What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1710852774778.png

Unca Walt

420club
hey there Brother , I know you know that we know that you know none of us know everything….

my son is a Quality Assurance VP and when he talks shop , he may as well be speaking Mandarin to me……..zoom!….right over my head

same with the medical world….medical verbiage ?….right over my head…

when I think of some of the things you have done and seen , I can only shake my head with admiration , appreciation , and astonishment!…

cheers!

View attachment 18975404
"I can only shake my head with admiration , appreciation , and astonishment!"

Jeez.

Unca Walt

420club
Here's one that warms my heart. You guys know I love doggies, but I am not responsible enough to own one.

In this case, a pretty girl howls like a wolf... and attracts wild wolfies to come to her to give her kissies!!

The wolves look like big fluffy love-babies. That can eat her, but don't.

37 seconds of amazing action -- I hadda watch it more than once:

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers an sisters! View attachment 18975391 View attachment 18975392

Another gorgeous day starting at 48F and predicted to reach 69F.

We celebrated St Patrick's Day again yesterday with the corn beef and cabbage that Grayfox was too busy to fix Sunday. A good brisket this year and always a treat.

Annual furnace servicing today for here and the rentals, starting at 07:30 AM until we are done sometime this afternoon.
My Father was plumbing Htg and electric.
He was also a service oil burner man who did cleanings in PJ.
We used to get big bag of asbestos to seal up the chimneys.
We used nothing to protect ourselves in those days.

jokerman

Premium user
Here's one that warms my heart. You guys know I love doggies, but I am not responsible enough to own one.

In this case, a pretty girl howls like a wolf... and attracts wild wolfies to come to her to give her kissies!!

The wolves look like big fluffy love-babies. That can eat her, but don't.

37 seconds of amazing action -- I hadda watch it more than once:

She got me howling❤️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Father was plumbing Htg and electric.
He was also a service oil burner man who did cleanings in PJ.
We used to get big bag of asbestos to seal up the chimneys.
We used nothing to protect ourselves in those days.
One of our duplexes was built in 1924 and when I replaced the octopus ducted furnaces, they stripped out a bunch of asbestos that they had to dispose of. They used it lavishly in houses built around the turn of the previous century.

Dad was Maintenance Superintendent for an oil refinery, where they used it extensively coating their boilers, fireboxes, and hot ducting, et al. He died at age 55 in an automobile accident, but his lungs were in poor condition from fumes and smoking, etc.

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
One of our duplexes was built in 1924 and when I replaced the octopus ducted furnaces, they stripped out a bunch of asbestos that they had to dispose of. They used it lavishly in houses built around the turn of the previous century.

Dad was Maintenance Manager for an oil refinery, where they used it extensively coating their boilers, fireboxes, and hot ducting, et al. He died at age 55 in an automobile accident, but his lungs were in poor condition from fumes and smoking, etc.

a lot of houses were covered with asbestos siding

the first house i bought back in 1973 was totally covered with asbestos shingles and probably had lead paint and it did have a lot of lead pipes….

its a wonder more baby boomers haven’t dropped dead

IMG_8497.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the first house i bought back in 1973 was totally covered with asbestos shingles and probably had lead paint and it did have a lot of lead pipes….

View attachment 18975423
Yeah, one of my grandmothers lived in a house covered with asbestos shingles. With asbestos shingled roofs, it cut down on fire insurance rates.

I did a fair number of brake jobs over my life that used asbestos pads and we routinely blew off all the brake dust using an air hose without breathing protection.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
[Site Virgin Enters]

I have never seen nor knew anybody or anyone that even knew anybody that took "hard" drugs.

Jeez. I am your basic Captain America shield buffer. Haven't a clue what "window pane" specifically is. Nor the other stuff.

How a guy who has actually seen (and photographed) girl slaves for sale, and who has personally done a truckload of some really medieval shit can be so innocent/ignorant is an amazing thing about our society/civilization.

[Site Virgin Out]
oh yes you do...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Speaking of asbestos at my dealership we had to demolish a building which had asbestos in it...holly crap. They had to isolate and remove the asbestos before it could be torn down! Hazmat team's were in there for two weeks before we could demolish it.

Then the ceiling in the parts department had asbestos in it.....what a mess....had to shut it down for another two weeks..... nightmare on Elm street......

Unca Walt

420club

View attachment 18975423
1710857797364.png

Looks like my house when I wuz a kid. Broken shingles were kewl, becuz they flew like a not-yet-invented frisbee.

And I helped my Daddy who was up on a ladder using a gasoline-pump blowtorch to scrape old leaded paint off our window frames. My job was to pick up the piles of paint.