What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the lizard pheno? biker hashplant? Champagne?

mikeross

I am set on finding this hash plant pheno me and my friends use to love smoking back in the day. After doing some research I have been lead to believe that the hash plant I am looking for also went by the name of the "lizard pheno" or a bike cut of hash plant.

No one has seen it in years in my circles. I was just wondering if any of you guys have come across this pheno of hash plant recently.

I was also told that champagne is the old biker cut of hash plant that was going around BC. any truth to this?

any help is much appreciated guys... thanks

G

Guest 150314

It's on the island still, if you have a card you could try asking around at the clubs here.

It was the first clone I ever bought and grew indoors, hard to sell it for a fair price and the buzz is very boring so I moved on.

TheHashAssassin

Mike, maybe you can track down the Renexhashplant cut that was doinng the rounds in Van about 5 yrs ago. Got hashplant style nugs with super intense full blown rene stink. grind down body buzz with a sprinkle of headiness.

PS, you talk about the Biker Hashplant, the Champagne, and the Lizard like they are the same? I remember the Biker Hashplant and lizard were similar, but the old real Champagne was way more to the kush-hashplant side, definitely a King hybrid. Is this the champagne you mean (looser bud struc with more leaf and golden golden trichs), or the BC Hashplant that Bubbleman started calling Champagne?

G

Guest 150314

Never heard of the Lizard offline but I have seen a more choice pheno of the classic biker HP I assume is the lizard.. frostier, stinkier ..less leafy looks better in the bag.. same dense lime green hashplant buds. There is also another hashplant from this family going around from the bikers called Zed plant or Zed hashplant that has the same astringent HP smell but bigger yield ..heard this one is BC HP x Skunk 1.

The champagne i used to get in the good old days is a hashplant in the sense of the word but not related to the BC hashplant clone, more of a bubbly champagne smell and looser buds that were so frosty they looks silver.

I hate reminiscing about the bud I used to be able to find, so many exotic old gems that people stopped growing because everyone wants kush nowadays

TheHashAssassin

They are still around tho if you look. A buddy ran the champagne cut about 4 yrs ago up island, and I had the old burmese cut too at the time. Just gotta keep lookin.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
the lizard.....cumz from a old cut of SENSI...SeedBank.....Hashplant....
just coughtUP......enuff...for a few packz and go pheno hunting.....
U'll find...IT...

ps.....I'm running test runnz........on Karma Genetics.
Hells AngelCut x SFV OG......
hopeing and praying for sumthaNG.....like the lizard.......

G

Guest 150314

Current sensi seeds are bunk, have you tried growing any lately? Unless you have some stashed from the 90's I would be very pessimistic.

Lizard and the BC hashplant could be directly from the PNW hashplant that sensi crossed in the first place to make their hashplant. Who knows where it's from unless you know the guys who found it years ago its just speculation.

I am almost positive karmas cut is a plant he selected from reefermans supreme hashplant seeds.. don't think many people out of BC have the clone .. it's not really that great boring high and high tolerance build up. PS where did a SFV OG male come from?

G

Guest 150314

old thread, i sure come off as a know it all reading through some stuff i posted. bummer

i got this back yesterday its without question biker hp got pretty specific origins but they say amsterdam hashplant so coming from sensi seeds makes perfect sense to me.

i see posts now and then reminiscing about this, a real bc staple for years nice to grow and bag appeal but heavy heavy sleepy burnout for me.

if theres any real demand for this il chuck some pollen on it for the sake of times past

Green Supreme

Veteran
The Biker HP and Lizard are the same cut. My friend knew the Lizard dude{There was only one}. He had the biker cut and did an awesome job. It was said he let his lizard wander the room hence the name. The Champagne, although similar in smell taste and buzz was a different cut. The HPs grow these larfy, kinda like foxtails off the buds tops and side. The Champagne grows nice round tops. I have access to the Champ so I know she is still about. Have not seen the Biker HP for a few years. I doubt it is gone. Peace GS

ps. the Lizard dude died a few years back in a motorcycle crash. If anyone is selling Lizard, they are lying

Lung.Butter

I got some lizard once sent over from bc, really nice warm stoney smoke, incredibly frosty, the baggie it came in was completely lined in goo. That and there purple kush were 2 of my faves.

Please chuck pollen.:smoke:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I have been vegging a cut of Rene for a couple of weeks now and will be flowering her out soon...shes got some skinny ass sativa looking leaves on her...Hope its what I used to get back in the day... Those runs the Angels brought down some were insane...better then most "Elite" strains of today...im talking about like 10-12 years ago...

Green Supreme

Veteran
Should be a lot Rene around. The cut was sold by an online service for quite some time. I like her a lot and look forward to running her again. Enjoy. Peace GS

champagne is still grown by some of my buddies.... its changed from the buds I seen a few years ago... if its a change in the strain or grower I dont know.... either way I steer clear of champagne now....

i feel there are so many strains out there no point sticking with a few.

cg