bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
He got a sweet travel camper instead

why yes we did….its a sweet rv!….

the logistics of moving with 3 vehicles will be interesting

but yeah , I have postponed the sailboat cause it is difficult to review on online , so we decided since there are a ton of marinas in and around Port Angeles , it would be smarter to shop for the boat in person

so yeah , a little delay on the boat and besides that , I need to join the Yacht Club there and get some much needed training in order to get my captains license…

so yeah , we got a lot of schitt going on right now , did I mention that we need to pack and get the place ready to put on the market..

big changes coming for us this year , we need ya alls prayers to get er done!…

IMG_8674.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
why yes we did….its a sweet rv!….

the logistics of moving with 3 vehicles will be interesting

but yeah , I have postponed the sailboat cause it is difficult to review on online , so we decided since there are a ton of marinas in and around Port Angeles , it would be smarter to shop for the boat in person

so yeah , a little delay on the boat and besides that , I need to join the Yacht Club there and get some much needed training in order to get my captains license…

so yeah , we got a lot of schitt going on right now , did I mention that we need to pack and get the place ready to put on the market..

big changes coming for us this year , we need ya alls prayers to get er done!…

View attachment 18985959
So have y'all christened that ride yet? Or at least taken it somewhere other than the hardware store? Maybe a fun picnic?

CharlesU Farley

Damn, sounds like I'm going to have to start calling you Skippy51, Buffy51 or maybe Sailor51??? ⛵ 💰

Aye, aye Captain! ;)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
not taken the rv out yet but a shakeout overnighter is in the plans so we can test all the systems and flush everything out…

and we cancelled the senior lunch , both of us have felt yucky all day so decided to stay put at the homestead…

but yeah , sadly I do not see a garden in our plans this season , it will be weird cause we have had one for 15 consecutive years….dont know what I will do

we will have a big yard sale soon , I have a few hundred pots and grow stuff that we won’t take with us , and a 4 car garage full of stuff that we need to go through

sigh…..

Latest posts

Latest posts