What's new

the lizard pheno? biker hashplant? Champagne?

dmt

Veteran
u guys flower out the rockstar yet? finally got my hands on it

lol, ya, there was 2 phenos or diff cuts. could be anything to be honest with you.

i say that because i saw some real rockstar the other day and its was totally a lemon thai, nothing special. nothing like the 2 cuts i got before.

i wish chimera opened a store where u can take your kind and have its dna stored. then compile a library of undeniable kinds lol, d

bigbag

Veteran
smoked some of Texada Island Genetics, OG x Lmn Thai that he said peeps r flogging as rockstar. nice taste and looks, decent high. as 4 the HP's, i've grown most out, right now have the Z, and a BC HP x Mikado. also got a line on a heavy wieght champ plant ( KGB x BigBud x Romulan ), known 2 have produced a dried 4 oz cola ! Huge, purple dank skunky footballs...

bigbag

Veteran
my Z came out of S1 seeds gifted from reef...supposedly the reversed Z was also put on the PK at the time, creating BC Green Crack

P

powerrobbie

Should be a lot Rene around. The cut was sold by an online service for quite some time. I like her a lot and look forward to running her again. Enjoy. Peace GS

I just checked in on that service yesterday, I guess there closed down now. Few of my buddys ordered from them. They were always very very happy with the cuts they received, other then the price of course. Those dudes must have made a killing....Someone should really start that service up again... its a great idea.

Shafto

Yumm, Rockstar.

Should be easy to tell the difference. Lemon Thai tastes a lot like lemons.

Rockstar tastes like coffee, very little lemon, just a hint maybe. I've got a nug of each right beside me.

Love to get my hands on a cut of that Rockstar, is it available as a cut at any of the banks here? have to settle for ghost cut of OG Kush for now.

The commercial Rockstar I get varies in quality. I know it's not reaching it's full potential, and it's still amazing. It's a wonderful strain and I know I could really do it justice in my personal grow.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Shafto there were 2 Harmoney cuts released. The lemony one was a more sativa leaning and was called the Rockstar. Reef has since lost this cut and it is unavailable. The other was a more indica leaning pheno that is still around. Peace GS

bigbag

Veteran
the sativa harmony cut is still around on the island...grows very vine-like, thin, floppy stems

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Saw the tite of the post and had to stop by just because of the HP. The "Lizard" pheno of Sensi's Hashplant was some worldclass indica. It could be found by searching through a 10 pack of their seeds if you were lucky enough but it was more likely that you would find it by searching through enough F2s. My friends used to grow the HP back in the early 2000s and found an excellent pheno that we are still not sure if it was the "Lizard" but I called it the "Scary" pheno if that gives any indication of its potentcy. Wish we would have kept that around but they never made F2s and decided to stop growing like 5 years ago. Not to sure about current stock as of late people have advised to seek other options. I do know that there are people that still hold this "Lizard" cut so good luck in your search. It is one that I will be starting again sometime next year.

I'm not too sure about the "Biker Hashplant" but I doubt that its what Karma is working with. He has the Hells Angels OG Kush cut as well as some other fine OG cuts that he's been working with in his Kush projects. Champagne was always a strain I wanted to get but only ever heard of people with cuts. I hope more info. about these come about. Ya'll take care 1

G

Guest 150314

Shafto there were 2 Harmoney cuts released. The lemony one was a more sativa leaning and was called the Rockstar. Reef has since lost this cut and it is unavailable. The other was a more indica leaning pheno that is still around. Peace GS

thats not really true but it is in a sense "unavailable". the other harmony clone is pretty nice to but i dont think it yields nearly as well, lots of dense little buds from what ive seen. unless im confused and there are 3 cuts?

thats not really true but it is in a sense "unavailable". the other harmony clone is pretty nice to but i dont think it yields nearly as well, lots of dense little buds from what ive seen. unless im confused and there are 3 cuts?

I agree with that... my buddy was/is doing the rockstar around 2 years ago and it was the best thing i seen... smoke and plant wise. He wouldn't give out cuts of it. My buddy grows the best stuff i have ever seen growing up in MR... still does I feel, so for him to make this his staple strain I took notice.

but I have also seen a couple cuttings called rockstar that didnt seem the same...

I have a buddy getting some rockstar from the island soon hopefully, but I would be surprised if they are the exact same cutting my friend got 2 years ago.

I think a drive down to ridge might be in order, lol

Cg

G

Guest 150314

run both, the one i have is from the valley but its on the island as well

G

Guest 150314

I just put one of these hashplants into bloom, they are a pleasure to grow.

Also recently met someone who suffers from multiple sclerosis, they are using their own personal cross of bc hashplant to older blueberry from sagarmatha and swear by this plant. They said its very strong but relaxing body high that totally eliminates their pain and nausea and also great for balancing mood and depression.

Going to start a bunch of them seeds soon.

bigbag

Veteran
got some wicked BC HP x Mikado goin... so stinky, very cheese like. slow to veg at first, but once rootball is established they shoot up like mad

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I was told this cut of Rene I have is an S1 of the original cut and thats its done in 50 days? Im going to be flipping the switch on these soon...we shall see....legit or not..The person who released the cut was claiming his paitents request it over his OG'z.....Claims this cut is just super caked...like I said..we'll see...Im not as sold as others....but time will tell

G

Guest 150314

got some bc hashplant and king hashplant in the love tent

the males in there are a strain I was given by a member on here that are OG x blue sat 2.2 x chemdog crossed back to the OG x BS.

Photoon2012-01-12at1452.jpg

S

sanvanalona

Wow I have been on a search for the biker hashplant for over ten years, if anyone can start working with this strain and make it available in any real seed form it would be doing such a service to the cannabis community!

Latest posts

Latest posts