What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

VAtransplant

Maybe my fifth or sixth run using the stuff, first time using it full strength so early and consistently. I used to pussy foot around with like 5-6 grams per gal.. full 7grams during bloom for 5 east coast sour diesels and 1 og kush x chocolope. At transplant a few days before flower I added a little Roots Excelurator to the coir, and a little at the first watering post-transplant a few days later. Did some Kool Bloom power slams per rezipe and then a little with every watering before flush.

Flush was really just reducing the ppm per the suggestion of many folks to not just shock your plants with 0ppm water for flush, in coir at least. 200 ppm was as low as it got after about a week of topping off the blumat rez and stuff.. chop time had arrived.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the thread, using this stuff in a reservoir with blumats n coco has reduced my workload so much. PH is pretty stable in my 7 gal reservoir too, if it does rise it takes more than 4 days to do so.. and it's empty by then.

About to unzip the fanny pack and get out my maxi pouch...about to leave 6/9 rezipe behind for a bit and kiss the maxi

Peace

hey VA transplant, been f**ck'in around with the roots excel as well and a custom P/K13-14 1/3 dose and Koolbloom Ripeining formula @ 1/3 as well all mixed at week 5-6 and all flush with some carbs after that and my results r lookin the same Keep'Em Stricky -Drew

P.S. Increased my yeild from 3-5oz a plant to 5-8oz no shit was lovin Lucas for a long time but at a certin point when you know your strain Rock that Shit and give'em what they want.... -diesel

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
hey VA transplant, been f**ck'in around with the roots excel as well and a custom P/K13-14 1/3 dose and Koolbloom Ripeining formula @ 1/3 as well all mixed at week 5-6 and all flush with some carbs after that and my results r lookin the same Keep'Em Stricky -Drew

P.S. Increased my yeild from 3-5oz a plant to 5-8oz no shit was lovin Lucas for a long time but at a certin point when you know your strain Rock that Shit and give'em what they want.... -diesel

Well, please do tell of your new formula! We would all like to increase our yields!

mgk :tiphat:

That was barely english bro! What are you saying?

The pictures don't do the buds justice (or maybe it's my shitty camera/photo skills). I would just like to say that I am KISS for life!

Pic 1 a jar shot, pic 2 is the mastodon kush, pic 3 is power kush, pics 4 and 5 are both strains with and without flash. The last 2 are my best attempt at a macro shot. Damn 5 megapixel camera!

I would also like to add that anyone who says weed grown with chemicals doesn't taste as good as organics doesn't know how to flush, because this stuff smells and tastes magnificent

I find when weed ends up looking like this it was dried to fast and often under CFLs

lol, you can see all that can you?

...btw, Meaty posted those pics back in january so might not be around to defend himself.

...or was that the idea noob?

Oh because I only have 34 posts on a forum that means i don't know anything about cannabis. Thats right, i forgot.

I never said it wasn't good herb. However when pistils don't have a chance to shrink and stick to the plant matter it usually means it was dried very fast.

someotherguy

Veteran
Oh because I only have 34 posts on a forum that means i don't know anything about cannabis. Thats right, i forgot.

I never said it wasn't good herb. However when pistils don't have a chance to shrink and stick to the plant matter it usually means it was dried very fast.

what you may have forgotten is how not to be rude when you come as a stranger into a new community.

...so far it looks like all you have is negativity bro and the world doesn't need your help spreadin' shit.

what you may have forgotten is how not to be rude when you come as a stranger into a new community.

...so far it looks like all you have is negativity bro and the world doesn't need your help spreadin' shit.

My bad. I need to try harder to be more sensitive to other.

Sorry man. I'll work on that.

Sometimes I forget how people can act like little pussies and get very emotional on the internet.

Again. I'm sorry.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
posted by cravenmore
About to unzip the fanny pack and get out my maxi pouch...about to leave 6/9 rezipe behind for a bit and kiss the maxi

Peace

Craven , your gonna love the maxi compared to GH 6/9 . i did 4 runs with the GH & my buds suffered from it . they were not as frosty or as stinky or sticky . I've switched to a new nute just ut on the market & will give a heads up on it after i've done a few runs with it . but yeah Maxi is gonna surprise ya :)

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
So, I use bottled nute all organic and they are a pain in the ass.

Will maxi give me as good a taste, resin and weight as all organic?

someotherguy

Veteran
So, I use bottled nute all organic and they are a pain in the ass.

Will maxi give me as good a taste, resin and weight as all organic?

sheesh man! you been here for a minute, why don't you know how to use the search function yet?

you have any fucking idea how many times this question has been asked and answered in this thread?

what is it, ...are you special, ed?

SOG

"taste"