Veteran
1-epstein-768x645.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Given Tr*mp's victory dance while the Super B*wl anthem played,
his knowledge of the electoral victory for 2020 has been let out.

A foregone conclusion at this point, the mechanism of tainted
voting is securely in place.

With a conservative Supreme C*urt, nothing will
prevent a Tr*mp victory in 2020.

Likely a majority of popular vote against him, the Electoral vote
will prevail in his re election.

Jesus Himself would lose if he ran against Tr*mp in 2020.

M

Mr D

picture.php

G

Cry a little more. It makes me laugh.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It IS funny. An ignorant child twat that everyone is laughing at.

odd, but only YOU have been seen laughing at her. i find it strange that a child with disabilities can see through the bullshit surrounding climate change denial, but you (and trump) cannot. which one of you has problems again? you are confusing me...:laughing: now THAT is funny.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Please tell us about your climate change experience? It got hot last summer? Yeah, I had 1200# fescue seed fail after no rain, boo the F hoo. Didn't snow enough this year? I know the hills there aren't going under water from rising oceans. Must be all the smog that there is there keeping moss from growing on the trees. :biggrin:

Should earth develop a way to modulate the sun to suit our desire for perfect weather always? How about sending the little twat to china and india, and get them to straighten out.

My point is this climate change is BS brought on to put people under the PTB control. Without the media and their BS, this might actually be a happy country that gets along.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That would cover what was the most entertaining part of the show. The faces she made at her little angles - priceless. She was directing them like some kind of kindegarten choir. Trump cheering on American success (which he may regret if the fed pulls the football) and half the audience on one side taking pelosi's lead and sitting on their hands scowling.

I sure wish he had brought up the feds just removing from the schedules and getting out of state's way.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Please tell us about your climate change experience? It got hot last summer? Yeah, I had 1200# fescue seed fail after no rain, boo the F hoo. Didn't snow enough this year? I know the hills there aren't going under water from rising oceans. Must be all the smog that there is there keeping moss from growing on the trees. :biggrin:

Should earth develop a way to modulate the sun to suit our desire for perfect weather always? How about sending the little twat to china and india, and get them to straighten out.

My point is this climate change is BS brought on to put people under the PTB control. Without the media and their BS, this might actually be a happy country that gets along.

like most deniers, you do not know the difference between "climate" and "weather". when the hills here go under, much of the planet will be under, lol. no one expects the earth to make conscious decisions. are you retarded? no one expects perfect weather either. what would that even fucking be? people disagree on that. yeah, yeah...another planet wide conspiracy. jesus...:laughing:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I'm too jealous of my dawg getting so stoned on 2 cookies to argue, so let me ask if the problem is islands sinking, or Miami sinking?

Cause the Earth is a cooled crust of moving plates that cause each other to shift position relative to the ocean. Also the sun is the biggest influence on climate, and it goes through cycles.

I sometimes think about real threats here...Yellowstone, New Madrid, I guess Fukushima doesn't matter. LA and SF from quakes, the eastern seaboard from La Palma, war pigs.

Climate is BS and like I said, that girl could pick lower hanging fruit lecturing the Chinese and Indians.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Cry a little more. It makes me laugh.

You missed the point in your haste to discredit my post.

After Tr*mp wins the re election we all will have a good laugh.

The mechanisms in place to put him in power,
liberals will learn all we can on how to re take it.

And keep it.

Its a long con, and we all got time.