What's new

the lizard pheno? biker hashplant? Champagne?

Green Supreme

Veteran
I am in BC and have somehow managed to collect more than 30 varietals. Some quite sought after. I guess it's who ya know. Peace GS

ps. I have BCHP at week 5 and am stoked to have her back

Canada

Is is "legal " to trade strains to our mmar clients? Is there an open place i can purchase cuts and have them delived through the mail?

I am in BC and have somehow managed to collect more than 30 varietals. Some quite sought after. I guess it's who ya know. Peace GS

ps. I have BCHP at week 5 and am stoked to have her back
Growers like you are the minority here im sure you know this I guess 90 percent are stagnant and played out would be more accurate

enjoy the HP, ive got one at week 5 also. flowered my last one and dont think il miss it

i wasnt trying to be a downer, i love it here but i think people need to step it up a bit

hp
picture.php

Green Supreme

Veteran
Its a bag appeal market, if ya want more get too it. No one's gonna do it for ya. Home grown is the word. Peace GS

S

sanvanalona

BAREFOOT SEEDS: You are killing it! It looks fucking awesome what you got going on there with the hp. Did I read your post right that you are over the strain? Does it taste not as good as it used to? Would love any info

BAREFOOT SEEDS: You are killing it! It looks fucking awesome what you got going on there with the hp. Did I read your post right that you are over the strain? Does it taste not as good as it used to? Would love any info
Thanks, I dont think it has changed at all. Id like to know what it is that people find desirable about the HP. folks online seem to be a lot more keen on it than my circle of friends

S

sanvanalona

Thanks, I dont think it has changed at all. Id like to know what it is that people find desirable about the HP. folks online seem to be a lot more keen on it than my circle of friends

Good Question. This is what I remember of the hashplant, it would have an almost chocolate flavor (very distinct), very little hairs, and would knock me out.......just like hash haha. I guess for me it may be more nostalgia as hashplant was one of the first and best strains that us southern boys saw from our northern cousins. It used to have some amazing batches and I really desire and miss that flavor. The first time I ever got it was actually an outdoor crop and it was amazing, after that I saw hp everywhere and could always identify it. REally was a lot like og is now, in the easy identification. I remember being at a party in san diego around 99 and seeing the hashplant from a dude who had a ridiculous amount of strains and he was tripping because I could identify the hp right away. I guess my intrigue magnifies as I have never seen it grown in the U.S., I thought that with the mmj movement I would see the strain but unfortunately I havent. Hope you can get those seeds out to the public. Oh yeah I remember a couple of blueberry X hashplant crosses that were out of this world!

D-Note

I know what you mean Sanvanalona, I can point out a bag of HP from across the table. It has a very unique hue of green against very light coloured and sparse pistils. Definitely a nice building block indica, something I reach for when bed time is desired. I interpret the flavour and bouquet as largely nutty, with sweet fruity slightly skunky undertones. I have 1 hashplant flowering right now and for such a short and stocky plant she has really surprised me with how much bud mass has grown. Nice plant to grow but I don't see myself holding onto it for long.

S

sanvanalona

D-note: You are very lucky to have the strain, hope she treats you well and please keep the genetics alive if you can! I always assumed that it was a high producer! I am very happy that the strain is alive and well!

when i was like 16 my friend had a slumlord rental and we rocked the HP hard we would cram as many 1 gallons under each parabolic as we could, eventually we started using flood and drain tables as beds and would fill them with sunshine and pack full of cuts.

we also had a bc mango that i really miss and barbara bush or bush it was a hashplant cross that did super well SOG

Latest posts

Latest posts