What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ha, not sure I I'm old enough to post here, but I have recently gotten into taking infused coconut oil capsules, due to some non-smoking related lung issues, and man do edibles hit you hard. There's been a few times where I'll have some a little later at night and then be at work the next day wondering what the hell I'm actually doing... One of my tests for quality is having a joint in the morning then seeing how many cups of coffee it takes for me to feel productive. I'm a heavy coffee drinker so if it's more than 3 cups I know it's a good strain...
Yeah - last night 🌙 was the first night in ages - when I managed to get a decent long sleep - due to eating a green and very strong THC Gummy - my brief stumbling sojourn in the middle of the night was but a fleeting half-concious half-memory - when I awoke - with a cream chocolate beard on my face - and my 2 kids laughing and pointing at me - as they readied themselves for school 🏫 -

I'm now fully conscious - thanks to the strong Guatemalan Arabica cawfee - Phew!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah - last night 🌙 was the first night in ages - when I managed to get a decent long sleep - due to eating a green and very strong THC Gummy - my brief stumbling sojourn in the middle of the night was but a fleeting half-concious half-memory - when I awoke - with a cream chocolate beard on my face - and my 2 kids laughing and pointing at me - as they readied themselves for school 🏫 -

I'm now fully conscious - thanks to the strong Guatemalan Arabica cawfee - Phew!
Edibles, in the form of cookies I make with butter which has been heated long enough to make CBN, are my night time sleep aids.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I wash windows not out of my job description, I always help out.
Shit man I'm retired so I do the house work, that way our weekends are freed up.
I cook also
Well - I've got 2 teenagers to do all the cleaning - good work ethic to get the little bastages to do it - and most days I cook for them - but as I teach them to cook - they are gradually taking over from me - without burning 🔥 the bloody kitchen down -

OleReynard

Well - I've got 2 teenagers to do all the cleaning - good work ethic to get the little bastages to do it - and most days I cook for them - but as I teach them to cook - they are gradually taking over from me - without burning 🔥 the bloody kitchen down -
My little bastage is 42 I taught him how to do that stuff but don't do anything I've taught him.
Hunt fish trap he got a desk job now he's a lazy slug

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My little bastage is 42 I taught him how to do that stuff but don't do anything I've taught him.
Hunt fish trap he got a desk job now he's a lazy slug
My eldest son is 36 years old now - then I have a daughter who is 33 years old - they both live in Holland - then another daughter who will be 16 in June - a son who will be 14 at the end of this month - those two live with me in the UK - then I have a daughter who's 12 years old - a son who's 12 years old and a daughter who's 10 years old - those 3 live in the Philippines 🇵🇭 - but I can't go see them till I can get myself un-blacklisted by Phillipino immigration -

So I have 7 kids from 4 different women - Bless them all -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Fishing today---- lucky man

my white horse and my Lady

IMG_8527.jpeg

IMG_1637.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
Ha, not sure I I'm old enough to post here, but I have recently gotten into taking infused coconut oil capsules, due to some non-smoking related lung issues, and man do edibles hit you hard. There's been a few times where I'll have some a little later at night and then be at work the next day wondering what the hell I'm actually doing... One of my tests for quality is having a joint in the morning then seeing how many cups of coffee it takes for me to feel productive. I'm a heavy coffee drinker so if it's more than 3 cups I know it's a good strain...
If your not using her recipe.... You need to be.
Edibles, in the form of cookies I make with butter which has been heated long enough to make CBN, are my night time sleep aids.
I want my edible to keep up all night with my brain on fire and on spin cycle. Take the badkat hash caps for breakfast to give them all day to wear down so I have half a chance at a few hours nap.
do you use the magical butter machine?
A $30 toaster oven is still the best tool for making edible oil. Stop supporting China with overpriced useless shiny toys. They all overprocess in my expert onion. Too hot for too long denatures Lecithin which is the driving force behind the BadKat (liposomal encapsulation) recipe and negates the effect.

If you are not a student, you don't know what you are missing.
"You spiked this with LSD or mescaline or god knows what as cannabis alone simply won't do this" I've heard this so many times.
Make it stop!!! it's lasting way to long!!! You mean I have a whole batch of this that keeps me awake all night? I've been up for 3 days already!!

PXL_20240326_174448785.jpg

Plant doings. Stick branch in lid, step on it, yank. Beats the hell out of the glove and yank I've been doing. Shoulda figured this out 10 years ago. 20, 30, hmmmmmmm.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - I need to try and get a reliable supply of edibles - because with my heart ❤️ surgery coming up in less than 3 weeks now - I've gotta stop smoking or vaping anything - 'cos don't want to be coughing 🙃 when I'm trying to heal a near foot long cut down my sternum - for 3 months - <cough - cough> might split the whole darn thing open -

giggy

If your not using her recipe.... You need to be.

I want my edible to keep up all night with my brain on fire and on spin cycle. Take the badkat hash caps for breakfast to give them all day to wear down so I have half a chance at a few hours nap.

A $30 toaster oven is still the best tool for making edible oil. Stop supporting China with overpriced useless shiny toys. They all overprocess in my expert onion. Too hot for too long denatures Lecithin which is the driving force behind the BadKat (liposomal encapsulation) recipe and negates the effect.

If you are not a student, you don't know what you are missing.
"You spiked this with LSD or mescaline or god knows what as cannabis alone simply won't do this" I've heard this so many times.
Make it stop!!! it's lasting way to long!!! You mean I have a whole batch of this that keeps me awake all night? I've been up for 3 days already!!

View attachment 18979397

Plant doings. Stick branch in lid, step on it, yank. Beats the hell out of the glove and yank I've been doing. Shoulda figured this out 10 years ago. 20, 30, hmmmmmmm.
Wish I could grow like that. Hell looks like I'll be shutting down for awhile.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning….plumbing is done , just have to clean up my mess

may go fishing today

@Gypsy Nirvana …enjoy that Guatemalan coffee Brother , we are starting out the day with some Son-of-a-bitch coffee….a little of this , a little of that , and sumbitch that’s some good coffee
Yup - I'm a bona-fide - certifiable cawfee addict - and the strongest one lately has been the Samutran Arabica - ran outa that a coupla days ago - so it's just me and the Guatemalan cawfee for now - till that's gone - then have a Colombian stash to drink thru - 😀