What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

someotherguy

Veteran
You won't be disappointed as they are the best that money can buy in my experience. I should add also that the Hastings style is the one I was referring to. They are pretty expensive when compared to others but well worth the money to me. The other ones listed there are good also but not as focused and clear. I bet after you try the Hastings style 10x you won't have any need for your 30x.

The cheapest I've found them online is in the mid $40 range. Radio Shack normally carries them but I don't know what they charge. I get mine through work. :D

Edit:

I did some digging for a better link and not a bad price. http://www.ottofrei.com/store/product.php?productid=6982

thanks man, ...and i don't sweat price other than when i need to save the cake until i actually HAVE the price, lol, ...i'm a firm believer in 'you get what you pay for' so i never opt for 'cheap' as it too often ends up being way more expensive in the long run, ...i'd much rather pay for quality up front and be done with it!

anyway, thanks again for the links bro, i owe ya one.

peace, and stay safe, SOG

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Hydro- How long are you flushing?
Flushing depends on the strain and medium...

Some strains can take a while to flush, needing at least 2 weeks to eat up what they've stored... even when not overfed.

I've seen other strains that just eat up what's there in a week or less... then turn toes up and die. LOL

Heavy eaters tend to flush out faster. The more sativa-dom hybrids I've grown tend to need at least 2 weeks to flush out well... longer when overfed.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Will here as soon as I can get to a computer and upload my pics. Otherwise just check my albums cause this is all I'm using with my coco/perlite mix

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
SEEN LIKE 10 PICTURES IN THE LAST 127 PAGES LETS START BACKING OUR TALK UP WITH SOME PHOTOS.

This is not a thread where I display my grows, if you want to see them they each have their own link in my sig and I am sure it is the same for others here who use the KISS method. I tell what I used in each grow, not all are with MaxiBloom. And turn off the caps lock please.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
This is not a thread where I display my grows, if you want to see them they each have their own link in my sig and I am sure it is the same for others here who use the KISS method. I tell what I used in each grow, not all are with MaxiBloom. And turn off the caps lock please.

You were a lot nicer about it than I was going to be.

:tiphat:

someotherguy

Veteran
SEEN LIKE 10 PICTURES IN THE LAST 127 PAGES LETS START BACKING OUR TALK UP WITH SOME PHOTOS.

lol, ...lets see what YOU got homey.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rambro

ive got 1 plant 48 days from breaking soil going in a 1 gallon bag of soil( doing a seed run for sour60) and im using the kiss method. how often do you guys think i should feed it? my leaves are yellowing and fans leaves drying up and dying. could it be a calmag deficiency because i only use maxibloom molasses and ph up. my tap water has a ppm of 46-50 straight out the faucet and ive been feeding almost every watering with ppm of like 800-1000. im not seeing many burned tips but the leavesare yellowing pretty bad(mainly fan leaves at bottom and working its way up the whole plant) anyone have some ideas? its under a 150w hps if that matters. today i flushed it with plain tap water for a while then fed at 850ppm maxi and molasses. does plain maxibloom have enough cal and mag to keep my plant healthy if my tap ppm is only about 48? thanks for any input guys

anyone? i tried searching, couldnt find a legit answer

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i wanna see some shots of that querkle. i just cut some down and god damn is it not some unreal pot. subcool is right. gotta get more. might try cheese quake or ripped bubba

crisscross

there is not enough cal mag in my opinion. I have had deficiencies when I run pure kiss. The only way to circumvent that issue is to use tap water in lieu of RO (tap that has sat for at least a day in order to let the chlorine evaporate) or just use cal mag. This KISS method actually works quite well. Check out my pics ha

G

Guest 18340

From your description I'm going to say that it's not a cal/mag def but that the plant is using stored N.
It's been my experience in soil that plants start yellowing on their own as they get closer to the end of flower. Case in point, your plant is @day48.
Also, N defs start at the bottom with fan leaves and works it's way up...
Pics would help but...

someotherguy

Veteran
...yeah, here's a couple White Rhino's that illustrate that yellowing and i WANT to see this at the end, ...it shows me the plant is using up all the N i've been feeding it, lol.

picture.php

picture.php

...these weren't grown in soil though, they were grown in 2liter Coke-bottle hempy's under a 400CMH in my stealth budbox and fed K.I.S.S. style.

...they each yielded just shy of 2 zips so almost a quater elbow from 4 liters of coco.

...here's a shot that shows the little pots, lol.

picture.php

peace, SOG

S

Sphongle

Hello! new to all this setting up my first grow! :D SOG style. not sure about the soil. i saw DR.bud had Quote " Perlite,Vermiculite,Chicken Compost,local peat....from a Bog about 10 miles away,and good ol' worm poo. ¨
They are fed 4-droppers full of Schultz 10-15-10 ,1 Tbsp. Fish Emultion, and 4 drops SuperThrive per Gallon of water everytime I water " i live in sweden and i have noooo idea where to get this stuff.! does the MAXIBLOOM go good whit "normal" soil whit some perlite in it ? btw really love this site, learning new things everyday, been reading like nonstop for 3 weeks, cheers you guys ! :D Peace

Yuno.Who

...yeah, here's a couple White Rhino's that illustrate that yellowing and i WANT to see this at the end, ...it shows me the plant is using up all the N i've been feeding it, lol.

View Image

View Image

...these weren't grown in soil though, they were grown in 2liter Coke-bottle hempy's under a 400CMH in my stealth budbox and fed K.I.S.S. style.

...they each yielded just shy of 2 zips so almost a quater elbow from 4 liters of coco.

...here's a shot that shows the little pots, lol.

View Image

peace, SOG

Whoaaa. That WR looks awesome man. Dialed in for sure.

...I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting better at it.

But thats one hell of a yield. Way to Grow! lol.

150wpimpin

Has anyone or dos anyone run this in straight perelite hempy bucket style

I have read 20 pages of this monster thread and cant find any info!

I am interested in any tips for this method involving my media type.

Thank you in advance fellows

I also looked for hempys thread to see if he uses this method but cant find it either

Last edited:
Has anyone or dos anyone run this in straight perelite hempy bucket style

I have read 20 pages of this monster thread and cant find any info!

I am interested in any tips for this method involving my media type.

Thank you in advance fellows

I also looked for hempys thread to see if he uses this method but cant find it either

Don't need Hempy buckets. Coco is better and took it's place.