What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

Herborizer

Veteran
i have not had one report on the 2 forums i posted eagle20 on and from my growing partners that it did not work......

there is still zero resistance to it, and im sure there will not be....

this IS the cure......

Literally, you saved me with this PM solution. I will never ever forget it.

highonmt

Veteran
KB,

Damn straight this stuff works, 1 application and I went from pm on every plant to none for 1month now. Thank you!
HM

Yep! Eagle-20 is the shizzle.

PM is a thing of the past.

It works like nothing else, but I would suggest giving 2 applications to be sure. I have a buddy who sprayed Eagle-20 once in early veg, and then later in flower he got PM again, a second spraying of Eagle-20 when he flipped to 12-12 would have ensured he didn't get the PM again.
A clean, filtered environment is crucial, but sometimes cannot be attained.

Proper preventative use of systemics like Floromite, Imid, and Eagle-20 make for better quality, PM and bug free, and poison free products. Proper use will set you up for hassle-free flowering all the way through to the end!

Growing is back to being fun again thanks to Krunch and Eagle-20!

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hey krunch, on the advice of a friend(access)
I was given and used eagle20.
And I must say bam!!!!not a hide nor hare of PM.
I had it bad, just could not get rid of it, and in a fit of panic got rid of my bublegum(fuck!!!!!)

And after 2 months no sign at all.

so to you and access I say thank you oh and eagle20 of course.

stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO......

johnnyla

Veteran
The only sure fire cure for PM I've ever come across is using Dutch Master Zone and Penetrator.
15ml per gal Zone
30ml per gal Pen
Mix a big bucket and dunk plant completely for 10-15 seconds.
Repeat once a week for 3 weeks and no more PM period.

i lost most of a crop using bandaids like zone and penetrator, greencure, high ph water, etc. never tried sulfur burner but i don't want to breath that crap in.

eagle-20 cured everything.

BIG JT

Just bought 2 pints of Eagle online for 54.00 a pint at DOMYOWNPESTCONTROL.COM. Gonna use it tomorrow, very excite

Herborizer

Veteran
Stuff is rediculously strong smelling, the fumes will probably kill all the bugs as well.

It sure is.

Krunch and anyone else with experience using Eagle20. What do you do with the mixing containers, spray bottles, etc that you have used for Eagle20?? 9 weeks later after using Eagle20, my bottles/mixing containers still smell like it (though they have been bone dry since the following day of application). So strong it seems I might not be able to use these things for anything else.

Thoughts?

MeNotYou

I made the containers & spray bottle that i used for Eagle 20 the ones I'll always use for it.. I think they are stained for life.
I havn't seen any PM since first application.
Also a friend who had an 80+ plant outdoor harvest used it and had a bumper crop... NONE lost to PM(Oregon state flower).. very little bud rot was found. Post the cure for that aswell :D

Thanks again Krunch

cyat

Veteran
Hey Krunch,
I've been using immunox by spectracide from home depot.Works real good!Saw your thread and thought about getting some eagle20 for a rainy day, then I found out they have the same active ingredient and same concentration.Cheap and easy to find.Didn't have pm for a year after using it then got a cut from a friend.......About ten bucks for the concentrate.

I have tried to import eagle20 to germany.

Not a good idea, the custum steel me package.

Have someone a idea, how can i order this in germany.

Best wiches

The Wang

This is why grow my own shit, because people will spray on anything to save some $$, even if its naphthalene and other very toxic chemicals.

No thanks, organic all the way

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Hey Krunch,
I've been using immunox by spectracide from home depot.Works real good!Saw your thread and thought about getting some eagle20 for a rainy day, then I found out they have the same active ingredient and same concentration.Cheap and easy to find.Didn't have pm for a year after using it then got a cut from a friend.......About ten bucks for the concentrate.

nice find, will have to check that out!

I have tried to import eagle20 to germany.

Not a good idea, the custum steel me package.

Have someone a idea, how can i order this in germany.

Best wiches

i would call a company who is selling it and ask if they can ship discreetly or something like that.....or maybe check out the active ingredient and find something over there that has it? good luck!

This is why grow my own shit, because people will spray on anything to save some $$, even if its naphthalene and other very toxic chemicals.

oh the haters! you guys keep my wits sharp! read the whole thread, and maybe you will learn something.......

@krunchbubble

Thank you

In Germany one needs a material customer proof. The Product is only for commercial gardeners.

I would need a trader in Europe.

About a tip I would be grateful.

Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes

The Wang

oh the haters! you guys keep my wits sharp! read the whole thread, and maybe you will learn something.......

Haters? Just because someone doesn't like a product they HATE it? Childish ego.

Ok first off, it doesn't take reading 20+ pages of people saying "it works" to learn something, I don't care if it works.

Just because something is "systemic" doesn't mean that it is completely gone in 30 or whatever days you think it is gone from the plant.

Naphthelene can be transported to surface water or soil by wet or dry deposition. (IARC Monographs Volume 82)
Not only that human exposure to naphthalene : "Vapors are highly irritating to the eyes and may cause cataracts upon chronic exposure. Acute exposure to naphthalene may cause methemoglobinemia and hemolytic anemia as well as damage to the kidneys. Symptoms may include headache and nausea (U.S. EPA, 1994a). Individuals with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency may be at increased risk." (Scorecard)

Even moreso, Eagle20 = carcinogens.(Eagle20 MSDS)

No thanks...Instead of trying to save some cash by spraying nasty chemicals on your plant why wouldn't you just solve the root of the problem which is either your environment or your strain selection?

To drive that point further... decomposition of Eagle20 also contains hazardous decomposition products, such as hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, and nitrogen oxides. Toxic gases are released during decomposition. (Eagle20 MSDS)

Anyway, do what you please with your own smoke, I'll keep mine clean. I'm not a "hater" for it.

Learn something? I honestly think I know more about this product than you do, it sounds to me like everything you know is from the label.

kushcakes

the wang why don't u just call yourself the dick!!!we get enough double talk around here as is and keep on growing your own as u put it SHIT!!!!

Krunch what up!! its been close to a year sense I tried eagle and the PM never I repeat NEVER came back!!!!! I have turned 3 friends on to it and they'er all in the clear to. all with the same bottle I bought and have half left. I sprayed my veg twice for 2 consecutive grows and game over!!!!!!!! before eagle I tried every thing i could all sorts of sprays, bought 3 industrial dehumidifiers rh was nonexistent still pm all over sulfur burned still pm its baaaack! EAGLE is the game ender.
My only question to u is how much healthier do u think I am for not smoking PM any more? hahahahahahahahahahahahah me and my chums cant thank u enough

krunchbubble

Veteran
Krunch what up!! its been close to a year sense I tried eagle and the PM never I repeat NEVER came back!!!!! I have turned 3 friends on to it and they'er all in the clear to. all with the same bottle I bought and have half left. I sprayed my veg twice for 2 consecutive grows and game over!!!!!!!! before eagle I tried every thing i could all sorts of sprays, bought 3 industrial dehumidifiers rh was nonexistent still pm all over sulfur burned still pm its baaaack! EAGLE is the game ender.
My only question to u is how much healthier do u think I am for not smoking PM any more? hahahahahahahahahahahahah me and my chums cant thank u enough

thats the thing, once you use it, thats it......

i dont remember the last time i used eagle 20 because of my initial doses forever ago. of course new cuts get sprayed and thats it.....

ive given away more then ive ever used, have had the same bottle for a couple years now.....

Photorikki

You know-
I thought I had my small outbreaks of PM under control with my Neem spraying.
But in every cycle one or two plants would still be stunted and taste bad.
My space is sooo small I don't want anything stunted.

So I tried Eagle 20 and DAMN! the breaks came off my plants-Big Time!
(I also switched to Smart Pots)
But the plants are so healthy now-like I've not seen in a while.
PM is hidden in the plants and now mine are free of it!

krunchbubble

Veteran
You know-
I thought I had my small outbreaks of PM under control with my Neem spraying.
But in every cycle one or two plants would still be stunted and taste bad.
My space is sooo small I don't want anything stunted.

So I tried Eagle 20 and DAMN! the breaks came off my plants-Big Time!
(I also switched to Smart Pots)
But the plants are so healthy now-like I've not seen in a while.
PM is hidden in the plants and now mine are free of it!

:tiphat: