What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Thegreengrower64

Owww - guys/gals - a friend gave me 5 THC gummies for my birthday 🎂 🥳 - took one yesterday evening around 9am - and I just woke up at 7.30am - with only one doped up visit to the C.R . - around 4am - when after in the kitchen - found the birthday cake and ate the whole thing - then straight back to sleep 😴 again - now just coming out of it - with the help of Guatemalan coffee ☕
I guess it worked then.
Smashed the b'day cake🤣..

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
8b417e84743b5bbaabe5a000ea365cac.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
not to mention the dude on the floor behind her….wtf?..
I swear to Gawd. It took me three returns to spot the guy. I'm as stoned as the guy that saw Medusa. Kept forgetting, getting distracted.

Thinking about how we're hardwired to be absolutely drawn to those otherwise odd bumps. Perfect for nuturing babies. <-- Yeah. Intellectually, I can grasp that.

But perfect blouse bunnies are still hypnotic.

Brother Nature

Owww - guys/gals - a friend gave me 5 THC gummies for my birthday 🎂 🥳 - took one yesterday evening around 9am - and I just woke up at 7.30am - with only one doped up visit to the C.R . - around 4am - when after in the kitchen - found the birthday cake and ate the whole thing - then straight back to sleep 😴 again - now just coming out of it - with the help of Guatemalan coffee ☕
Ha, not sure I I'm old enough to post here, but I have recently gotten into taking infused coconut oil capsules, due to some non-smoking related lung issues, and man do edibles hit you hard. There's been a few times where I'll have some a little later at night and then be at work the next day wondering what the hell I'm actually doing... One of my tests for quality is having a joint in the morning then seeing how many cups of coffee it takes for me to feel productive. I'm a heavy coffee drinker so if it's more than 3 cups I know it's a good strain...

jokerman

Premium user
tell me more about that cake😊

jokerman

Premium user
A Texas Cattle Rancher and an Illinois Farmer were debating on who had the biggest spread of land. The Texas Cattle Rancher said, "I'll tell ya what son, my ranch is so big that I can get in my pickup truck and start out at the western entrance to my ranch and drive straight east all dog-gone day and still not reach the eastern entrance to my ranch". The Illinois Farmer scratched his head and spit out his chewin' tobacco and replied, "Ya know......I used to have an old pickup truck just like that".

Latest posts

Latest posts