What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

Real English has some very colorful terms. I don’t even want to look this one up. It is just fine the way I am interpreting it.
I have to Google more words from Gypsies posts than anyone else! bavver boys I got but wannie I'm still not sure of, even after a cursory Google search. I'm interpreting at the same way you are I think. ;)

Harley just chimed in "what about hoo-ha, vajayjay, coochie, cooter... " There were many more. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
I have to Google more words from Gypsies posts than anyone else! bavver boys I got but wannie I'm still not sure of, even after a cursory Google search. I'm interpreting at the same way you are I think. ;)

Harley just chimed in "what about hoo-ha, vajayjay, coochie, cooter... " There were many more. :ROFLMAO:
I perfer "Cookie"
1712760145984.png

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240409_181304_7.jpg

Gonna hit 70 for a couple days then we have a front and more snow.........thankfully.
Usually get our last snow around the first of June and the first in September though I have seen it snow here all 12 months.
😍
Love that shit!
After 43 years of endless summer in Florida its a very welcome change.

jokerman

Premium user

Bus Driver​

In the good ol' U.S. of A., buses will have a sign saying "Don't speak to the driver."
In Germany, the sign reads: "It is strictly forbidden for passengers to speak to the driver."
In England: "You are graciously requested to refrain from speaking to the driver."
In Scotland: "What have you got to gain by speaking to the driver?"
And in Italy: "Don't answer the driver."

jokerman

Premium user
A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a somewhat conservative fellow, so naturally he's curious about the sudden change in fashion sense. The man walks up to his co-worker and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings." "Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly. "Well, I'm curious," begged the man, "how long have you been wearing an earring?" "Er, ever since my wife found it in our bed."

jokerman

Premium user
Have you ever heard the one about the little boy who grew up thinking women had teeth between their legs? When he was young his mother told him women have teeth between their legs so he would be a good boy and not fool around pre- maturely. So, he grew up believing it. So, on his 21st b-day he went to a bar to celebrate. He met this pretty young lady and they hit it off. She ends up taking him home. They start getting friendly, kissing and petting and such and she starts to take off her pants. He immediately stops her and tells her, "don't do that, my mother told me about you women. You women have teeth between your legs.". She begins to laugh hysterically and finally, after she stops laughing, explains to him that his mother has lied to him. She then proceeds to start slipping her pants down while saying "trust me, I'll show you.". He reluctantly agrees to let her show him. Once she gets her pants off she slowly spreads her legs and says, "see there, I don't have any teeth between my legs.". He tells her, "it's no wonder, look what shape your gums are in."

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Well - I have been around the planet a few times - and picked up alot of English colloquial expressions and words from the English around London initially - then - The Aussies - The Americans - Kiwi's - Canadians - South Africans - Hong Kong Brits and Chinese - The Thai expats Philippino expats - even the Mexicans in Puerto Escondido taught me some bad Spanish - because they didn't understand my English - oh - and it was BOVVER BOYS - basically thugs - just looking for a punch-up - fuck or fight mentality -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There has always been sometimes more than a tad of common rivalry between The French and The English - there is just a small Channel between us - and at one point in history The French and The English - were at war for 100 consecutive years - and we can see why - within this short video 📹 -