What's new

the lizard pheno? biker hashplant? Champagne?

S

sanvanalona

My ideal room right now would be mono-cropping Jammerz. If only I could find it again.

Does that make me a bad person? haha :biggrin:

There are many large producers out there with a good stone and taste unlike jammerz.....and no you are not a bad person just one who needs some $ I think, have you tried any seed starts? Any sour diesel seeds from cali connect or reserva privada should have a kid like the mother diesel which is one hell of a producer of the finest quality nugs..... How much per light would you get with jammerz? Or why not just rock hashplant? Sounds like lots of smalls is the way to go.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
I hate selecting good females outta seed.

Right now I have a lowermainland cut of Master Kush, I'll see how it does.

i grew a single seed of hp x chemdog og blue satellite awhile ago
picture.php

S

sanvanalona

Barefoot: Did that one taste more like hashplant or one of the other parents in the lineage.

TURBD

I hope to meet couchlock one day. Been through 100's of varietals so far and have yet to find it. Peace GS

Try quitting for a week.
I love it when your so ripped you have to rewind the pvr 4x to watch the same show cuz you have no idea what happened the last 3x you tried watched it.

Green Supreme

Veteran
I get that from vapin, in that case its more like baked confusion than couchlock. I never feel the lethargic can't do stuff thing. Will continue to look though. Peace GS

TURBD

I hear ya there.
I have friends that get stupid and don't want to do anything when we smoke.
I am the opposite. I want to build shit and get things done.
The nap time brownies I made were couch lock.
1 brownie had about 10 joints worth though.
Couldn't even smoke a joint after. I tried.

joejoenugz

THis is from a 10 pack of California Indica Seeds from Sensi. The one on the left is the keeper out of 10. There were two phenotypes, one tall, and lighter colored, big leaves, and the other shorter, darker leaves, some fan leaves big, and then there was one that was half as short as the shorter phenotype, this I believe to be one with the hashplant in it, Sensi says they used the Afghani before they made it into their hashplant cross, so even if this is crossed with California Orange Bud, Im hoping for something good to come out of it, and obviously if its male Ill have to cross it with something? Well, I have some regular chemdog seeds coming from Cali connect, and might make a cross with that. I also have some LA Affie seeds coming , feminized. Oh yeah and the plant on the right is afghani from homegrown fantaseeds, feminized. Peace.
Someone messaged me and sed theres no pics, somehow I cant upload pics on here, its going to take me a minute but I have pics, its like people on here are calling me a liar, I just made one post. Pot growers or wannabes are some of the lamest lowest life forms

I came on ICmag to post my chem91 from seed, the lemon lime pheno, and try to get in touch with ojd from connisseur genetics to see of they want the strain, my disabilities keeping me from breeding. Im not here to catch the flack.

joejoenugz

Sensi orange hp

Sensi orange hp

Heres the pics , its a cali o, on top of the sensi hashplant, sez it all.def dank. Picked early to make room for my chem91. Peace

And ill try to restrain myself oon ICMAG , be kind:thank you:

Charles-scott

Veteran
Shafto there were 2 Harmoney cuts released. The lemony one was a more sativa leaning and was called the Rockstar. Reef has since lost this cut and it is unavailable. The other was a more indica leaning pheno that is still around. Peace GS
I lost the indica dominant cut i did not really want it , I have the sativa pheno

Charles

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ok I know this thread is old but there are recent post. Now this lizard pheno of hashplant can anyone describe the taste to me?

Ok here is my story a buddy of mine finally resurfaced on the fact that he has opened up a hydro shop we had lost contact over many years but I am glad we bumped back into each other.

Now he is relevant to this story because he hold many very old cuts 2 of which I just got from him. Now one of the cuts I got is the original clone only Cali O and another plant that I got is a sensi seeds hashplant that is very old he says and at first I didn't want because well I knew nothing about it but he kept insisting that I take snips of it. Now this dude is one of the best growers I know. He could probably grow a piece of shit and make it smell great. He just has a growers touch like no other.

I gave him a cut of my gsc x g13/widow and he grew it and smoked it and again insisted I take this old cut of hashplant. He claims it's a knockout smoke and is right up there with the gsc x g13/widow I have him which was a strong killer weed. Not a daytime buzz by any means.

Now anyone that has experience with the lizard pheno can u please chime in does that cut taste like Concord grapes? That is how he explains the cut of this hashplant and he says that with me being a indica lover that I will love this plant. He also says that this thing kicks ass inside and outdoors very short flowering time with big old huge colas.

Well thanks for any help from anyone with first hand experience with the lizard pheno.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey barefootseeds woukd you say that this cut is the lizard pheno? Like I said my buddy isn't big on the name games he just gets or finds cuts and holds them if they are worthy and he said he has held this cut for a really long time. It was funny because at first when I didn't want the hashplant cut he seemed offended.

But I have since giving in and took some snips the other day from him and now have them in the cloner. The only really info he has giving me was that its a very old cut and it came out of sensi seeds.

Hey barefootseeds woukd you say that this cut is the lizard pheno? Like I said my buddy isn't big on the name games he just gets or finds cuts and holds them if they are worthy and he said he has held this cut for a really long time. It was funny because at first when I didn't want the hashplant cut he seemed offended.

But I have since giving in and took some snips the other day from him and now have them in the cloner. The only really info he has giving me was that its a very old cut and it came out of sensi seeds.

I've only heard of lizard online , I always thought it was just bc hashplant or the zed cut. The one your friend described sounds like the cut I've grown and seen around the island for years.

I have some pics in the other bc hashplant thread

Mikenite69

Veteran
I'll have to check it out. My buddy is in NY so it isn't totally impossible that it floated over here but he said 100% it came out of sensi seeds from back in the day.

I guess I'll just have to Grow it and show some pics of her in veg and flower and I am sure someone will be able to identify her. I am gonna ask him if he selected it himself or if it was gifted to him.