What's new

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
its 10ml 35% H2O2 to 1G H2O to create a 9.22% solution....

Here is a link to a dilution calculator if anyone is curious. http://www.hydrogen2o2.com/hydrogen-peroxide-concentration-calculator

Your volumes is off.

Here is the calculation for those doing it by hand.

c1(v1)=c2(v2)

c1 is the starting concentration
v1 is your starting volume
c2 is final concentration
v2 is final volume

Since you want to figure out starting volume that becomes x. so the new formula is then:
c1(x)=c2(v2)

so the numbers look like this:

0.35x=0.10(3785) or 0.10(3785)/0.35=1081.4

So add 1081.4ml to a gallon jug then top off to a gallon. This will give you a 10% h2o2 solution.

I think it was just a decimal error from greyskull.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I got the last results at the end of the day 6-7pm...

So maybe thats how they do it, just release everybodys results at the ends of the day...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can't remember exactly WHAT krunch is testing.... weed with eagle sprayed on it, right? sprayed when in the plants life? how many times, and at what concentrations....

just for shits & giggles I'll say 12.8ppm

krunchbubble

Veteran
i can't remember exactly WHAT krunch is testing.... weed with eagle sprayed on it, right? sprayed when in the plants life? how many times, and at what concentrations....

just for shits & giggles I'll say 12.8ppm

I spray Eagle20 two weeks before flowering....

Testing from two sides of the grow room...

This is to just confirm any residuals, if Eagle20 is used in vegetative only...

frostqueen

Bets in?

20ppm, Bob.

No algorithms, ya bloody nerds.

Wow, that high?

I'm going to say less than 0.2 ppm. If that figure is very far off then we have a LOT of labs here in Oregon passing things that should not be given a pass... but then, we already know that they have been doing that crap. The new laws will help, but they don't kick in until Oct. 1st.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Under 20. Didn't he spray at flip? Or did I wake up retarded today. Everyday.

I believe the Chinese study hit upon dried as well, suggesting it's relatively immobile.

http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/agphome/documents/Pests_Pesticides/JMPR/Evaluation98/myclob.pdf

pdf file

Up to four applications applied from 0-14 days before harvest. After drying results ranged from 0.3-2.5 mg/kg (ppm).

And it was two weeks before flip. I'll look for a full copy of the Chinese one, bloody abstracts are useless.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spray Eagle20 two weeks before flowering....

Testing from two sides of the grow room...

This is to just confirm any residuals, if Eagle20 is used in vegetative only...

thanks for (re-)clarifying that, KB

so.... what's the results?

Grøn

Just stupid to advise pepol to use systemic posion, dont grow strains that mold up and fix your grow rooms. Bad practis to use as defacto standart as mold prevention, there are other ways !

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck being new or old timer, you really want to use poison every grow you make.

Fix your attitude.

This is about (IMO) finding credible information to enable people to make better decisions. That's why this forum exists.

Your assumption is just that and poorly made. You know nothing of frostqueen, just as you know nothing of what's going on in this thread.

And yet with no understanding of either, you level your judgement, with neither facts, references or sources. Opinion, nothing else.

Contribute something worth reading or fuck off. There's plenty who support your view, they just aren't here, we drive them off like vermin.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Lol at this point, if I owned eagle 20 and I had an option to give everyone the same product, but without a trace a myclobutanil, I wouldn't.
This controversy has advertised the product so well, I'm sure they don't want to change a thing:biggrin:

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Veteran
Truth was I had the results all along and didnt realize it! The results came with my potency tests, I though a whole other test result coming...

So, I emailed em yesterday and they said replied "dummy, you have had the results all along, that weed too strong yo?"

Latest posts

Latest posts