M

Mr D

this is courtroom 101 dude
a trial is a show, you put on the better show and you win
it's how people work, you're no exception and neither am i
just the real world

Yeah, Jerry puts on a great show :dancer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDP7XeRLVkM

Logic 101... You question the person responsible for the investigation and the report if you have concerns about the report.

Mueller had the power to indict Trump and chose not to.

Mueller told Barr He Was Not Saying That Trump Would Be Charged If He Was Not President.

Put Mueller in front of congress to explain his list of 10 things that did not result in obstruction charges. That's what a fuckin sane person would do.

igrowone

Veteran
Yeah, Jerry puts on a great show :dancer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDP7XeRLVkM

Logic 101... You question the person responsible for the investigation and the report if you have concerns about the report.

Mueller had the power to indict Trump and chose not to.

Mueller told Barr He Was Not Saying That Trump Would Be Charged If He Was Not President.

Put Mueller in front of congress to explain his list of 10 things that did not result in obstruction charges. That's what a fuckin sane person would do.

Mueller will get his turn
but jesus! are you so naive on how this process gets done?
the people on the other side in that committee are not Trump friends
they are going to hit him in whatever way that hurts him the most
of course this is the same game Trump tries to play, and it does work for some people here

EDIT: naive is the wrong word, it's the bend in reality that it takes to be a Trump supporter
there is no word for it, i guess TDS is the closest thing, Trump supporters just don't think they're deranged

M

Mr D

Mueller will get his turn
but jesus! are you so naive on how this process gets done?
the people on the other side in that committee are not Trump friends
they are going to hit him in whatever way that hurts him the most
of course this is the same game Trump tries to play, and it does work for some people here

EDIT: naive is the wrong word, it's the bend in reality that it takes to be a Trump supporter
there is no word for it, i guess TDS is the closest thing, Trump supporters just don't think they're deranged

There is no process, it's just a shitshow. Either move to impeach or stfu and start addressing the issues that are affecting people's lives.

As a member of a trade union and an owner of several small businesses living in blue state I can't find a single person who any longer gives a fuck about any of this.

But I guess if you believe Barr's refusal is winning....:whee:

igrowone

Veteran
There is no process, it's just a shitshow. Either move to impeach or stfu and start addressing the issues that are affecting people's lives.

As a member of a trade union and an owner of several small businesses living in blue state I can't find a single person who any longer gives a fuck about any of this.

But I guess if you believe Barr's refusal is winning....:whee:
if you think Billy B had a good day, please continue
after all we're just an audience here

Lrus007

Veteran

do you hate all people/groups this way ?
there black so there all bad.
there mexican lock your doors. ect.
you like trump so your deranged....
i take people at face value.
i also like trump. that makes me deranged ?
this has been a witch hunt since day one.
Lrus007

med4u

Veteran
On china... You bet and they own sleepy Joe like a 2 bit whore...Ukraine too...

Make America moral again?? Seriously joe?

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
do you hate all people/groups this way ?
there black so there all bad.
there mexican lock your doors. ect.
you like trump so your deranged....
i take people at face value.
i also like trump. that makes me deranged ?
this has been a witch hunt since day one.
Lrus007

hate? deranged does not imply hate
deranged is hyperbole for misguided
go back through the posts if you want to grade the hate
put up what you find and we can compare to other posts

EDIT: and the originator of the use of deranged in the TDS acronym originated with Trump supporters
so your point is frankly pointless

M

Mr D

hate? deranged does not imply hate
deranged is hyperbole for misguided
go back through the posts if you want to grade the hate
put up what you find and we can compare to other posts

EDIT: and the originator of the use of deranged in the TDS acronym originated with Trump supporters
so your point is frankly pointless

It pretty obvious he's calling you out for the unprovoked personal dig you decided you needed to add to our exchange.

igrowone

Veteran
It pretty obvious he's calling you out for the unprovoked personal dig you decided you needed to add to our exchange.

oh give me a break
this is tame conversation, there was nothing personal directed at a specific member there
which you know, but i concede it wasn't a great Trump day
so allowances are accorded

EDIT: by personal i mean an insulting post
that was not insulting but critical
again TDS bombs are freely thrown around by the Trump side
reuse is certainly fair play

'Boogieman'

Well you heard him, if you support Trump for any reason... Like lower taxes, more supreme court justices, and a better economy then your deranged. If you want to get woke fuck the economy and stop eating beef you deranged bastards (laugh out loud).

M

Mr D

Well you heard him, if you support Trump for any reason... Like lower taxes, more supreme court justices, and a better economy then your deranged. If you want to get woke fuck the economy and stop eating beef you deranged bastards (laugh out loud).

You talking about the guy who rephrased every democrat talking point in to a question for 420 pages?

If they take pot shots at those they disagree with, the rest of the Russian conspiracy club gives them likes.

Let them have their cheezy dopamine fix.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
oh give me a break
this is tame conversation, there was nothing personal directed at a specific member there
which you know, but i concede it wasn't a great Trump day
so allowances are accorded

EDIT: by personal i mean an insulting post
that was not insulting but critical
again TDS bombs are freely thrown around by the Trump side
reuse is certainly fair play

trump supporters are all the same. They poke and poke at you, then when you poke back, they roll over on their backs and play victim. Every. Single. Fucking. Time. From trumpy on down.

pinkus

Veteran
trump supporters are all the same. They poke and poke at you, then when you poke back, they roll over on their backs and play victim. Every. Single. Fucking. Time. From trumpy on down.

No. They aren't.

I hate the puke, but it is TRIBALISM that is killing us.

I'm from Wisconsin but don't live there now. I know MANY wisconsinites who literally voted against their interests because they felt snubbed by Hilz.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Add to that, All their explanations of what just happened are based on dumbness.

Reminds me of the flik Idiocracy.

giphy.gif

White Beard

No. They aren't.

I hate the puke, but it is TRIBALISM that is killing us.

I'm from Wisconsin but don't live there now. I know MANY wisconsinites who literally voted against their interests because they felt snubbed by Hilz.

No offense to Wisconsin or her residents, but that’s a pretty infantile reaction...

Status
Not open for further replies.