What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Too soon to tell. This series of shots is 3 over a period of a month. And should last 6 months before it will need to be repeated. Believe me you have to be miserable to put up with this kind of abuse. I am.

But, anything to spend a few more years getting to do the things I love. Growing pot, chatting with you folks and giving fish tooth aches.

View attachment 18979155
You're a lot better looking then I Thought 😊

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Truth Coming Out of Her Well to Shame Mankind

The Truth and the Lie met on a summery day. The Lie said to the Truth: "It's a marvellous day today"! The Truth looked up to the skies and sighed, for the day was really beautiful. They spent a lot of time together, ultimately arriving beside a well.

The Lie said to the Truth: "The water is very nice, let's take a bath together!" The Truth, once again suspicious, tested the water and discovered that it indeed was very nice. They undressed and started bathing. Suddenly, the Lie came out of the water, put on the clothes of the Truth and ran away.

The furious Truth came out of the well and ran everywhere to find the Lie and to get her clothes back. The World, seeing the Truth naked, turned its gaze away, with contempt and rage.

The poor Truth returned to the well and disappeared forever, hiding therein, its shame. Since then, the Lie travels around the world, dressed as the Truth, satisfying the needs of society, because, the World, in any case, harbours no wish at all to meet the naked Truth.

IMG_8566.png

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
goodnight Irene from downtown Firstview

The town was laid out in 1911. It was named for the spot where travelers got their first glimpse of Pikes Peak , 135 miles (217 km) to the west.

While we don't have a date for the founding of Firstview, you might consider that their post office opened in 1907.

Firstview is 4,570 feet [1,393 m] above sea level.

In other words, the altitude of Firstview is about ¾ mile [or ~1½ km] above sea level.

IMG_0282.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
goodnight Irene from downtown Firstview

The town was laid out in 1911. It was named for the spot where travelers got their first glimpse of Pikes Peak , 135 miles (217 km) to the west.

While we don't have a date for the founding of Firstview, you might consider that their post office opened in 1907.

Firstview is 4,570 feet [1,393 m] above sea level.

In other words, the altitude of Firstview is about ¾ mile [or ~1½ km] above sea level.

View attachment 18979270
Friday night's must really be a hoot!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Owww - guys/gals - a friend gave me 5 THC gummies for my birthday 🎂 🥳 - took one yesterday evening around 9am - and I just woke up at 7.30am - with only one doped up visit to the C.R . - around 4am - when after in the kitchen - found the birthday cake and ate the whole thing - then straight back to sleep 😴 again - now just coming out of it - with the help of Guatemalan coffee ☕