What's new

think I found yummybuds first date story

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

good drown

lol, classic. i don't understand why he brings piss jugs around with him, and why he said, if on;y i had my piss jugs this wouldn't have happened.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL pink!! What a story, It was like a car wreck, I couldnt stop reading it even tho it was sooo gross and can that be true?? Does that really happen to ppl?? That poor girl prob never got over that if it is for real! Funny shit!!

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
This guy is way funnier!

Yummy, go look at this link! Take notes! I want to see this quality of comedy from you from now on!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
LOLOLOL

i just lit my bowl and started reading that, and "laughed the ashes" right out of the bowl lol...that is soo terrible!

yummy needs to give that guy some advice haha

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
best part:
fuuu6.jpg

ArcticBlast

Yummybud

Veteran
I've been on one date before and I can't recall pooping in showers.

that guys story was funny and obviously madeup and just sounds like the Dumb and Dumber movie scene

ArcticBlast

Veteran
I've been on one date before and I can't recall pooping in showers.

that guys story was funny and obviously madeup and just sounds like the Dumb and Dumber movie scene

LOOOOOOOL, your whole "discography" is like the 40 year old virgin's plotline

ArcticBlast

T

TrichyTrichy

Yummy!!! You are just infamous. When you go to Amsterdam in 2011 you'll party like a rock starrrrr.

Last edited:

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i can totally see Yummy running to his next class, handful of books, impacting the homecoming queen and her varsity letterman boyfriend, then getting impacted right into a locker

ArcticBlast

Status
Not open for further replies.