What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
So the Doctors office called today and asks how I am doing. So, I told her that I was pretty stiff when I first got up but it gets better when I move.

She sounded concerned and said the Insurance wouldn't cover my next shot unless I was 80% better....I said that is EXACTLY the number I was about to say. Yup, I am 80% better.

dog-walk.gif
That’s a sweet doggo

SubGirl

420club
Wow . It's barely 3pm and Im half bushed.
Had to go into town to make a reservation on the ferry to go to the mainland at the end of the month for a week of turkey hunting and trail cutting on the new property.
After that I met with an architect who is revising plans for the barndominium we are building. Its going to be a 4400 sq/ft barn with a two bedroom +loft apartment in one corner. Ill be able to drive into the barn, park and enter the apt. , which will be cool.
One side of the length of the barn will be for animal stalls , a walk in cooler and small commercial kitchen.
Mrs. Ahab finished up a Krav Maga class and now off to yoga and just texted to ask if I want take out Thai food for dinner but I'm in the process of making a venison shepherds pie so I declined the offer.
Might make a cup of coffee and venture out back to repair a raised bed in the garden that blew out when I was turning in some cow poop but maybe not. I might just roll a joint and kick back for the rest of the day.
Your barndominium sounds great.

Latest posts

Latest posts