What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Page 420 of this thread - did the POTUS get impeached yet?

…..looks like the legal circle jerk in Washington over it all just made a bunch more lawyers more wealthy - and if it continues - who really looses thru it all? - The media circus makes a mint out of it too - so its in their best interests to just keep it going.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's not just in Washington. His lack of popularity is global.

Note the tweet phone in his right hand.

180713092222-02-trump-baby-0713-super-tease.jpg

igrowone

Veteran
the process continues
no question it's a pay day for some
but every disaster has its winners
and it is surely not stopping soon, the pipeline is full of sewage that wants to see the light of day

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Allot of losers too. Look at the swath of bankruptcies, destruction, environment, missing babies, and ruined careers left in the trail behind.

M

Mr D

…..looks like the legal circle jerk in Washington over it all just made a bunch more lawyers more wealthy - and if it continues - who really looses thru it all? - The media circus makes a mint out of it too - so its in their best interests to just keep it going.

According to CNN polls it seems to have created the demand for Russia conspiracy Part 2.

76% of Democrats think Congress ought to investigate the origins of the Justice Department's inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01/politics/cnn-poll-mueller-report-trump-approval/index.html

Wendull C.

Veteran

But , but, he must've done something because I hate him. Get him cause he is a bad bad man. He makes me cry and retreat to my safe space. Lmfao. Tds and impeachment fantasy for 420 pages.

Gry

Veteran
More than casually interesting how frequently the word 'hate' is woven into the message.

Badfishy1

Lulz Hillary pleading China to release drumpfs tax returns. Implying they would use the access she sold them to her private server. Ahhhh rich AF
#LearnToCopeKids

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'm no huge Trump fan, but I hear a lot of Trump haters spewing this line about,

"Trump has told 10,000 lies since he's been in office"

Seriously folks, have you done the math?
do you actually believe this statement is true?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm no huge Trump fan, but I hear a lot of Trump haters spewing this line about,

Absolutely 100%.

minds_I

Veteran

Hello all,

Yeah, there are a lot of duplicates in that total.

minds_I

Absolem

Good thing we have a president who doesn't lie.

According to Trump his father was born in Germany.

Strange. The state of New York has Fred Trump's birth certificate in their archives.

Who's lying? The state of New York or Trump?

'Boogieman'

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor", now that was a line of shit that actually effected my life. Funny the left only cares about petty lies yet ignore lies that actually matter. I would rather have Trump's policies in place compared to the agenda the left is trying to push.

Status
Not open for further replies.