What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

highonmt

Veteran
Well after spraying gallons of zone penetrator and liters amacarb I finally just chopped my grow at day 55 when the Fucking PM came back AGAIN. I have great ventilation and temps are 78 day and 68 at night and rh is 28% or less all the time and the shit still came back with a vengeance. I soaked the affected flowers (luckily not many) in peroxide for 15min to remove any remaining spores and dried them in front of a fan.

The Eagle 20 just arrived in the mail and this shit is going to go the way of the pyloxera I had early this grow. NO More screwing around with PM all my moms and clones are getting treated tonight.
HM

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Well after spraying gallons of zone penetrator and liters amacarb I finally just chopped my grow at day 55 when the Fucking PM came back AGAIN. I have great ventilation and temps are 78 day and 68 at night and rh is 28% or less all the time and the shit still came back with a vengeance. I soaked the affected flowers (luckily not many) in peroxide for 15min to remove any remaining spores and dried them in front of a fan.

The Eagle 20 just arrived in the mail and this shit is going to go the way of the pyloxera I had early this grow. NO More screwing around with PM all my moms and clones are getting treated tonight.
HM

:good:

Reefernutz

After having a very bad case of powdery mold, I read this post and bought me some of that Eagle 20w and all I have to say is it works as stated. I sprayed the veg plants right before flipping them and they have no more mold at all. and when I sprayed them they were covered in white spores all over, after 2 weeks there was no more signs of it and the plants seemed to come back to life and get way greener and healthier looking.

MeNotYou

Hey Krunchbubble
I have been trying to make it grow PM since I sprayed them with Eagle.. I have turned off 1 of 3 fans, no pruning(increases airflow), and bumped the humidity up with absolutely no PM anywhere to be found. The plants had PM growing on them when I sprayed 20 days ago. I know I would still be battling PM right now without Eagle 20.

Thanks again!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
me to an im 3wks clean. wish i never tried milk still have a few milk stains but pm seems defeated. eagle 20 is the greatest

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i don't think there is a cure for mold... we have tried everything from adjusting the ph, to using greencure... nothin works... and so far we have not found a strain that is resistant to mold... mold suxs....

krunchbubble

Veteran
i don't think there is a cure for mold... we have tried everything from adjusting the ph, to using greencure... nothin works... and so far we have not found a strain that is resistant to mold... mold suxs....

we are talking about how to get rid of powder MILDEW not mold......

S

stickey fingers

3 cents

3 cents

penatrator and zone mixed and used as a dip, sulfurburn and tear down youre grow room, clean and start all over youre room should be clean and steriel as a hospital :D it worked for me, try growing from seed, or make sure all contamination stays out of youre room, ie clones. the second you think you dont have bugs and pm is when you will get them. good luck all and keep it pure !

SPECIAL THANKS GP,OJD,REZ
RIP DR JAY

krunchbubble

Veteran
penatrator and zone mixed and used as a dip, sulfurburn and tear down youre grow room, clean and start all over youre room should be clean and steriel as a hospital :D it worked for me, try growing from seed, or make sure all contamination stays out of youre room, ie clones. the second you think you dont have bugs and pm is when you will get them. good luck all and keep it pure !

RIP DR JAY

dont understand why newbs come on here and think they have the powder mildew cure with there bandaid bullshit, this is not a discussion on what YOU think works......

READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE!!!

MeNotYou

RIP DR JAY
I agree with Krunchbubble.

I have a sulfur burner, I also have used every bandaid out there..
Serenade, milk(OMG don't), actinovate, procure, old wives snake oils..ect

I have cleaned, bleached, sulfur burned, started the grow over from seed 3 times over so far..
I live in a peculuar area where the fog rolls in on the coast.. and thats at midday at times, rains alot, there are blackberry bushes everywhere, and every grower I know locally has PM..
.. and has either recently bought Eagle or is waiting to see if it lasts till bloom for me. There are people who have been growing for many years who, have lots of bandaids, desperate for this kind of product.

SO FAR EAGLE HAS DONE
ALL KRUNCHBUBBLE SAID IT WOULD.

BTW.. How many of you that dissagree with the use of Eagle, smoke cigarettes? I see that all the time around here.. "Organic only man" and they're choking down a couple tobacco sticks.. LMAO
Heck go eat at Mc.donalds.. thats gotta be worse than eagle lol

dman16

pic should speak for itself lol.
DSC01697.jpg

sick of dealing with bs from the last grow. this should end it all before it even has a chance to start. ill check back in a few months when i harvest PM free.

S

stickey fingers

sorry krunchable

sorry krunchable

:krunchable, sorry for my input if it offended you, youre right i dont know anything, thats why i am here. the reason for the input is you have PM and bugs and i dont :D

krunchbubble

Veteran
:krunchable, sorry for my input if it offended you, youre right i dont know anything, thats why i am here. the reason for the input is you have PM and bugs and i dont :D

dont apologize, just know what the thread is about before you post.....:tiphat:

Reefernutz

BTW.. How many of you that dissagree with the use of Eagle, smoke cigarettes? I see that all the time around here.. "Organic only man" and they're choking down a couple tobacco sticks.. LMAO
Heck go eat at Mc.donalds.. thats gotta be worse than eagle lol

:laughing:

I have not seen PM since using the Eagle-20. I've given it out to all my friends, the stuff works like nothing else.

I too had really dense buds, and got brown mold on a couple colas. My friend said outright, that if your humidity is good and you still get mold (not PM) it is due to not enough air flow/movement. 1 fan per light is what he preaches.
I cheesed out and used less fans, and sure enough, the colas that got mold were the ones that were farthest from the fans, the ones that barely got any air flow were the ones that got mold.

E

emerald city

I have not seen PM since using the Eagle-20. I've given it out to all my friends, the stuff works like nothing else.

I too had really dense buds, and got brown mold on a couple colas. My friend said outright, that if your humidity is good and you still get mold (not PM) it is due to not enough air flow/movement. 1 fan per light is what he preaches.
I cheesed out and used less fans, and sure enough, the colas that got mold were the ones that were farthest from the fans, the ones that barely got any air flow were the ones that got mold.
Sorry to go "off" topic K......
Another reason for mold may be the differance between day time temps and nite time....If your room has reasonably high humidity and temps drop,water will be forced from the air[like dew in the mornings]..More then a 20 degree differance will surely percipatate out h20.[The warmer the air the more water it will hold]....This time of year with high day temps and cool nite temps can cause this problem if your not controling your rooms enviroment.......E.C/out

Well the Eagle 20 worked great!!!! I just used it before flower, and so far so good! They are two weeks into flower and no sign of PM. Thanks Krunch!!! I probably would have went with that Zone stuff, but hell, this shit works great!!! Now did I hear something about "root aphids"? :):):) I guess I have something else to stress about now. How cool!!! :)

S

srk

Eagle is some hazardous shit remind me not to smoke your guys products. Don't spray flowers-plants in bloom with chemicals.

Yeah ummm notice I said "before flower" as in veg? Yeah that means they were sprayed with Eagle during veg. Im pretty sure people have that part figured out. See the shit is gone after 65 days of growth.

Latest posts

Latest posts