What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

G

odd, but only YOU have been seen laughing at her. i find it strange that a child with disabilities can see through the bullshit surrounding climate change denial, but you (and trump) cannot. which one of you has problems again? you are confusing me...:laughing: now THAT is funny.
Really? ONLY ME ??? What a joke. The whole world is ready, willing and able to slap the spit out of her mouth and send her to detention and back to school which Im sure she does poorly at.

h.h.

Veteran
Really? ONLY ME ??? What a joke. The whole world is ready, willing and able to slap the spit out of her mouth and send her to detention and back to school which Im sure she does poorly at.

Yet she still has more balls then you.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

yup, only one i have seen on here. you must be brave, willing to mock a girl with learning disabilities that wants to try to help the planet. yet, she is much more intelligent than you, despite her problems.:laughing:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran

Thunberg, who was named Time magazine’s 2019 “Person of the Year,”
was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize last year by three members
of Norway’s parliament.

Unless, of course, you believe, without foundation, that Time magazine
and three members of Norway’s parliament are without noted credentials.

You seem put off by a little school girl whose accomplishments
are world renowned.

Do you bother to get dressed after you wake up in
your parent's basement, or do you just walk around
their house in you bathrobe and slippers all day, I wonder.

lol

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eoXRpTT.png

G

Thunberg, who was named Time magazine’s 2019 “Person of the Year,”
was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize last year by three members
of Norway’s parliament.

Unless, of course, you believe, without foundation, that Time magazine
and three members of Norway’s parliament are without noted credentials.

You seem put off by a little school girl whose accomplishments
are world renowned.

Do you bother to get dressed after you wake up in
your parent's basement, or do you just walk around
their house in you bathrobe and slippers all day, I wonder.

lol
Time magazine, what a benchmark of journalism. :moon:The pathetic and now meaningless nobel "prize" that has turned into a worldwide joke. Who the F cares what 3 members of some insignificant little country thinks.

Is that the best you have slick? You clowns worship her since you claim she is a genius but then hide behind the skirt of some quasi mental issue? Doesnt that mean she has a mental condition and therefor her opinions are those of a nut ? :tiphat:
Its pathetic how adults fawn over this ignorant and petulant child. Im not sure who is more stupid, her or her booger eating fans.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Time magazine, what a benchmark of journalism. :moon:The pathetic and now meaningless nobel "prize" that has turned into a worldwide joke. Who the F cares what 3 members of some insignificant little country thinks.

Is that the best you have slick? You clowns worship her since you claim she is a genius but then hide behind the skirt of some quasi mental issue? Doesnt that mean she has a mental condition and therefor her opinions are those of a nut ? :tiphat:
Its pathetic how adults fawn over this ignorant and petulant child. Im not sure who is more stupid, her or her booger eating fans.

trump would trade his wife & kids (if they are even really his) for the "meaningless" award you deride. that "insignificant little country" is one of those that your Fearless Feeder wants folks to move from & come here. (as if, lol.) autism is not a mental condition. YOU have a mental condition, SHE is on the autistic scale. "ignorant & petulant". could not have described you any better myself, lol.:laughing:

Dropped Cat

Veteran
trump would trade his wife & kids (if they are even really his) for the "meaningless" award you deride. that "insignificant little country" is one of those that your Fearless Feeder wants folks to move from & come here. (as if, lol.) autism is not a mental condition. YOU have a mental condition, SHE is on the autistic scale. "ignorant & petulant". could not have described you any better myself, lol.:laughing:

Your post is timely, as I seldom have time to suffer fools gladly, thank you.

Dropped Cat

Veteran

Tr*mp likely masturbates to the idea of having a Nobel Prize
nomination, and has a faux T*me Magazine cover of himself
as person of the year hanging on a wall in his house.

Greta actually has those accolades, so who is the retard among the two,
which among those two has the quasi mental issue.

Which among the two individual's fans are the booger eaters now.

Its pathetic how adults fawn over this ignorant and petulant president.

I'm not sure who is more stupid, him or his booger eating fans.

lol

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Since when is Norway an insignificant little country?

And when did it become ok to lob hate at a little girl?

Trump really blew the "it's okay to be a brash arrogant asshole" whistle.

They're beginning to ooze up through the cracks.

Lrus007

Veteran
:dance013:

Attachments

• 400858d1581431598-politic-meme-comment-thread-66fb9a7e-3415-49ce-9b9b-ab59d797fbe1.jpg
    400858d1581431598-politic-meme-comment-thread-66fb9a7e-3415-49ce-9b9b-ab59d797fbe1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 400860d1581431598-politic-meme-comment-thread-f3838ac4-f4fb-4595-86dc-d674ce9524e7.jpg
    400860d1581431598-politic-meme-comment-thread-f3838ac4-f4fb-4595-86dc-d674ce9524e7.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 14

EsterEssence

Veteran
Wow that’s pretty strong language for someone talking about a young lady trying to help people understand what is happening to the planet we live on. Ask the residents of Venice Italy if the sea level is rising. GO GRETA...

Latest posts

Latest posts