friday is germination day, I really need to do a HBD seed run so il be popping all my reg seeds today, also want to do a masterlow seed run so will be popping those. Might chuck in a couple of auto white russians aswell. il update when I got them in the paper towels...

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

Decided to germinate BlueStreak & HBD, both with a seed run in mind, will add photos when the is something to photograph

dargo

april 12th

moved a couple more girls into the greenhouse and tryed some extreme raised transplanting......

picture.php

picture.php