What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

[Site Virgin Enters]

I have never seen nor knew anybody or anyone that even knew anybody that took "hard" drugs.

Jeez. I am your basic Captain America shield buffer. Haven't a clue what "window pane" specifically is. Nor the other stuff.

How a guy who has actually seen (and photographed) girl slaves for sale, and who has personally done a truckload of some really medieval shit can be so innocent/ignorant is an amazing thing about our society/civilization.

[Site Virgin Out]
As much as I have zero regrets about the substances I've run through my body and enjoyed the experiences I've had with them, I would say to you that is not a bad thing Unca. Yes, psychedelics can be a life altering experience, but it's not always for the good. From the little bit of interaction we get to share here, I believe you already have an in depth and tuned in way about you.

There is something to be said about staying innocent and true to oneself.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Mid 1973 in a little shack of a house in Tillicum Wa. a guy shows up at the party with box of sugar cubes all wearing a nice purple blot. 2 bucks a cube he says. How much for the whole box I says. We dicker and I have 2 twenties tucked away for just such emergencies. I gave him $40 or 45 for the box minus the half of the top layer he'd already sold.

I split a cube with another guy and still was way off the charts high. Some took 2 whole cubes and........ Weeks later we crushed one up and split it 8 ways and it was still a rough ride. A 16th was just about right.

2 years later working in one of moms rentals the wife finds this giant horse capsule full of tiny yellow barrels. Suspecting what the contents was she offered one to a neighbor. 90 minutes later she gets the call "it's what you thought, and I need a babysitter I'm so stoned" There must have been over 100 hits of that stuff.

It did eventually all get used :)

I did get what seemed to be the real deal "Purple Haze" at a 3 day concert with Alice Cooper doing the Billion-dollar Babies album in 1974 Spent 2 days looking though purple tinted eyeballs.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Breathe deep the gathering gloom
Watch lights fade from every room
Bedsitter people look back and lament
Another day's useless energy is spent
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love and has none
New mother picks up and suckles her son
Senior citizens wish they were young
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colors from our sight
Red is grey and yellow-white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hey! @Boo How's your guts doing? Are you able to feed the oinks without an oxygen tank afterwards?

And most importantly: Didja get to fire the suppressed .40?
gut has it's moments, mostly feeling pretty poorly but I'm trying to push thru the pain...Bosco got out and he's history, most likely my fuck head neighbors roasted him last week,,,he left a trail to their property...
I've got an opportunity to buy an excellent condition H&R 45-70 in excellent condition...has anyone here ever fired such a best...was a buffalo gun from what I've read...

CharlesU Farley

Wasn't going to post in here today, know I'm wearing out my welcome, but hearing about Ray Thomas just depresses the absolute shit out of me. The Moody Blues were important enough in my life for me to put them on my website and talk about how important their music was to me.

Time to rock the mountain with To Our Childrens, Childrens, Children, as I always do when someone important in my life dies... couldn't/can't find an emoticon/emoji, whatever the fuck they're called, to describe how I'm feeling now.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
gut has it's moments, mostly feeling pretty poorly but I'm trying to push thru the pain...Bosco got out and he's history, most likely my fuck head neighbors roasted him last week,,,he left a trail to their property...
I've got an opportunity to buy an excellent condition H&R 45-70 in excellent condition...has anyone here ever fired such a best...was a buffalo gun from what I've read...
The black powder cartridge doesn't kick so much as push but are really fun to shoot......definitely lethal.
Wasn't going to post in here today, know I'm wearing out my welcome, but hearing about Ray Thomas just depresses the absolute shit out of me. The Moody Blues were important enough in my life for me to put them on my website and talk about how important their music was to me.

Time to rock the mountain with To Our Childrens, Childrens, Children, as I always do when someone important in my life dies... couldn't/can't find an emoticon/emoji, whatever the fuck they're called, to describe how I'm feeling now.
Fuck that shit,post!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

post away you mother trucker or we will send Guido over to break a kneecap!…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

You fit right in...a!ways welcome!!!

Drifting13

Brother they are going to remove all the hardware and put in a spacer and a antibiotic sponge for anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks. Then if the infection is gone then I can get a new knee and have to start over again. I don't believe I will bounce back from the new knee as fast as I did the last time. Being stiff legged for 6 to 10 weeks is going to suck. And to top that I may be on antibiotics for a year afterwards, and that antibiotic you can not be in the sunlight very long before it starts making you feel bad.
My Brother, if there is ANYTHING I can do for you just reach out & I'll make it happen. To the length of my cable tow...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_8499.jpeg

Sun&Soil

At least you are of age to post here. These old bastids make me show 'm a fake ID before I can type.

Latest posts

Latest posts