What's new

The Ruins @ Coba

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that cloning station is a fun little DIY & what i really like is the progression from post 135 through 137 ~the screening both to screen off the big & the little for "just right" & the end products. i would combine those 50-50 & use that as 1 in 5 parts of a soil mix {for example} ~looks like you mulch w/ it outdoors?

Coba

Veteran
yo! sorry, yup!

I'm down to one Mango. the bug magnet with the branching that flboy liked. The littlest glue that could is coming along good... she looks like she was flowering and now starting to reveg.

i'll get some pics

B

blue_tick

coba

glad to see you back. little vacation hey. my glue went in flower and is just now turning around and throwing single leaf's. bout damn time LOL

mango is a bug magnet you say.

peace

Coba

Veteran
:p-nut, artificial selection in a hurry... :Bolt: :shark:

xmo, I've been using some straw for mulch. supposed to be clean straw but theere are a lot of seeds in it.

flboy, thanks man. little time away from the site, no big deal. I wouldn't say the Mango as a line is a bug magnet just the one I chose. It had an issue early on but now it's looking good.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Subbed!!!

Subbed!!!

Hey Coba,

just found this thread as I was searching for info on Rootsellers SSSDH x Tom Hill Haze. Do you still have those going? Happy to be able to see what you've got going on!!

pinkus

Veteran
Hey Coba! spent a LOT of time @coba many years ago

Hey Coba! spent a LOT of time @coba many years ago

Just saw this and kind of miss my Yucatan. Be well! It was super cool (coba) before they started reconstructing it. ;) :tiphat: