The Ruins @ Coba

Coba

Veteran
got to work on canopy management.

I started out with some hopes
picture.php

burt then I went all full on overgrown.
picture.php

I'll try maybe less plants per pot? less veg? I didn't add much a few light alfalfa teas and a couple of doses of Neptunes

I will smoke despite all
picture.php

picture.php

Coba

Veteran
boy, it sure has been a while since I've updated the Ruins...
here's the latest development.
this is my selected SSSDH x Jack f3 male
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

he's all frosted up. and has had his way with one of my selected females.... and now I have the 5th crossing so far
(sssdh x jack f2 X (velvet rush x nl#5/Haze x sssdh x jack f2)) X (sssdh x jack f3 "frosty male")
picture.php

picture.php

Coba

Veteran
(SSSDH x Jack F1) X (SSSDH x Jack F1) = SSSDH x Jack f2

(SSSDH x Jack F2) X (SSSDH x Jack F2) = SSSDH x Jack f3

(Velvet Rush x Northern Lights #5/Neville's Haze f1) X (SSSDH x Jack f2) = VRNL5/Haze x SSSDH x Jack f2 - f1

(SSSDH x Jack f2) X (VRNL5/Haze x SSSDH x Jack f2 - f1) = (sssdh x jack f2 x vrnl5/haze x jack f2 -f1)

I am here...
sssdh x jack f2 x (vrnl5/haze x jack f2 -f1) X SSSDH x Jack f3 =
far from a pedigree chart I'm sure.

Coba

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

I don't have any pics of this girl all finished but... this is the Velvet Rush x Northern Lights #5/Neville's Haze that I used... the big girl on the right in the first photo.

Coba

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the best pics I have of the vrnl5/haze x sssdhxjack f2 selected female... her product is also pictured a couple of posts above with the calyx's filled with seed.

Coba

Veteran
(Morcheeba's) Triangle Trip #1
picture.php

crossed by GrownOut and selected by Morcheeba...

I took the tops of the colas off right after this picture and threw her in the veg box on 20/4 hoping to re-veg her.

I would like to give her some leg room and grow her out this summer.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great in here, I really need to wander into this subforum more often. I had no idea you have a thread ;)

Pepper looks like she needs calcium. Those key limes bits look wild, I've never seen one (or any citrus) in person.

Coba

Veteran
Hey Mikell, thanks man. I will have to document the lives of those limes then for you sir.

meanwhile, here's the worst gorilla glue cutting I've seen on the web.
picture.php

It's alive but, it needs some loving. the kind of love that only that 15 gallons of big dirt she's in can give.

Coba

Veteran
she will have some good company this season...
Cat's WFA#6
picture.php

Mr. Nice Mango Haze
picture.php

Rootseller SSSDH X Tom Hills Haze
picture.php

and my cross (SSSDH x Jack f2) x (Velevet Rush x Nl5/Haze x SSSDH x Jack f2)
picture.php

B

blue_tick

coba

are you running a darkening system with these. i will be cracken your cross next for the season. you got her lookin good brother.

subbed up :lurk:

peace

Coba

Veteran
Pepper looks like she needs calcium.
why because of the taco leaves?... that is a phenotype of this pepper. plus, that poor little girl got hit hard with aphids...
picture.php

I fixed it though ;)
I had some heirloom Datil seeds I had been saving for a few years ... I started them in January and none of them popped by Feb 15th so I went and bought these starts this year.
the infested ones come from one wholesale nursery... there's a half dozen local retail nurseries that carry their stuff... I can tell it's theirs because they are the only ones within a 100 mile radius that uses rice hulls.... too bad their stuff always has aphids because they are usually the earliest with veggies in spring. Aphids are easy, I can get rid of aphids. I sprayed a few times with a mixture of 7.5 mL of spinosad, 7.5 mL of Hydrophobic neem, couple drops of fresh aloe goop in 32 ounces of water... at least until my bolted coriander attracted enough ladybugs to build me an army of aphid eaters... as soon as I saw the first nymph I stop spraying the plants and only hit the floor of the Greenhouse to get the ants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

two are from a good reputable wholesale nursery while the other four are from the aphid rookery.

Coba

Veteran
coba

are you running a darkening system with these. i will be cracken your cross next for the season. you got her lookin good brother.

subbed up :lurk:

peace
yo what up flboy

I wouldn't know where to begin with light dep man... I'm going to keep my eye on those norcal gh growers doing it. watching the heat would be the crucial paramount i would think.

the ones you have are the first Velvet Rush cross I did to 2 SSSDH x Jack f2 males that were chosen out of 20+ individuals. those two males had great structure and a nice citrus aroma... vrnl5h x (sssdhxjack f2) there should be some wild phenos. I didn't find much citrus in that cross, a lot more berry. not blueberry muffin but more like wild berries... and the high gave me perma-grin with visual hallucinations like a super light dose of lsd. I was walking into a hospital real early one morning after smoking a few puffs of some of that cross and while I was walking down the halls of the hospital the walls and floor and ceiling all being the same general color took on this dayglow green spiderweb vortex aura that had long braided chains of connected ladybugs... yep.

Last edited:
B

blue_tick

sounds like i need to stay away from the hospital after i get a chance to indulge lol

look forward to seeing how they do for me

peace

P-NUT

Veteran
Looking good coba. Hows the taste and smell on the amnesia x tt? Can you taste similarities between it and straight tt? Did you ever have any luck popping the wfa x tt?

Coba

Veteran
flboy, I would have thought you were more experienced with that type of stuff seeing all the ACE Malwai Sativas you grow out.

B

blue_tick

coba

yes but the green spider web and braided chain of lady bugs little further than i have been. i might have a little more tolerance or i don't concentrate on the buzz as much. the old blotter acid back in the day was a thing of beauty with the all the colors and shit melting. i think smoke hits people a little different then others but we all enjoy a good ride at least i do

peace

Coba

Veteran
P-NUT brudda and jam baby!!

I had four females... two got taken down early, I had bud rot issues... The two phenos that I finished are great. one had spear shaped colas, real white trichomes and red petioles(pics 2 and 4 in post #86)... the other had green petioles and bigger, round topped buds(pics 1 and 3 in post #86)... the spear shaped pheno was ultra quiet. No odor to speak of whatsoever... the rounded girl was a little louder with sweet lemon candy odor while still on the plant, not as sour lime as the TT#1 kind of sweet cream lemon bubblegum.

I picked them off around the 18th... now, the Jar when opened smells instantly of cream. Chocolate and cream. breaking open a bud reveals the lemon candy... only takes a puff or two to get right. I like the spear shaped pheno better... they both are great for chilling out and watching GoT. I have to be careful though because the round bud pheno it will put me straight to sleep and I miss half and episode.

umm... welp. I kind of gifted those WFA#6 x TT to a really good old dude.

I have 8 or so A x TT's left. I hope that's enough to find that pheno I liked again.

Coba

Veteran
coba

yes but the green spider web and braided chain of lady bugs little further than i have been. i might have a little more tolerance or i don't concentrate on the buzz as much. the old blotter acid back in the day was a thing of beauty with the all the colors and shit melting. i think smoke hits people a little different then others but we all enjoy a good ride at least i do

peace
the paper acid back in the day, back in H.S. had pictures of stuff on each 1/4" square and cute names like yin yang and steal your face and other stuff... the white knuckles and lock jaw shit... after H.S. we started seeing sheets of blotter with no pictures on it and it had names like white fluff or heady fluff.... when the viles came around with names like Amber and Lavender crystal... I watched friends nod out on that shit like they were on heroin... said they could tell a difference between the different colored named crystals. the silver crystal was more speedy and the lavender crystal was more euphoric and heady. stuff like that.
yeah, I guess I've dosed a couple of times :) mushrooms too... never tried gel tabs or DMT, prolly never will. I'm too old for that shit... too many responsibilities. I'd probably freak out thinking about bills and insurance... braces and first cars...

I'm not trying to say that that weed is thaat strong. It does invoke some visuals is all and a warm feeling of euphoria. it will probably not invoke the cryptical envelopment. walls melting and window licking... i mean it shouldn't.

Latest posts

Latest posts