What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
react

colorado is a schitt hole and it is being run into the ground by arseholes , puto Poulis leads the charge

Ain't that the truth! Everything here is going down the tubes. Embarrassing to live here. Used to be paradise 🤮

Last edited:

SubGirl

420club
Couple years back in the 80's
$50 coons
$12 muskrat on the carcass
$125 for red fox
$75 for grey fox
Coyote would bring tops at 50 depending how pure

We'd catch over a thousand rats, 100 plus coons, handful of Mink, best year fox/coyote trapping 46 only 2 coyotes.
Got most of the yotes hunting them

I used to run well over 100 traps everyday, cold, sleet, snow rain.
8 hours running traps 6 hours skining, fleshing and stretching.

During fox season I'd take on a partner I had for 6 years and he'd run the rats and coon.
I'd check the canine traps hence the name OleReynard which not many know is a Red Fox.
Rats?

oldfogey8

My Gawd... Back in the 1950's I useta trap muskrats. I never made enough money to make it pay.

I love to turkey hunt. Talk about a rock and a hard place!

No fargin way can I shoot the big tom.

[visualizing that impossible red-button meme]
I am getting fed up with the flock. The hen in that picture took a shit on my deck shortly after I snapped the pic. My plan was to have them hens bring their poults to my ‘diner’ (my wife loves the poults for some reason-pretty freaking ugly babies in my opinion)but there is more turkey scat than I can shake a stick at in the yard. No good deed(or stupidly kind deed) goes unpunished…

If no poults are brought to the yard, I will be chasing them away(except my buddy Thomas who has been coming into the yard for 4 years(like your Fancy Pants)- he is too old and familiar for me to shoo away)…

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Just imagine this picture... with five of those vehicles being EV's. And they had their A/C on.

And everything just... stops.

View attachment 18980530
Nightmare!

Sometimes we get stuck behind one of the local goat herds; it happens, you just have to wait, but no one complains.

I guess we're lucky, but did give up a lot of so called luxuries in order to have such a peaceful and relatively crime free life.

OleReynard

From my 9th grade French class class, RougeReynard would be Red Fox. I assumed you were an Old Fox. But 9th grade was decades ago and I have forgotten more info than I have retained. BTW-you would love trapping in the woods behind my house. We have all kinds of critters wearing money on their backs. The most bizarre is a Fisher Cat which is essentially a large weasel with a nice heavy pelt. I bet a Fisher Cat coat would fetch a pretty penny.
I've got a Fisher on the wall that got run over that I had mounted.
Semi protected animal here with a 400 limit

Sun&Soil

Any of you clone with just a glass a water, secret please.
I haven't cloned anything in well over 15 years don't want to have to go back to old school means and not really interested in a mister.
Got an Aloe plant?

Dip clean cut into the end of an aloe plant and let sit for a minute or two. Then directly into water, free float it so it doesn't sit on the bottom.

OleReynard

From my 9th grade French class class, RougeReynard would be Red Fox. I assumed you were an Old Fox. But 9th grade was decades ago and I have forgotten more info than I have retained. BTW-you would love trapping in the woods behind my house. We have all kinds of critters wearing money on their backs. The most bizarre is a Fisher Cat which is essentially a large weasel with a nice heavy pelt. I bet a Fisher Cat coat would fetch a pretty penny.
I wouldn't couldn't be able to do.that no more, dont even know if I could take a deer anymore

Latest posts

Latest posts