What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Wow, that's flat.

It has a strange sort of beauty, but give me the mountains any day.
Agree, but here in Colo there are to many people....Try driving up I-70 on a weekend......parking lot.

1711736865960.png

jokerman

Premium user
Good looking dog. Made for you Big!
My Honey would take one look at her ,bring her inside and lock the door and not answer it.
That little girl would be second in command in my house and be spoiled ,My sun conure will always be the queen though❤️☝️😊
Just saw this in Fox. The city of NY has just banned pepper spray. Now women have very little if any way to protect themselves.
This is being done on purpose. Unbelievable. Migrant hits a woman in the face....if she tries to defend herself with pepper spray.....she goes to jail.
We jst had a Long Island cop shot
45 is attending the service in Massapequa and no other politicians are welcome.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Wow, that's flat.

It has a strange sort of beauty, but give me the mountains any day.

It is deceptively hilly , we are at 4500’ ….

there is beauty to be found all over this earth

when I look over these high plains and prairies my imagination sees 10 million buffalo grazing alongside the antelope

I see running water and natural grazing prairies that the buffalo have cultivated and fertilized over the decades and the prairie fires that turned those pastures green in the spring with buffalo grass , side oats gramma , and little bluestem grasses..,

oldfogey8

I haven’t lost all my faith in humanity and I really believe that there are more good people than bad ones….

if I did not believe that , what would be the use for even living?..

View attachment 18980419
That is easier to believe living where your neighbors are far away. The tighter people are packed together, the worse it seems to get in my experience. I read about a study on rats where they reached a point of no return and skirmishes broke out and their ‘rat society’ broke down. I know 5% of us aren’t ‘rats’ but 95% act like them pretty frequently(thus my 95% rule). And wait until the SHTF…

Latest posts

Latest posts