What's new

the lizard pheno? biker hashplant? Champagne?

G

Guest 150314

well stick around then i have the cutting and may send in some seeds for the server fund or freebies.

im not much of a breeder just having fun and trying to learn something. it would be nice to give the hashplant a nicer high its burnout weed.

SuperConductor

Veteran
NGS has a Lizard HP x Romulan, more than likely is a potent smoke...

I started 10 on new years eve, one germinated so I put them all in coco and nothing happened. Still waiting but given up hope. I'm going to try again tho cos I smoked this from budmail years ago and it was awesome.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here's the cut I have... this is day 26 of flowering... shes a beast in the garden..this cut was sourced from Los Angeles ...Progressive Options

dmt

Veteran
isnt renee just an sk #1 pheno from manitoba? its a shadow of the 3 rks cuts that ruled winnipeg for 10 odd years. till everyone went to jhail becuase of the smell.

ive recently connected with a frenchman in the countryside out there. he still has that 1990 rks. hopefully my liazon gets on his case to hook our manitoba chapter up with her. she was the best kind ive ever encountered. huge donkey dick colas, the most pungent skunk smell, and a almost lemon skunk after taste that even coated down to the vocal cords, what a pheno man, ahhhh....d

P

Paco

wasn't the Lizard guy Charles Xavier here on IC?

i remember he said this a long time ago. from a strain hoarding thread.
09-11-2008, 12:54 PM #70
Charles Xavier

Greetings Crazy Composer

Interesting idea with the poll....ironic, as well. I understand your stated goal of building consensus, but I believe (as do you, I think) that a consensus does not trump an individual's right of self-determination...apart from the group's.

Some people, sometime, perform work for free; sometimes even, work in their chosen discipline or profession, but the expectation of 'free-work' is seldom extended and always (among the 'civilized', at least), that expectation is fulfilled or denied by the individual performing the work.

Simply, the guy who's holding the clone, gets to decide what's to be done with it, and it is upon all of us to respect that decision, whether we agree on it or do not.

It doesn't matter what the restrictions are, if there are any...honour them; or don't rely on that particular person. If a tradesperson stated his estimate on renovations, and was firm with his price, your options are simple...pay the price of employ or seek another tradesperson that meets your requirements (which are really shared).

And of course you take into consideration the tradesperson's skill, knowledge, experience and competency, with references and testimonials before hire (in other words, if the specimen is that good and you desire it....then pay the price).

And sometimes that tradesperson performs work for the local orphanage...for free...but that doesn't mean that the work is worthless or that he should do your upgrades for free, as well. (in other words, it's not your decision)

Now, also there needs be a distinction noted between the hobbyist and the professional. A hobbyist woodcarver may well do all the gateposts of his friends and neighbours, for nothing more that the joy of the work and the accolades received and for the most part, that is acceptable, but to expect a bonded carpenter to perform the same task for the same payment is incongruous with the accepted norm. And even the hobbyist is afforded the right to ask for other forms of payment if he chooses, as well as, the right of denial of service.

Some of my specimens (and I do mean "my"....I bred them) like Charles' Kush, or Hashplant #4 "The Lizard", are circulated, some are not. My decision, my choice; but I would expect if one's word was given, then that would be of more worth than the cuttings themselves.

Sincerely,
Charles.
Quote Quick Reply

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

darthvapor

Is champagne Pink kush X hashplant.?

Chimera whats your opinion on the strain Harmony aka rockstar. Is it really that much better than OG Kush?

bigbag

Veteran
Chim and Reef have had their differences in the past, so i'd imagine he doesn't give reef's creations much time of day...
can't really compare as there's 2 keeper clones from Harmony seed, 1 is more lemon thai and the other is like og, just longer cola's. love the thai pheno, but don't like it's thin stem, floppy structure ( in hydro, stems r remarkable stronger )

Green Supreme

Veteran
As I stated earlier in this thread, Lizard was only grown by one dude and he is dead. Charles Xavier was not that dude. Peace GS

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Is champagne Pink kush X hashplant.?

Unlikely, Champers is really quote old and was around well before anyone ever knew of pink kush, at least under that name. The little DNA project will tell us the tale however if we can source an original Champagne exemplar.

Chimera whats your opinion on the strain Harmony aka rockstar. Is it really that much better than OG Kush?

I don't have an opinion on it.. never smoked it, never sought it out. I know a few large commercial/medical lower mainland ops are running it, but that's about it. I couldn't possibly say it's better than "OG Kush"- whatever that is anyhow. Who knows which cut reef used, or if it was even 'OG'. I will tell you one thing however... to me there is a top class of cannabis where all elites hold their own special space- there is no better, only preference. If someone tries to tell me that this or that is the best, I always feel like I am being sold something. Which means I probably am. I don't like salesmen, fwiw; I'd rather understand the product and make an informed decision myself.. I'm a big boy and have a pretty informed basis for making most decisions in life, at least I try to.

I've been in this game along time, and many "bests" have come and gone. To me a plant's value as an elite is determined by it's persistence and staying power, if she's worth it she'll be kept around. But cannabis fashion is fickle, and what was once highly desired can be yesterdays news. Keep in mind much of the hype (yes hype) of these clones is driven by people selling it, or who have never tried the clone or sampled the flowers... what does that tell you about cannabis fashion? Where is the almighty Champagne? Who still grows it? It was once a staple. I suspect its now all but extinct, if not so already.

bigbag said:
Chim and Reef have had their differences in the past, so i'd imagine he doesn't give reef's creations much time of day...

Not the first time you posted similar bigbag... isn't it funny how people uninvolved, always seem to the ones to perpetuate the bs? How is that relevant to the discussion?

-Chimera

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
some friends of mine were growing a champagne as recently as 2 years ago. cuttings are still around here Im sure. this champagne was a good plant outdoor apparently, said it finished end of sept too, was great tasting thats for sure. I will ask about it, I want it

darthvapor

thanks chimera, and I liked the way you presented and worded your point. very tactfull,,,,
you sir are a scholar and a gentlemen.

darthvapor

can't really compare as there's 2 keeper clones from Harmony seed, 1 is more lemon thai and the other is like og, just longer cola's. love the thai pheno, but don't like it's thin stem, floppy structure ( in hydro, stems r remarkable stronger )

So bigbag excuse my ignorance, but why not just get a lemon thai then. What would be the point in harmony. Does the cross make it easier to grow a thai dominate plant by crossing it to Larry og ?? I always thought a cross should be better than its parents. But what do I know Im just a farmer I dont breed..

bigbag

Veteran
darthvapor,
although harmony is very lemon thaish, it also has og traits. it's a very nice combo is the point. not saying it's better than the parents, but does have both traits. truth be told, harmony also has santa marta columbian gold as a parent

Chimera,
sorry dude, never meant to put words in your mouth or to sh!t on the thread, my bad. i'm not a grudge holder, but for some reason assumed you are... and assumptions are the mother of all f'up's. for whatever reasons, reef speaks of you with great disdain and that was all i was going on, as i don't know you from adam...thanx 4 settin' me straight, the matter will never rear it's head in public forum again ;)

darthvapor

Thanks for the info bigbag. Im willing to give it a shot, but it is very pricey, and thats if you can even find it.

Latest posts

Latest posts