What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

hayday

Veteran
Yo, pictures y'all
picture.php

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Wow that’s pretty strong language for someone talking about a young lady trying to help people understand what is happening to the planet we live on. Ask the residents of Venice Italy if the sea level is rising. GO GRETA...
Is climate change for real. I think so but, Greta is nothing more than a political prop and, IMO is child slavery in one way or the other! Shame on the lot.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
making peaceful change impossible makes violent change inevitable. change WILL happen...
In order for that to happen. You have to, assemble all thwe owrld politicians, in one area, build a wall around them and flood the pool = 1st action. 2nd verse same as the 1st, but 2nd round throw the power elites in the pool. :biggrin:

When the world star to realize the world is governed by greed, perhaps folks will finally get the msg! 12 yrs, there is no FUCKING WAY the world can flip on a dime, while they keep robbing us blind.

Can we turn things around? Absolutely :) But, it is the FILTHY RICH that can get it done but, they expect it on our dime!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
In order for that to happen. You have to, assemble all thwe owrld politicians, in one area, build a wall around them and flood the pool = 1st action. 2nd verse same as the 1st, but 2nd round throw the power elites in the pool. :biggrin:

When the world star to realize the world is governed by greed, perhaps folks will finally get the msg! 12 yrs, there is no FUCKING WAY the world can flip on a dime, while they keep robbing us blind.

Can we turn things around? Absolutely :) But, it is the FILTHY RICH that can get it done but, they expect it on our dime!

go back and read about the French Revolution. it was the butchers, bakers, everyday street people that pulled it off. it was the rich/powerful that went to the Bastille & got their ears lowered. :woohoo: "KILL AND EAT THE RICH!" well...at least the good-looking ones, lol. and you don't really have to kill them...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Except the local markets were full of Japanese junk.

local hardware stores etc that closed after wally-world showed up were full of stuff made here in 'murica. we lost grocery stores, pharmacies, etc. even if your assertion was absolutely true, i'd rather give Japan the $$$ than china. read anything about the virus killing folks around the world from Okinawa? no? :laughing: like most of the crap in wal-mart is not cheap chinese trash...

h.h.

Veteran
local hardware stores etc that closed after wally-world showed up were full of stuff made here in 'murica. we lost grocery stores, pharmacies, etc. even if your assertion was absolutely true, i'd rather give Japan the $$$ than china. read anything about the virus killing folks around the world from Okinawa? no? :laughing: like most of the crap in wal-mart is not cheap chinese trash...

Ace Hardware, Sears, Coronet, Penny’s, now we have, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Target.
Mom and pop stores were gone long before Walmart.
The internet is replacing Walmart.
Anything you find on Amazon is showing up cheaper on individual “ mom and pop” sights.

Local business is just another middleman marking up the price.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Ace Hardware, Sears, Coronet, Penny’s, now we have, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Target.
Mom and pop stores were gone long before Walmart.
The internet is replacing Walmart.
Anything you find on Amazon is showing up cheaper on individual “ mom and pop” sights.

Local business is just another middleman marking up the price.

Home Depot owner donated 6 million dollars to trumps campaign. i'd find a better example if it was me. those middlemen you deride were our neighbors. i'd rather pay them a bit more, keep the money in my neighborhood, and sleep better at night knowing that i'm not giving my cash to some asshole like the Waltons. Sam would be spinning in his grave if he saw what his family has done to America. town nearby here had a typical small (but thriving) business community. Wal-Mart moved in, closed everything down for nearly 15 miles in any direction. gas stations, everything. local businesses shut down, those they employed lost their jobs. tax base for town disappeared. with unemployment going up, they shuttered the Wal-Mart too. now, those that need gas, food etc (and still have jobs) have to drive nearly 30 miles to the NEXT Wal-Mart...no thanks. fuck 'em.

Latest posts

Latest posts