think I found yummybuds first date story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummybud

Veteran
hmmm you make a good point.

but I bet all the chicks at those support groups are going to fat ugly chicks

golden

Yummy, you have butter, toast, ham, and sugar in your details.

Maybe you should try to eat good whole foods, possibly go on a juice diet.

May help a bit with your anxiety.

61BLC.jpg

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
yeah lol I did some research on aspergers syndrom and I have non of those symptoms. I just have social anxiety.
i'm pretty sure I just have social anxiety disorder.

hmmm you make a good point.

but I bet all the chicks at those support groups are going to fat ugly chicks

MORE FUCKING EXCUSES!!!!!

All you fucking do is find reasons why you should either not try, or fail if you do.....

Why don't you just admit to yerself that you don't actually want to be successful in finding a girl* and give the fuck up????

Or, more logically, go find yourself a good fucking therapist who can help you untwist your uber-neurotic headspace.

Or go drop 1000 mikes of quad sep doses in trhe bush...that will do the trick like nothin else.....

*(because you are NOT at all interested for real, you just talk shit)

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
A few conclusions I've come to after reading through this thread:

• Yummy is socially awkward, especially around women
  • This social awkwardness keeps Yummy's penis away from ladies' hoo-haa's
  • Yummy attributes this social awkwardness to an anxiety disorder
  • Yummy, based on his own diagnosis, probably does not have Asperger Syndrome
  • Sex addiction support groups are frequented mostly by fat, ugly chicks who have smelly hoo-haa's
  • Even if support groups contained only hot, thin chicks, Yummy would be unable to attend due to his raging, fire-y anxiety disorder
  • Yummy wants to be a lawyer, an occupation which requires almost no social interaction

Yummybud

Veteran
lol I knew someone would put put that in their sign^

ok I got to get back to studying tomorrow is my last final exam before I graduate and if I fk it up it'll screw my chances at lawschool.

after this i'll have way more time to try and meet girls and not fail.

and even though I have social anxiety i'm not totally anti-social or awkward.

I had to do 4 oral presentations this semester in front of the whole class and yes I was anxious and nervous in all of them but I still managed to do good and get good grades as in As.

what I did was try and control my social anxiety for example during one of my presentations I didn't make eye contact with anyone to help with my anxiety and it worked or i'd only look at the fat chick in class haha.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Yummy...you keep on knockin on the fat chicks.......another mistake.

Remember, young Padawan.....

"A nice chubby girl will stay nice, and she can loose weight.....a skinny hot bitch will remain a bitch......and she can get fat....."

Most important thing is if you can chat with the lady AFTER you fuck her........don't be so damn picky about body type....there are a whole lot of really nice plump gals out there who are just waiting for a nice big kawk they can enjoy that will inspire them to loose some weight and treat their man like a king (who pleases them so much)........

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
....say what you want about yummy, but how many of you could rack up a thread of 12 pages in a day? :xmasnut:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^^

i know what you mean

i'm really curious as to what is yummy's problem

its been said 100 fucking times before....

1. social anxiety disorder
2. lack of self esteem
3. constant excuse making
4. if you havent gotten laid by age 24 it just gets harder every year
5. hes also a prude who cant just man up and see a call girl or even get a massage parlor handjob.

fucking pussy! me and all my brothers and cousins got our first massause special massages when we were 16! its only like $150 bucks yummy man the fuck up and use that fucking pathetic excuse for a penis already.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yummy has to be a joke. theres no way in hell someone can be 24 and not even sucked a titty yet?? or even felt a titty?!??

yummy are you a homosexual? are you even sexually attracted to women. un fucking believable.

maybe im a different character though, by 7th grade i had a bangbus account and by 16 i was already in the strip clubs getting private dances, fake IDs rock.

he doesnt even go to titty bars, what the fuck is his problem?

golden

Im gonna find out where this lil fucker lives and send in about 5 hot 18 year olds on 3 dolphin biscuits each

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
^^

I'm sure ICMag could set up a situation like in True Romance where the guy's boss sets him up with a prostitute for his birthday (in secret). She ends up "accidentally" spilling her popcorn on him during a kung-fu movie and they both get coffee. Then she basically takes him back to his own apartment and bangs him. I assume the guy was a virgin as he was at a kung-fu movie alone for his birthday.

Then she falls in love with him, he kills her pimp and steals his coke, they travel across the US (with gangsters close behind), try to sell the coke but a war breaks out between everyone and they somehow escape with all of the money and coke... sounding like a Yummy story yet?

golden

Thats got YUMMY ALL OVER IT!

I know its really Bishop Don Magic Juan in disquise hiding under that little iranian body or whatever he said he was.

vegas-sun-lights-don-juan-revised-web-2.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^^

I'm sure ICMag could set up a situation like in True Romance where the guy's boss sets him up with a prostitute for his birthday (in secret). She ends up "accidentally" spilling her popcorn on him during a kung-fu movie and they end up getting coffee. Then she basically takes him back to his own apartment and bangs him. I assume the guy was a virgin as he was at a kung-fu movie alone for his birthday.

Then she falls in love with him, he kills her pimp and steals his coke, they travel across the US (with gangsters close behind), try to sell the coke but a war breaks out between everyone and they somehow escape with all of the money and coke... sounding like a Yummy story yet?

sounds like a movie id watch!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hahahah remember than scene in 40 year old virgin where they set dude up with a tranny. hahaha yummy better pray we dont feel like messing with him.

yummy fly out to oakland il get you a nice plump mexican bitch.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
hahahah remember than scene in 40 year old virgin where they set dude up with a tranny. hahaha yummy better pray we dont feel like messing with him.

yummy fly out to oakland il get you a nice plump mexican bitch.

Don't bash trannies. If you're 24 and you have never been touched sexually, a tranny from the waist-up is totally good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts