What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolem

How many times did Trump lie about his crowd size?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fact-check-trump-overstates-crowd-size-at-inaugural

TRUMP: "I made a speech. I looked out. The field was — it looked like a million, a million and a half people."

The president went on to say that one network "said we drew 250,000 people. Now that's not bad. But it's a lie." He then claimed that were 250,000 right by the stage and the "rest of the, you know, 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed."

"So we caught them," said Trump. "And we caught them in a beauty. And I think they're going to pay a big price."

THE FACTS: Trump is wrong. Photos of the National Mall from his inauguration make clear that the crowd did not extend to the Washington Monument. Large swaths of empty space are visible on the Mall.

igrowone

Veteran
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor", now that was a line of shit that actually effected my life. Funny the left only cares about petty lies yet ignore lies that actually matter. I would rather have Trump's policies in place compared to the agenda the left is trying to push.
i liked my doctor, i kept my doctor
details make for a stronger story, i wasn't affected, just my experience

Cannavore

Veteran
If you had Medicare for all your business wouldn't have to do that and you could go see any DR you want

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't effected either. I use Kaiser. I can change at any time to any Kaiser Dr. If im unhappy with Kaiser I can change during open enrollment to any Medicare Dr. .

Gry

Veteran
Kaiser has a fascinating history and was involved with the issue at it's inception.

Absolem

When Trump was first elected to office the republicans had full control of Congress.

They had two years to "fix" Obamacare.

They didn't repeal or replace it as promised.

Since Obamacare was first passed the GOP has had over 8 years to come up with a plan for the American people to see. Still nothing.

Trump must be to busy writing love letters to Kim Jong Un since they fell in love and doesn't have time for healthcare.

igrowone

Veteran
When Trump was first elected to office the republicans had full control of Congress.

They had two years to "fix" Obamacare.

They didn't repeal or replace it as promised.

Since Obamacare was first passed the GOP has had over 8 years to come up with a plan for the American to see. Still nothing.

Trump must be to busy writing love letters to Kim Jong Un since they fell in love and doesn't have time for healthcare.

yeah, here's the thing
the GOP doesn't have much of a problem with Obamacare
only a good stick during the election, after that nothing
it's funny that Trump is trying to force change down their throats
he's pissed a few rep senators off, only reason he's getting cooperation is they're circling the wagons and banding together under the dem threat

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pelosi doesn't make idle threats.

Barr got caught and they're going to make him pay.

redlaser

Veteran
When Barr was asked if McGann would be prevented from testifying by trump by asserting executive privilege, he said “WE” have not waived executive privilege on that yet.

Sounds like a private attorney and not the U.S. attorney general.

M

Mr D

Special Counsel Mueller “deeply disturbed” by Pelosi accusations against AG Barr today and is urging Nadler to push up his hearing to testify and correct the record as soon as possible

D5m1uWVXsAU0_HU.jpg

X

xavier7995

...this long and the dis-barr jokes havent started rolling. I am really disappointed in you guys.

Its all pretty interesting and full of intrigue. I love politics and this shizz is unprecedented. Going for generic hickenlooper as the savior, some beer n weed would do us good. I hope trump just loses in the normal fashion, cleaner and less full of bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts