What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Getting ready to go in and have a needle stuck in my back.....This should be fun.....hopefully it will help with my lower back.

iu

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes. I have an old ‘Timmy’ in my closet as well as a newer high priced model I can’t recall the brand of. My sons were into paintball when they were teens and they left them here when they left the house. Both CO2(or they might be Nitro tanks) tanks are empty and the o-rings are probably in need of replacement. That might be a fun solution though. I like how you think.
Did you have a young Timmy -in the closet too? - if so - what the heck happened to the poor lad 👦?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - birthday Hamburgers 🍔 tonight - funny as it may seem - we have German cuisine tonight - ( isn't that where Hamburg is?) - with big patty's - and small Sulu's (my daughters name) - the patty's were £1.50 each in Sainsbury's - and after buying them along with the tomatoes - iceberg lettuce - Hellmans real Mayo - and some seeded buns (oww - that sounds cheeky!) - kids are mad for it - in fact so mad for it - they are doing the cooking - and washing up -

Stopped by where the Mrs works after the gym 🏋️‍♂️ - and she was on break eating a salmon sinigang - so I joined her with a bowl of jasmine rice - and had more than a modicum of merriment - together - laughing 😃 - mainly about our kids - which of course is what we both have in common - since we are both from completely different cultures - but found love ❤️ - and the main expression of that - is in living and laughing colour - when we chat about our 2 teenagers -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh - as an addendum - I wish 🤞 to thank everyone - 🙏 that has wished me a Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 - makes me mumble - and all sorta cringy - with very silly emotional responses - to think that some people actually care - and made the effort to extend their best wishes to me -

CharlesU Farley

Ahh - birthday Hamburgers 🍔 tonight - funny as it may seem - we have German cuisine tonight - ( isn't that where Hamburg is?) - with big patty's - and small Sulu's (my daughters name) - the patty's were £1.50 each in Sainsbury's - and after buying them along with the tomatoes - iceberg lettuce - Hellmans real Mayo - and some seeded buns (oww - that sounds cheeky!) - kids are mad for it - in fact so mad for it - they are doing the cooking - and washing up -

Stopped by where the Mrs works after the gym 🏋️‍♂️ - and she was on break eating a salmon sinigang - so I joined her with a bowl of jasmine rice - and had more than a modicum of merriment - together - laughing 😃 - mainly about our kids - which of course is what we both have in common - since we are both from completely different cultures - but found love ❤️ - and the main expression of that - is in living and laughing colour - when we chat about our 2 teenagers -
Just having dive in here at the end of the thread, haven't read anything in a day or two, and thankfully this will be short, at least for me. Found something in my research that actually made me go _wow_:

1000010982.jpg

1000010983.jpg

As I think you Brits say, that's posh.;)

Remember I'm totally, blatantly ignorant about what transpired from 2001-2012, didn't even know of your connection to seedsdirect.to o_O

Read the history of your bust, trials/tribulations, backstabbery/back fuckery, etc.

I know you got a _lot_ on your plate with surgery coming up but a couple of months post-op, when you're back to normal, would you be willing to communicate with me via DM, IM, or whatever you call it on a public forum when you communicate behind the scenes, but it's not via personal email?

Ordinarily, I don't believe in back channel communication on a public forum but I got a _lot _of questions and I know you've got a lot of answers. I thought all the soap opera like shit in psychedelic history was wild, that ain't _shit_ compared to what I've been reading.

Remember I'm doing this for _knowledge_... I'm not a reporter, narc, old adversary with ax to grind, etc.

I ain't the plural of nobody and my nyms not a letter/nym with tildes on either side of it. I'm not imitating nobody, I'm just Chuck U. Farley, is what I'm trying to say. :cool:

Sorry to fuck up the chat room / IRC vibe of the thread...

oldfogey8

Did you have a young Timmy -in the closet too? - if so - what the heck happened to the poor lad 👦?
It is paintball geek-speak for the Intimidator which was the bomb-diggity back in the day(or so I have read). The skeletons in my closet will have to be identified by dental records. One or two could be named Timmy…

1711472329282.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just having dive in here at the end of the thread, haven't read anything in a day or two, and thankfully this will be short, at least for me. Found something in my research that actually made me go _wow_:

View attachment 18979025

View attachment 18979028

As I think you Brits say, that's posh.;)

Remember I'm totally, blatantly ignorant about what transpired from 2001-2012, didn't even know of your connection to seedsdirect.to o_O

Read the history of your bust, trials/tribulations, backstabbery/back fuckery, etc.

I know you got a _lot_ on your plate with surgery coming up but a couple of months post-op, when you're back to normal, would you be willing to communicate with me via DM, IM, or whatever you call it on a public forum when you communicate behind the scenes, but it's not via personal email?

Ordinarily, I don't believe in back channel communication on a public forum but I got a _lot _of questions and I know you've got a lot of answers. I thought all the soap opera like shit in psychedelic history was wild, that ain't _shit_ compared to what I've been reading.

Remember I'm doing this for _knowledge_... I'm not a reporter, narc, old adversary with ax to grind, etc.

I ain't the plural of nobody and my nyms not a letter/nym with tildes on either side of it. I'm not imitating nobody, I'm just Chuck U. Farley, is what I'm trying to say. :cool:

Sorry to fuck up the chat room / IRC vibe of the thread...
You can always message me here old bean -