What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
react

colorado is a schitt hole and it is being run into the ground by arseholes , puto Poulis leads the charge

Ain't that the truth! Everything here is going down the tubes. Embarrassing to live here. Used to be paradise 🤮

Last edited:

SubGirl

420club
Couple years back in the 80's
$50 coons
$12 muskrat on the carcass
$125 for red fox
$75 for grey fox
Coyote would bring tops at 50 depending how pure

We'd catch over a thousand rats, 100 plus coons, handful of Mink, best year fox/coyote trapping 46 only 2 coyotes.
Got most of the yotes hunting them

I used to run well over 100 traps everyday, cold, sleet, snow rain.
8 hours running traps 6 hours skining, fleshing and stretching.

During fox season I'd take on a partner I had for 6 years and he'd run the rats and coon.
I'd check the canine traps hence the name OleReynard which not many know is a Red Fox.
Rats?

oldfogey8

My Gawd... Back in the 1950's I useta trap muskrats. I never made enough money to make it pay.

I love to turkey hunt. Talk about a rock and a hard place!

No fargin way can I shoot the big tom.

[visualizing that impossible red-button meme]
I am getting fed up with the flock. The hen in that picture took a shit on my deck shortly after I snapped the pic. My plan was to have them hens bring their poults to my ‘diner’ (my wife loves the poults for some reason-pretty freaking ugly babies in my opinion)but there is more turkey scat than I can shake a stick at in the yard. No good deed(or stupidly kind deed) goes unpunished…

If no poults are brought to the yard, I will be chasing them away(except my buddy Thomas who has been coming into the yard for 4 years(like your Fancy Pants)- he is too old and familiar for me to shoo away)…

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Just imagine this picture... with five of those vehicles being EV's. And they had their A/C on.

And everything just... stops.

View attachment 18980530
Nightmare!

Sometimes we get stuck behind one of the local goat herds; it happens, you just have to wait, but no one complains.

I guess we're lucky, but did give up a lot of so called luxuries in order to have such a peaceful and relatively crime free life.

OleReynard

From my 9th grade French class class, RougeReynard would be Red Fox. I assumed you were an Old Fox. But 9th grade was decades ago and I have forgotten more info than I have retained. BTW-you would love trapping in the woods behind my house. We have all kinds of critters wearing money on their backs. The most bizarre is a Fisher Cat which is essentially a large weasel with a nice heavy pelt. I bet a Fisher Cat coat would fetch a pretty penny.
I've got a Fisher on the wall that got run over that I had mounted.
Semi protected animal here with a 400 limit

Sun&Soil

Any of you clone with just a glass a water, secret please.
I haven't cloned anything in well over 15 years don't want to have to go back to old school means and not really interested in a mister.
Got an Aloe plant?

Dip clean cut into the end of an aloe plant and let sit for a minute or two. Then directly into water, free float it so it doesn't sit on the bottom.

OleReynard

From my 9th grade French class class, RougeReynard would be Red Fox. I assumed you were an Old Fox. But 9th grade was decades ago and I have forgotten more info than I have retained. BTW-you would love trapping in the woods behind my house. We have all kinds of critters wearing money on their backs. The most bizarre is a Fisher Cat which is essentially a large weasel with a nice heavy pelt. I bet a Fisher Cat coat would fetch a pretty penny.
I wouldn't couldn't be able to do.that no more, dont even know if I could take a deer anymore